Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Your wife has two lovely sisters. One is 24 years old, and the other is 19 years old. They both are always coming to visit, and usually stay the night, or for the weekend. This is more than all right with you because they are fun to have around. Not to mention great eye candy. One is a typical blonde and a total airhead. She is also gullible, and easy to have fun with. The other is a Wild Child. That one is hard to figure most of the time. This story is mostly facts-based and takes place over a period of about 10 to 15 years or so. Condensing it down to fit into a short story is proving to be a little challenge and getting the events in proper order is even more so. Of course, the Names have been changed ( or maybe haven't ) to protect the not-so innocent.
There are only a two choices for the moment that has no effect on the story for now.​

3DCG, Kinetic novel, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Groping, Handjob, Masturbation, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, creampie, cheating, Animation, Oral sex, Sleep sex
Install and Run
v05.00
This is a short update containing fun dialogue and story advancement.

v04.09a
This update contains 15+ combined animations along with story advancement.

v04.09
This update contains 10 or 12 animations along with story advancement.

V04.08b
A short update containing story advancement, and a few humorous moments.

v04.08a
This update contains story advancement of course, and animations. There is a daring rescue of a damsel in distress :) .
Which turns out to be somewhat humorous.

v0.04.08
The animations in this update are a little jittery, but I didn't catch it until it was done. So don't look at the jittery parts :). Story advancement of course. If you remember. There was a question in the MC's mind. Was there Hell to pay!! :)

v04.07b
This update contains 10 or 12 animations with lots of action, and a twist or two. Story advancement of course.

V04.07a
This update has a couple of combined animations, and a little action. Story advancement of course. With additional Info added.

v04.07
This update has story advancement with situation changes, and plenty of action with 10 0r 12 combined animations.

v04.06
This update has story advancement, and a bit of a question, or cliff hanger. with 200+ new scenes, animation.

v0.04.05c
This update has story advancement, with animation with 200+ new scenes, and content. Also an introduction of sorts

v 0.04.05b
N/A

v0.04.05a
Short update. New scenes, and content added. About 100 new renders. Story advancement.

v0.04.05
New scenes and content added. With 6 short combined Animations.
Story advancement. Sandy comes to visit.

v0.04.04b
New scenes and content added. A little action for the Dingbat. We couldn't leave her hanging. Now could we. With 4 short combined Animations into one.
Story advancement.

v0.04.04a
New scenes and content added. Corrections made in script. With 3 short combined Animations into one ( This one is for the Blue Ballers )
Story advancement.

v0.04.04
New scenes and content added. With 300 or so new renders, and scenes with 2 or 3 short Animations
Story advancement.

v0.04.03c
New scenes and content added, Over 300 new renders with 5 or 6 short Animations

v0.04.03b
Finished TV Room scenes and content added. (Short Update )

v0.4.03a
New scenes and content added, Over 300 new renders

v0.04.03
New scenes and content added, Over 250 new renders
Animation

v0.04.02e
New scenes (Over 170 new renders)
This is a short update to SIL with 172 new renders and a surprise or two :) Does someone's Slutty side start to come out........
There is a complete overhaul of the dialog and a couple of tips at the very beginning of the story. You don't have to start over or anything like that but at least start a New Game and see the tips. Apparently not everyone looks at the Options section.

v0.04.02d
New scenes were added.

0.04.02c
New scenes (Over 300 new renders )

0 .04.02b
"Dialogue corrections"

0.04.02a
Short new content added, new scenes

File size reduced greatly. New content. Tweaked the Options; Text Box background color now adjustable.

Short, new content. New look for the Main Menu. Music added at the beginning. Slight tweaking and corrections (I hope). Ver. Numbering correction.

0.01c
New Content with both sisters. Trying to combine 5 years into short period. Some slight attempt at humor. Scene lighting still off a little, but still trying .

0.01b
Still Tweaking things. Excuse the renders as the lighting and set it self is giving me fits with every thing. Still trying to overcome memory overflow with the main house set. I hope you like it so far.

0.01a
Tweaked some spelling, and Intro scenes to include other dresses. Added a few scenes to the last to sort of set the tone of possible upcoming events.
Added "Name Change" to be able to change MC's Name.
Initial v0.01 Intro/Beta
Thank you for taking a look at this First works. I hope you like it.
This story is about actual events that took place in the life of my story source. He/she are close friends. Some of the events were actually witnessed along with the Drama caused. The Drama is not included.
Thanks for giving it a try.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux:
- - - - -

Mac: - - - - -

* The Sister in Law [v0.05]- Compressed

* Use at your own risk. *

Win/Linux [1,29 GB]
-

Mac [1,26 GB]
-
Unofficial android: POST

Universal: v04.09 -> v04.09a Win/Linux [127 MB]
- - -
Windows:
Unzip the content anywhere, move "game" & "renpy" folder to your Sister in Law v.04.08b folder (where the .exe is). Overwrite all the necessary files. I tested the Windows version and it worked fine.

Linux:
I don't know about Linux so it's untested.

Mac:
Past the content of the folder called "game" into /Contents/Resources/autorun/game, and content of the folder called "renpy" into /Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy overwriting where necessary (To see the content of an app, right click the app and pick Show Package Contents), @PBS666 helped me make the Mac update patch and tested it, thanks for that.

Attachments

• ht-br-bj-long3.jpg
    ht-br-bj-long3.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

Spatenklopper

Registered
May 31, 2022

Original file size 1,66 GB, compressed 883 MB

The compressed version is still relatively large because the animations have not been compressed.
The loss of quality was too big to be acceptable.

Paul Newmon

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
This a a great story! So far, the Dev has issued updates very quickly and regularly. The babes are really cute. This is my first review and I have no idea how to rate it (stars, etc.).

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022
This a a great story! So far, the Dev has issued updates very quickly and regularly. The babes are really cute. This is my first review and I have no idea how to rate it (stars, etc.).
There should be Stars at the top. If you hold the mouse over one it should say what it is for . "Good, Bad, Exilant" etc." Then click the one ya want... :)

Paul Newmon

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
I really appreciate compression. Once files reach 2GB, I cannot DL on MEGA, with my MacOS. I can DL on most other sites, such as GoFile.

Paul Newmon

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
The Compressed ver is Win/Linux from what I see I didn't make it.
No worries. I support you on a paid site, and if I can get a non-MEGA DL link there when it reaches 2.0GB or more for the Mac version, I will remain a happy and enthusiastic supporter.

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022
After this up coming update I am going to take a week or so to try and learn some DAZ tricks that I desperately need to know, and be able to use. Of course the Key Word there is 'TRY' :) I really need that information to be able to hopefully avoid a lot of the conflicts, and collisions that I am having to work around now... DForce mainly. Lighting is another...

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022
No worries. I support you on a paid site, and if I can get a non-MEGA DL link there when it reaches 2.0GB or more for the Mac version, I will remain a happy and enthusiastic supporter.
Paul Do you know of somewhere I can look at to upload to that fits that description? This next update will be at that 2 Gb mark.....

Paul Newmon

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
Paul Do you know of somewhere I can look at to upload to that fits that description? This next update will be at that 2 Gb mark.....
I have successfully downloaded >2.0GB MacOS files from GOFILE, WORKUPLOAD, MEDIAFIRE, PIXELDRAIN, and GOOGLE. The first 3 seem the quickest, and the last 2 seem the slowest, for me to DL from. But, I am retired, so time spent Dl'ing is irrelevant.
Some other sites blast you with ads, and clickbait seems shady, like I am inviting in a virus.
I also have an impossible time with .dmg files (they seem to want to be loaded in my MAC where they can do damage). And I have a very hard time with .rar files.
I am 67 years old and my computer skills are now minimum.

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022
I have successfully downloaded >2.0GB MacOS files from GOFILE, WORKUPLOAD, MEDIAFIRE, PIXELDRAIN, and GOOGLE. The first 3 seem the quickest, and the last 2 seem the slowest, for me to DL from. But, I am retired, so time spent Dl'ing is irrelevant.
Some other sites blast you with ads, and clickbait seems shady, like I am inviting in a virus.
I also have an impossible time with .dmg files (they seem to want to be loaded in my MAC where they can do damage). And I have a very hard time with .rar files.
I am 67 years old and my computer skills are now minimum.
Thanks... I'll look into some of them. I have always found Mega to be the fastest and the rest took all day to DL something... There is a 5Gb day limit on Mega I have found. The others I don't know about, This upcomming update is 2 Gb and I only have Mega to upload to at the moment.... Not sure I understand the 2Gb limit in your region though????? But I am looking into alternant...

Paul Newmon

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
I doubt there is a 2.0GB limit here in the USA. Instead, MEGA asks me to DL their app, which I have done. It doesn't recognize that I have done that, and asks me to do it whenever the file is 2.0GB or more. I *can* DL 2.0GB, but cannot get it to unzip and play, at all. VERY FRUSTRATING. And this could be to my stupidity, or my MacOS too. IDK.

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022
You must be registered for see images

Update Report
Hey guys. Thanks for all of your support. I really do appreciate it. The upcoming update V04.7a is coming along, but a little slower than I expected. I think I can get to a point for release. Hopefully soon. It may seem to have jumped a bit, but that is explained in the update with a wordy boring dialog. :) It may also seem small, and short. I think it will be a little self explanatory ( I hope ) As I am trying to maintain the time line as much as possible to the actual story. The MC, and I are thinking about including some of the trivial, and minor stuff that did contribute the change of things a little here, and there. If we do the problem will to be to not have it seem too out of place... I don't know why he didn't think of that a little earlier. . . . . You know like some where around the 'Beginning!!'...
Like I said Thanks for your support.

Tripod

Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom