The Five Star Stories Content Discussion Or Whatever Else About It

Will you stop playing if the ntr sharing gets added?

• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

JokerOfTorment

Registered
Lewd
Jun 28, 2022
LC COIN
Thought I would make this thread due to in the rules it says to bring this type discussion here and not in the actual vn thread itself, but it was shown on a poll of what everyone might want etc. and netorare: swinging (sharing partners) most likely the guy mc sharing girls with another male or males was mentioned while they say it will be avoidable it's just already going to make more leave who got turned off already by the mom and aunt doing sex work as they are love interests/lovers to the mc and over on another website and probably others me included all agree adding in ntr content will make more leave and felt instead of adding in a path a small majority of want while a larger amount don't want it I feel the dev should focus on other content and paths and not ones that are controversial to most but yeah I'll probably leave playing and move on when it gets added due to I rather not know or see that a loved one is out with some guy avoidable or not as it's not my thing, but yeah thought I would make this thread since so far the only way to see any kind of planning or maybe future tags is on the games patreon but yeah if anyone wants to add in their two cents and take out some frustration already with the game or something in it but try keeping it civil and nice so the mods etc. don't have to do anything. :)

Btw no hate to the dev or anything, I'm just giving everyone the heads-up to those who don't go to the patreon and see what might get added etc.

The Narrator

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Mar 20, 2024
Website
www.patreon.com
LC COIN

After the , I decided that the game will not contain any NTR content.
I thought a lot about it and made this decision because most people avoid playing it because they are afraid it will have NTR.
However, I'm going to make a special patch for those who like this tape of content and I'm going to give it to them by making a post for that content.

So it's oficial!
THIS GAME WILL NOT HAVE NTR!

Reactions: 1 user

FaceCrap

Sucked into a Black Hole
Registered
Lewd
Feb 19, 2023
LC COIN
I understand the reasoning behind it, but for the life of me I don't understand those folks...

If it's avoidable then what's the big deal? If you don't play thse routes it didn't happen... not even behind your back...
It's just bits and bytes... pixels... between your ears....

Your computer/mobile isn't going to say, "haha, you don't wanna see it? Too bad, I'm gonna play those scenes anyway behind your back, so it did happen, even if you didn't play that route."

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom