What's new
  • Smoother faster lewdcorner android and iphone apps coming soon.
    read more Here!
_13_

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Threads
Allow others to post updates?
  1. no
Developer Name
_13_
Developer Links
Version
1.0 Completed
Latest Update
Jul 8, 2022
Release Date
Jul 8, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
Title Image.png

Overview:
Welcome to The Fosters! You play as a young man trying to rid your life of the abusive man who has moved into your home and is taking advantage of your family. Will our young MC become the hero of the house and save all of the girls, or will he just become another monster?

So, here's the deal with the points. They may not seem like what you expect from alpha and beta behaviors, and you'd be correct for the actual philosophical definitions of alpha behaviors. However, many of the people who consider themselves to be alphas are warping the behavioral characteristics. Where the behaviors include self-sufficiency, pride, and ambition, many turn to selfishness. Where there should be inner strength and boldness, they become bullies. These individuals completely ignore the inner reflection, learning from mistakes, and most importantly, putting the tribe first. This is what Jack has observed throughout his life, both in person and through the media he consumes.

Jack's points are being awarded based on behaviors he has seen being attributed to alphas and betas (which are also warped). Remember who his male "role-model" has been for most of his life. Much like what he may think is acceptable behavior with women is warped by his past, so is his idea of how a man should act and treat others.

The Fosters 1.0
The Fosters is completed! I hope you've all enjoyed this journey, and the story it told. I'm sure some of you will be disappointed in the ending you get. Just remember, there are other endings. Go back and make a few different choices.

Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Drugs, Groping, Incest, Interracial, Masturbation, Milf, Oral sex, Rape, Sleep sex, Virgin, Voyeurism , anal sex, creampie, lesbian, spanking, and vaginal sex

Planned sexual content tags: Anal, Ahegao, Blackmail, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Group sex, Harem, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Teasing, Vaginal sex,
*These tags may change depending on how the story moves along. Some may not be used, others may be added.*

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
The Fosters 1.01
I made a few adjustments and fixes. This version also includes Lord Ashram's updated walkthrough. There's no new content, but I did remake/fix an image from chapter 1 which had been bugging me forever.

The Fosters, chapter 7 and endings -
563 new images
6 new animations
9 possible endings (4 good, 4 bad, 1 meh)
1 bonus video after the game for Beta path players

There are a couple of new tags (which I'm not listing, since they would spoil some paths).

The Fosters, chapter 3 (No deal ending) -
66 new images

Special hidden "Behind the scenes" featurette.

The Fosters -
3739 Total images
47 Total game animations

v0.06
The Fosters-
366 new images
2 new animations
Corruption tag added

Julia's List-
3 added games
11 new renders

Our Island Prologue-
33 images

v0.05b
Fixes:
1 missing image during a Sam date.
Many typos
Some coding which was resulting in repeated dialogue during Maria dates.
Some coding which allowed the player to shower with Lucy before planning a date, causing some dialogue to not make sense.
Removed save file naming for mobile devices, since it was interfering with saving games on smaller devices.

v0.05
Chapter 5-

849 new renders
14 new animations
Music throughout (absolutely mutable)
Twice as much new content as chapter 4

Game Improvements-
Character profiles with unlockable history. (You will need to start over to unlock everything.)
Built-in walkthrough by Lord Ashram
Compressed a little for smaller file size

Julia's List-
4 new games added to the list
11 new renders

Known Issues-
If you load an old save and then open the Profiles screen for the first time, it could return errors or missing images. I suggest, before loading a saved game, you start a new game and then open the Profiles screen. After doing that, and loading the Profile baseline at the start of the game, you could try loading your game. Maybe... that might work. Or, and this might sound crazy, play through the game again, but choose things you didn't try before. Then after that playthrough, go back and load your old saves.
If you do get errors on the Profiles page, try the Reset button on the Profiles screen.

v0.04c
This fixes a few flag errors. There might have been a couple typos fixed, too.
One of the flags was with Linda's night visit, which may have given you problems. Another wasn't used in chapter 4 and a fix is coded into chapter 5. If you don't visit Linda on the 4th night, you don't need to download this. No new content in this one.

v0.04b
Ability to name saves : Page name moved to the right to avoid overlap)
A few typos fixed
A couple of flag issues fixed
1 missing animation during Lucy's shower has been replaced with a still image (ch4) - Fixed
Adjust speed for 3 animations - Fixed
I need to fix that stupid Twitter logo - It can wait
1 missing images - Fixed

v0.04
Chapter 4 -
480 new images
8 new animations

Julia's Game List special section -
10 original renders
1 original animation
6 games discussed
1 awesome artist discussed

A special little holiday video

Game Improvements -
Chapter subtitles
Popup save reminder at end of current version
Ability to name saves

Known issues to be fixed after New Years -
1 missing animation during Lucy's shower has been replaced with a low quality image (ch4)
Adjust speed for 3 animations
I need to fix that stupid Twitter logo

v0.03
Chapter 3 -
492 Game Renders
10 Game Animations
Point restricted choices and dialogue

Julia's Game List special section -
30 Original Renders
9 games discussed

Previous Chapters -
Typo fixes
When viewing cameras on day 2, may leave before viewing all cameras (avoid Big John scene)
Made day 1 key choices clearer.

v0.02b
Fixes an issue which caused Ren'py to crash for some players when using rollback while in a menu.

v0.02
New content:
-505 images
-1 animation (woo-hoo!)
Changed content:
-Funeral image has been changed
Features:
-Points screen can now be toggled on/off from Quick Menu
-Official Android version release
Changes to chapter 1:
-You may now choose multiple options from the morning menu
-You may now choose multiple options from the nighttime menu
-Some flags were changed and added
-Saves may work, but a restart is suggested!

v0.01c
-Goodbye Mr Ron Burgundy :cry:
-Goodbye to some awkward Lucy faces :love:
-Added an in-game display for the point system :unsure:
-Final version of Chapter 1

v0.01b
-Minor dialogue changes (improved Spanish)
-Visual improvements to GUI and Main Menu
-Save warning added.

v0.01
First release, no changes yet.

Developer Notes:
This is my first project and my first time using and learning Daz3D. I'm sure you will see problems with the images. I apologize for that and I'm trying to get better as I go along. Trust me, what you're seeing already includes several redone images. Let me know if you see ways that I can improve.

DOWNLOAD
PC/LINUX:
- -
MAC: - -
ANDROID: - -
Other: COMPRESSED (Old Ver.)*

MultiUP.gif

Extra: Lord Ashram's Cheat Mods/Images Fixes*

0-13.jpg1-061.jpg1-159.jpg2-299.jpg4-317.jpg3-426.jpg5-545.jpg5-813.jpg

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
The Fosters [v0.05b] [_13_] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 740 MB / 232 MB - TheFosters-0.05b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 705 MB / 198 MB - TheFosters-0.05b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Info: re-added "Julia's Game List" to my crunched version, "Merry XXXmas" remains removed

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

_13_

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Threads
The Fosters Chapter 6 Release!

For those of you who haven't played the alphas, I want to let you know, chapter 6 is very story driven. There is still some new lewdness, but this is mostly story. While the numbers below may look small, this shortened chapter helps keep me on track to release The Fosters final chapter and Our Island's first chapter in the next 2 or 3 months!

Changelog:
The Fosters-
366 new images
2 new animations
Corruption tag added

Julia's List-
3 added games
11 new renders

Our Island Prologue-
33 images

PC -
Mac -
Android -

Last edited:
SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Staff member
RUBY
Game Developer
Threads
Op updated and mirrors added.

Nightaku

Nightaku

Game Developer
Threads
Great job my friend! Keep it up!:love:

ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Administrator
Staff member
Under Developer
SAPPHIRE
Lewd Patron
Game Developer
Game Modder
Game Uploader
Threads
Happy Mother's Day to any mothers out there, from the mothers at 13 Games!

Mothers Day.png
Wait a sec. The one on the left isn't a mother (yet) :p

_13_

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Threads
Wait a sec. The one on the left isn't a mother (yet) :p
Sorry, should have posted this with the picture.
Characters and ages, left to right: Cyndi (28, Our Island), Linda (34, The Fosters), Heather (32, Our Island), Meera (50, Our Island)

ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Administrator
Staff member
Under Developer
SAPPHIRE
Lewd Patron
Game Developer
Game Modder
Game Uploader
Threads
Sorry, should have posted this with the picture.
Characters and ages, left to right: Cyndi (28, Our Island), Linda (34, The Fosters), Heather (32, Our Island), Meera (50, Our Island)
Yeah, I noticed your post on your discord AFTER the fact. lol

Monkeeman

Monkeeman

Threads
The Fosters Chapter 6 Release!

For those of you who haven't played the alphas, I want to let you know, chapter 6 is very story driven. There is still some new lewdness, but this is mostly story. While the numbers below may look small, this shortened chapter helps keep me on track to release The Fosters final chapter and Our Island's first chapter in the next 2 or 3 months!

Changelog:
The Fosters-
366 new images
2 new animations
Corruption tag added

Julia's List-
3 added games
11 new renders

Our Island Prologue-
33 images

PC -
Mac -
Android -
Android Link is broken

_13_

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Threads
This is the last reminder that once The Fosters 1.0 is released, prices for some of the tiers will be increasing. This is your last chance to subscribe to OG prices, if you were thinking of supporting me.

_13_

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Threads
Thought I'd share an image from the finale... Don't forget, it's public this Friday!

7-312.png

_13_

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Threads
The Fosters 1.0
The Fosters is completed! I hope you've all enjoyed this journey, and the story it told. I'm sure some of you will be disappointed in the ending you get. Just remember, there are other endings. Go back and make a few different choices.

Changelog:
The Fosters, chapter 7 and endings -
563 new images
6 new animations
9 possible endings (4 good, 4 bad, 1 meh)
1 bonus video after the game for Beta path players

There are a couple of new tags (which I'm not listing, since they would spoil some paths).

The Fosters, chapter 3 (No deal ending) -
66 new images

Special hidden "Behind the scenes" featurette.

The Fosters -
3739 Total images
47 Total game animations

PC-
Mac-
Android-

Seducio

Seducio

Threads
Thanks _13_! THe Fosters is such a good game. I've really enjoyed my playthroughs of it. :)
I'm really looking forward to playing through Our Island now too. Thanks for your awesome work (y)

Hunter121098

Hunter121098

Threads
is there a balanced ending with mom in the harem and not going to jail?

_13_

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Threads
Hey nice, kind, non-yelling people of Lewd Corner. I wrote something I'm sharing here before... another place.

How the Fuck Do I Get Ending #...​

Ending # - Kind of ending - How to get it - Ending rank (1 is best, and is my opinion)

#1 - Bad - Chapter 1: Hide the key (don't copy or keep it). Chapter 3: Proceed past warnings. 8
#2 - Bad - Super Alpha, or non-Beta and lied to Martinez (dating Sam, Lucy, Elena helps). Continue defense with 10+ counts . Fight. 9
#3 - Bad - Super Alpha, or non-Beta and lied to Martinez (dating Sam, Lucy, Elena helps). Continue defense with 10+ counts. Don't fight. 6
#4 - Bad - Super Alpha, or non-Beta and lied to Martinez (dating Sam, Lucy, Elena helps). Change plea. 10-13 counts. 7
#5 - Meh - Super Alpha, or lied to Martinez (NOT dating Sam, Lucy, Elena helps) >10 counts or Beta. 5
#6 - Good - Alpha and DIDN'T lie to Martinez. Take Sam on a good date. 4
#7 - Good - Alpha and DIDN'T lie to Martinez. DON'T take Sam on a date. 3
#8 - Good - Balanced or Beta and DIDN'T lie to Martinez. Take Sam on a good date. 2
#9 - Good - Balanced or Beta and DIDN'T lie to Martinez. DON'T take Sam on a date. 1

Ending 9 is the one I consider the canon ending. It's the best overall for all of the girls. This is the one I will continue from in future visits.

Last edited:
Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
Apparently I must reply to the thread to rate the game, so this is my contribution to the conversation.
its just to keep bots/spammers from making shitty reviews, or spamming.

_13_

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Threads

The Fosters 1.01​

I made a few adjustments and fixes. This version also includes Lord Ashram's updated walkthrough. There's no new content, but I did remake/fix an image from chapter 1 which had been bugging me forever.

PC -
Mac -
Android -

1-225.png

Donation drives

New Month New Bills!

You people have been so awesome getting LewdCorner known to the public! We're growing so fast. This means more costs to keep running! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Goal
$350.00
Earned
$290.00
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom