English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Ria is a young and beautiful girl with dreams of the future.
She has an undiscovered body. Ria sings beautifully and waits for someone to discover her.
And, who are you? You are boyfriend that girl.
Your choices will affect Ria's future behavior. Will she be loyal to you? or will you stay loyal to her?
This game contains NTR that is unavoidable.
Please refrain from posting any abusive comments regarding this matter.

3DCG, Anal Sex, Animated, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Female Protagonist, Handjob, Interracial, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Multiple protagonist, NTR, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex
1. Extract and run.
v0.6

400 images and 27 animations added.
Gallery menu added. Now you can see the scenes you missed.
New information has been added to Stats screen. (I will make a few more additions later)
You know, the previous version was close to 6gb. I used a compression technique and reduced the size of the images to 70%. I compared the images and I didn’t see any quality problem. Now the new version is 2.3gb. You probably won’t bother with the download limit.
Unfortunately your old saves won’t work. This is because of the gallery menu. I had to make major changes in the coding.
Ria’s love points and Lizzy’s love points will be influential in the final scenes. Whether these points are high or low will change the scenes.
You all know, my English is engrish

I’m talking to someone about it. I’ll renew all the dialogs.
I hope you have an enjoyable game experience.

v0.56

N/A

v0.55

N/A

v0.5.4

300 images

26 animations

3000 line codes

The number of images may seem small to you. In this version, I concentrated on animations. (810 frames in total)

On corruption path, you will see a very long scene with Daniel.

v0.5.3

80 images
12 animations

500 new images

16 animation,

I focused on Ria's corruption. You'll see two separate scene in Mr. Thomas's office. (Corruption path & blackmail path) Your choices on the night of the party will affect this scene. If you can't see these options on the love path, Ria's corruption points are not at the highest level.

*THIS IS IMPORTANT*

I made major changes to the coding. I had to. I have taken some precautions for future updates. That's why it's very important to start the game from beginning. You will see dark colored options in the choices. If your points are enough (corruption path, love path points), these choices will be active. The decisions you make for the MC are important. If the MC makes decisions that won't make Ria happy, there's no need for the MC to cheat Ria. If Ria's corruption scores are very high, she will be able to independently choose to cheat MC.

This game contains NTR that is unavoidable.
If you don't like NTR, please check out other games.

*Major changes have been made to the coding. It is important that you start the game from the beginning. If you played ver 0.5.2 don't need start new game.*

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux

- - -​

Mac

- - -​

Android

- -​

unofficial android port

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thumbs Down
Reactions: 1 users

Sameplayer1

Registered
Sep 8, 2023
The Singer [v0.56] [IntensiveCareGames]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

estrada777

Sapphire
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Apr 12, 2023
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6 + hotfix + WT by ME! + Gallery unlock by @hds666
NOTE: A new save will be required, tons of changes to the game.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

* Touch Gestures (menu, hide, skip, rollback, skip, fast-skip, performance, console)
* Medium Compression (Image / Video / Audio)
* Video Hardware Acceleration / Powersaver
* Quick Menu Toggle (standard,icons,disable)
* Quick Menu Customize
* Text Size Zoom
* Text Box Opacity
* Transparent/Default/Dev's Text Box (optional)
* Accessibility options
* Optional named saves
* Customizable text borders
* Sliders for text size, opacity and sprint size
* User mod compatible: on your phone, copy mod's .rpy or .rpyc file(s) into /Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.gamename/game/
* Dual save locations (Standard + Documents/RenPy_Saves) that will not be deleted when uninstalling
!Grant storage permissions on first run!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 539 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom