highlrecommend
I read the news today.
Prestige 6
Prestige 5
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
1/3
10 Months of Service
this is where we can all show our vote to see if you personally think lewdcorner needs better emotes for the reactions.
the site owner or staff are not involved in this poll but I hope its at minimum taken into consideration.
please do not comment unless you have voted first please.
vote views are public.
currently there are these emotes: (which were never in their own window)
the site owner or staff are not involved in this poll but I hope its at minimum taken into consideration.
please do not comment unless you have voted first please.
vote views are public.
currently there are these emotes: (which were never in their own window)
You must be registered to see attachments
You must be registered to see attachments
Attachments
You must be registered for see attachments list