The most innocently depraved game you've ever played?

realchestnut

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 8, 2023
LC COIN
What game did you play that portrayed the characters as super innocent and felt super innocent but at the same time somehow used that innocence to turn it depraved?

pirateaaron

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 6, 2023
LC COIN
Dating my daughter have(had at the end not so innocent) an innocent female character.

Reactions: 1 users

Tarakis

The Angry Garden Gnome
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 12, 2022
LC COIN
Insexual Awakening hits the nail on the head. :p

Reactions: 1 user

Zeron

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 2, 2023
LC COIN
This means Corruption games i assume, Buried Desires (it fucking died so many times, at this point i have no idea if it even exist anymore, had Potential tho), Parental love, DMD slowly (still hate everything starting from Season 3), Sisterly Lust (popped my cherry), Photo Hunt, insexual awakening man what a game

Astaroth45

Long time lurker
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 26, 2023
LC COIN
There's also "But I'm the bad guy", apart from MC, they are pretty much all innocent ones, but got depraved pretty fast.

Reactions: 3 users

R4RED

Registered
LV

Jun 30, 2023
LC COIN
Anything with corruption and shota mixed in for me. There are innocent ones till the end, but the ones that really go down the path like VH when it was in its heyday was good.

ZombieBBQ

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 2, 2022
LC COIN
Babysitter, Cohabitation, Meer's Occupation, My Virgin Bride, Runaway Princess, TangledUp, LuckyMark, the original Teachers Pet, Wifey's dilemma, Long Story Short, Inertia, Loretta's Brand New Job

Freezone

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 27, 2023
LC COIN
Babysitter, Cohabitation, Meer's Occupation, My Virgin Bride, Runaway Princess, TangledUp, LuckyMark, the original Teachers Pet, Wifey's dilemma, Long Story Short, Inertia, Loretta's Brand New Job
What happened to inertia

Fauxaltruism

NTR > loli/shota/pedo/milf/futa gross
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 10, 2023
LC COIN
AlwaysFan is a good one. Main female lead is very innocent girl who just wanted her highschool crush to love her.
1000% really loved this one. sad it seemed like its close to being finshed

realchestnut

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 8, 2023
LC COIN
This means Corruption games i assume, Buried Desires (it fucking died so many times, at this point i have no idea if it even exist anymore, had Potential tho), Parental love, DMD slowly (still hate everything starting from Season 3), Sisterly Lust (popped my cherry), Photo Hunt, insexual awakening man what a game
I get what you mean by corruption games but only an element into it. Thinking more along the lines of even at the end of the game, they still have an innocent or cute personality until/or while they get into depraved situations.

To me corruption when focused on is maybe innocent/cool/normal/any personality into full depraved and nothing else

Back
Top Bottom