Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
You get a big promotion and move to Seattle where a friend offers you the use of an apartment. However, he'd previously told a young woman from your company that she could stay there, and your arrival means she could end up homeless. But if you don't mind sharing, you'll get to know the beautiful and enigmatic Kari. The Roommate is somewhat less "linear" than many other games. There are factors outside a player's control that may affect the path the story takes.
And you don't get to shag your mom (or your sisters), but there are plenty of other fish in the sea...
3DCG, Adventure, Anal Sex, Big Tits, Corruption, Creampie, Dating Sim, Groping, Group Sex, Lactation, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, Management, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Spanking, Vaginal Sex, Virgin
Extract and run.
V10.08
Considerably later than anticipated but, as I said before, it grew!

There's probably as much content in the two days of the weekend as there is in most full weeks, but it covers a number of different paths, so you would have to do play several iterations of the game to see it all right now!

As has been discussed before, there are certain types of content that aren't to everyone's taste and I've gone to great lengths to flag things. I'll post a preview image later.

But I do think there's something for everyone.

If you're NOT dating Kari, she'll propose moving out and that leads to a number of options. You can have her move to another apartment or remain as your roommate, either long term or just until you move to the new house (with or without her).

You meet Suzie for coffee. The question then becomes whether or not you want to kindle an old flame.

If you're on the "making babies" path, you'll take the girls to check out the new house and, if Lois is a girlfriend now, she'll be invited to tag along. You'll also get a glimpse of her new car!

You'll meet Trevor for a drink on Sunday and talk about a double-date with him and his new girlfriend.

All this and more in this build and lots more to come in the days and weeks ahead!

v0.10.06
It covers Wednesday and Thursday of Week 11.
Aria, Cassie, Kari, Kayla and Lois are the ladies in focus in this release.

v0.10.05
This is corrects an omission that affects players whose MC is not involved with Kari.

The game jumped from the kitchen scene on Monday evening straight to the kitchen scene on Tuesday morning without the niceties of going to bed, resetting the calendar, etc.

v0.10.04
No new content. Just a fix for the problem with the (optional) call to Carolyn in Build 1003 and a couple of typos.

v0.10.03
This build takes us through Tuesday, 13 July - Day 72 of the game.
You'll finish the events of the night before if you're on the making babies with the sisters path!
Then it's back to the office for more fun and games.
Trevor has some worrying news, but Maddie has happier tidings, with progress on the takeover of The Twisted Kilt.
Kari wants to go shopping after work and you're making plans for a night out later in the week.

Change Log in game menu.

v0.9.14
A little later than advertised due to the need to re-render a few images.
It's basically to correct some errors and tidy things up.
- amends your conversation with Gina on Sunday (Day 70) to correctly reflect your past interactions with her
- should alleviate problems with old saves for people who've skipped intermediate builds
- replaced a handful of grainy images

V0.9.13
N/A

v0.9.12
This build takes you through the Saturday of Week 10.

v0.9.9 BETA

This is build 0909 which fixes an error that can occur when a spurious phone
bool entry from earlier saves causes a python exception.

v0.9.7
Considerably later than expected, but I hope you'll find it worth the wait.
This build takes us through to (but not including) Wednesday evening of Week 10.
Because it includes some significant bug fixes, I'm making it public from the outset.
However I plan to make the next full build (assuming this one is free of any major errors) exclusive to patrons for the first week or so.

v0.9.6
This covers from Monday night to Wednesday morning.

v0.9.5
N/A

v0.8.7
This is build 0807, which rounds off Week 9 of game time and fixes some minor
errors and omissions in the previous build, including:
  • certain scenes with Kayla and Rei
  • slightly expanded interaction with Tilly
v0.8.6
This is build 0806, an incremental release that covers the Fourth of July party.

v0.8.5
Added a slider to adjust text box opacity in the Preferences screen.
  • Fixed issues with Calendars and game saves from older versions.
  • Fixed some missing graphics for the receptionists on \"Casual Friday\".
  • Added content for Ashley and Lois that was incomplete when 0804 released.
v0.8.4
This is build 0804, with various minor bug fixes and corrections, and some
additional graphics that weren't ready for the last build.
  • Fixed an issue with calling Kiki
  • Fixed an issue with calling Vanessa
  • Various update for new calendar/phone
v0.8.3
This is build 0803, which takes us to the eight and ninth weeks of the game.
  • The Calendar system has been completed, and integrates with the Phone.
  • A new EventQueue system allows for random or "triggered" events to occur.
  • The size of the side images has been reduced and the text area and menus are
  • centered once again (the offset was annoying me).
  • The text background is more transparent and text is outlined for clarity.
  • See the readme document for more complete information.
  • Constructive feedback is welcome. The best place for discussion is F95Zone.
v0.7.2
Expanding the story to Week Seven of game time (and Week Eight, kind of)

This update (version 0.2) entailed more work than the entire original build, although much of that is hidden from the player. However, it does provide a number of improved and new graphics and expands on the backstory considerably.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac (V10.06): - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
*JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod (V0.9.13) -
*Emelex "Walkthrough Plus+ Mod" Post

COMPRESSED (OLD Ver's) ( Unofficial): Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4 users

tomtit101

Registered
Aug 20, 2022
nice but could you add a feature to or quick key to hide the day time lust and other data as it interferes with the self voicing and and makes it a pain to to get threw as i watch these vn`s wile working and have enough reading to do be a nice if u can make it happen love the story by the way bye 4 now

DoobieDoobieDoooo

Registered
Oct 19, 2022
The general idea of this game was great. I think a lot more game mechanics, handling of personalities, management of desire and taboo were planned and then when it came time to write, render and code, it all came out in one droning run-on sentence. Seems like not much happens to connect the sex scenes and then the sex scenes are over in three to five clicks. No options. No thrill of the chase to get to them.

tsunku

Registered
Apr 23, 2023
And you don't get to shag your mom (or your sisters), but there are plenty of other fish in the sea...

BLASPHEMY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Sameplayer1

Registered
Sep 8, 2023
The Roommate [v0.9.13] [togs]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
-

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022
The Roommate [v0.9.13] [togs]

-
Just Edit your post above if you have/do further updates and the link in the OP will stay the same... Thanks..

Emelex

Registered
Jan 8, 2023
Since I'm a member of this forum, I just wanted to point out that I've been making my own version of the walkthrough mod called the "Walkthrough Plus+ Mod". If anyone happened to be interested in adding links to it to the first post, the mod can be downloaded from:

Last edited:

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022
Since I'm a member of this forum, I just wanted to point out that I've been making my own version of the walkthrough mod called the "Walkthrough Plus+ Mod". If anyone happened to be interested in adding links to it to the first post, the mod can be downloaded from:

I'll add it to the OP just be sure to keep this post up to date :)

Sameplayer1

Registered
Sep 8, 2023
The Roommate [v0.9.14] [togs]

cebs

Emerald
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Jun 7, 2022
Here's my unofficial android port of The Roommate v0.9.14
with @Emelex Walkthrough+ Mod

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui
Swipe Left - Rollback
Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text
Swipe Up - Save Your Game
Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode
Opacity Slider, Text Size on Preferences
Save Naming

Saves location: Documents > Cebs > the.roommate
..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..

Emelex

Registered
Jan 8, 2023
Here's my unofficial android port of The Roommate v0.9.14
with @Emelex Walkthrough+ Mod

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui
Swipe Left - Rollback
Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text
Swipe Up - Save Your Game
Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode
Opacity Slider, Text Size on Preferences
Save Naming

Saves location: Documents > Cebs > the.roommate
..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..
Oh shit. I'm terribly sorry, but there was a hotfix for my mod that I posted on F95zone but not here. I'm really sorry about that. I know how much of an inconvenience it is to have to update an unofficial Android port you made of someone else's game, because I made one when I did a postmortem update to Teen Titans Multiverse. I'll upload an attachment containing the hotfix to my previous post, and you can do with it what you will.

cebs

Emerald
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Jun 7, 2022
Oh shit. I'm terribly sorry, but there was a hotfix for my mod that I posted on F95zone but not here. I'm really sorry about that. I know how much of an inconvenience it is to have to update an unofficial Android port you made of someone else's game, because I made one when I did a postmortem update to Teen Titans Multiverse. I'll upload an attachment containing the hotfix to my previous post, and you can do with it what you will.
Don't be sorry cause i downloaded from the other side with the fix, i always check both sites my friend...

Thank you for your amazing working...

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

Emelex

Registered
Jan 8, 2023
Don't be sorry cause i downloaded from the other side with the fix, i always check both sites my friend...

Thank you for your amazing working...
You're welcome. I'm glad I didn't end up inconveniencing you after all.

Schlong

Registered
Mar 15, 2023
All those ingame path options seemed to indicate there is a real difference between them. But most of the time the only difference is that you call her "slut" instead of "slave".
I've also not found any real difference beween boosting their confidence or make them submissive.
The "K4" pregnancy route seems to become alot of work instead of fun, e.g. Kari says something like " today's my last fertile day, we should have sex", while MCs lust indicator and energy bar are pretty low

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
"And you don't get to shag your mom (or your sisters), but there are plenty of other fish in the sea..."

Well, if they are not my mom or sisters then it's just another mostly boring AVN among 10,000 others . No fucking your familly members (that preferably include the 10yo's) = no interest these days, no time for vanilla crap. Good story? Who cares? For just good stories just watching a 2-3h movie is more time efficient.

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
Stupid game
As is that's mostly true imo too, though some of the models are pretty. Maybe if I have time after this gets a completed tag I'll redo the script to where the roommate is the usual Patreonian euphemism for sister (which made me click it in the first place, I really need to get in the habit of not half-reading synopsis when only half awake).

Last edited:

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom