What's new
  • Smoother faster lewdcorner android and iphone apps coming soon.
    read more Here!

[Restricted Title] [VN] [Ren'Py] The NastyNick Collection [v1.0β] [NastyNick]

NotCook1e

NotCook1e

I'm a cookie even though it says otherwise above
Lewd Patron
Game Uploader
Threads
Allow others to post updates?
  1. yes
Developer Name
NastyNick
Version
1.0β
Latest Update
Jun 8, 2022
Release Date
Jun 8, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
title.png

Overview:
Little stories of little loves.
Uploader's Note: If there are missing tags, please let me know so I can add them.
3dcg, loli, bdsm, anal sex, vaginal sex, exhibitionism, female domination, female protagonist, group sex, male domination, masochism, sadism, small tits

v1.0β -

Note: The game may contain bugs, just click on Ignore

Use adblocker if downloading from ANONFILE "don't trust iso files" - @Crowley
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - TORRENT* Crowley's*> Torrent
Mac: - TORRENT* Crowley's*> Torrent
Android: Crowley's*> Torrent

*Thanks to branko for uploading it to Torrent

ad-15.jpgad-18.jpgJ-002.jpgJ-054.jpgM-01.jpgM-04.jpgM-82.jpgmo-01.jpgmo-05.jpgsy-02.jpgsy-07.jpgT-006.jpgT-038.jpgT-072.jpgWB-002.jpgWB-009.jpg

Attachments

• TheNastyNickCollection-1.0-pc.zip.torrent
    58.7 KB · Views: 222
  • TheNastyNickCollection-1.0-mac.zip.torrent
    56 KB · Views: 48
  • nastynick.collection-release.apk.torrent
    58.9 KB · Views: 117
WigglyWorld84

WigglyWorld84

Threads
I dont trust those iso files. this one wanted to put a cryto miner on my pc. no thanks.

game looks cool though.

branko

branko

Threads
I dont trust those iso files. this one wanted to put a cryto miner on my pc. no thanks.

game looks cool though.
Don't know what iso are you talking about, don't spread false information.

Paul Newmon

Paul Newmon

Threads
I can't untangle .dmg files. Anyway to get a MacOS file that is not a .rar or .dmg, or not a MEGA file 2.0GB or more?
Is there a paying site that I can support NASTY NICK?

Last edited:
NotCook1e

NotCook1e

Lewd Patron
Game Uploader
Threads
I can't untangle .dmg files. Anyway to get a MacOS file that is not a .rar or .dmg, or not a MEGA file 2.0GB or more?
About the creator's links I contacted him and I am waiting for a reply.

WigglyWorld84

WigglyWorld84

Threads
Don't know what iso are you talking about, don't spread false information.
Anonfiles always tries to DL as an iso file. Inside was a different program. Ironic, as a spread is what I am trying to avoid.

NotCook1e

NotCook1e

Lewd Patron
Game Uploader
Threads
That was his response.
IMG_20220801_102630.jpg

branko

branko

Threads
Anonfiles always tries to DL as an iso file. Inside was a different program. Ironic, as a spread is what I am trying to avoid.
Might wanna change browser or security, years using anonfiles and never I've downloaded something different than what I was meant to download, take care.

J

jrobbins

Threads
Anon does that to me every time using Chrome. Close out the initial .iso redirect and download again. It always works the second time.

Paul Newmon

Paul Newmon

Threads
Might wanna change browser or security, years using anonfiles and never I've downloaded something different than what I was meant to download, take care.
I used to get anonfile's downloads as zip files. I never had a problem. A few months or more ago, all of them started coming as .dmg files. Those scare me, as they want to have access to my computer where I don't want them. And, MEGA files 2.0GB or more never load correctly for me. And, I have a MEGA account too.

Paul Newmon

Paul Newmon

Threads
That was his response.
IMG_20220801_102630.jpg
Thanks for your help NotCook1e. I appreciate it. I will keep hoping that some kind soul will make a file that I can download for my MacOS, since the ones given I cannot use.
And, do you have any idea what is meant by him using a 'different creator'?

GirlLvr17

GirlLvr17

Threads

game looks cool though.
You have to cancel and delete the iso downloads they keep popping up but eventually you get to the actual download and it is fine. Anonfiles is famous for this.

branko

branko

Threads
I used to get anonfile's downloads as zip files. I never had a problem. A few months or more ago, all of them started coming as .dmg files. Those scare me, as they want to have access to my computer where I don't want them. And, MEGA files 2.0GB or more never load correctly for me. And, I have a MEGA account too.
The other day I made a comment about one movie out of the 3000 I share but it was deleted, I didn't even put a link just the name and where to search for it, I won't say it again but in full disclosure I don't make money of the thing I share over internet, I'm old school, when internet was used to share for the joy of it, I'm 42 and I retired last year because I'm done, I'm set for life, normally I upload to over 150 people at the same time for at least ten hours, that's why I limited my upload to torrents to 10meg/s. With that said here's the torrent for Mac, enjoy friend.

Attachments

• TheNastyNickCollection-1.0-mac.zip.rar
    14.2 KB · Views: 47
Mac Tire

Mac Tire

Threads
Good grief. Add uBlock Origin to your browser. Been using Anon for years and never get what I don't want.

Just tested all 3 links: Zip for WIN, Zip for MAC, and APK for Android

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
I will be updating everything including making my own torrents connected to my seedbox.

WigglyWorld84

WigglyWorld84

Threads
Thanks all! Adblocker was not on! Also, right-clicking worked to DL the zip.

Moot though, since I used the torrent and am now seeding.

Thanks again!

Donation drives

New Month New Bills!

You people have been so awesome getting LewdCorner known to the public! We're growing so fast. This means more costs to keep running! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Goal
$350.00
Earned
$290.00
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom