Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
You are an adult magazine photographer, your sister needs help, her asshole husband cheated on her, while she fixes that problem you should take care of her daughter.
Will he ask you for more favors in the future?
Maybe, his marriage is over...
Then what will happen to the girl?
We must support our sister at this time.​

3DCG, Male protagonist, Incest, Virgin, Loli, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Milf, Shota, Pregnancy
1. Extract and run.
0.9 400 new renders
the harem route will be unlocked: rejecting Sophie Moderators Note: This game is complete. There is a thouple ending. two girls do not make a harem and unless the dev wants to explain how to get more than 2 girls the tag will stay removed.

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux: -
Mac: -

unofficial android port

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 170 users
U

User_1423

Unconfirmed
And what happened to his other game?

Reactions: 5 users

cebs

Emerald
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Jun 7, 2022
Here's my unofficial android port of The Family in Trouble v0.9

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui
Swipe Left - Rollback
Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text
Swipe Up - Save Your Game
Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode
Opacity Slider and Text Size on Preferences

All saves are located on Documents > Cebs
..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32 users

lolsis

Registered
Oct 10, 2022
This game won't launch on linux, its the only game I've not been able to launch because it says permission denied.

Reactions: 1 user

sutiban

Registered
May 29, 2022
This game won't launch on linux, its the only game I've not been able to launch because it says permission denied.
you have to make sure that the .sh file and the "Thefamilyintrouble" file in lib/linux-x86_86 are set as executable. Once you do that you'll be good.

Playing it right now in linux.

Reactions: 4 users

lolsis

Registered
Oct 10, 2022
you have to make sure that the .sh file and the "Thefamilyintrouble" file in lib/linux-x86_86 are set as executable. Once you do that you'll be good.

Playing it right now in linux.
ty that worked.

Reactions: 1 users

ArturiousDesign

Registered
Sep 15, 2022
Based on that Premise I can tell this game was translated from probably Spanish. I hope the Engrish isn't too bad ...

ArturiousDesign

Registered
Sep 15, 2022
MC is suuuuper creepy lol

You must be registered to see attachments

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Reactions: 3 users

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
This will probably not last long on Patreon. I URL blacklisted them 6 months ago anyway due to their incest intolerance. Might be worth a SS sub eventually if dev continues and that option is added, but only if the dev makes up his mind. I'm not a fan of supporting a project that gets neglected and left at v.1 due to a new project getting released (1 of the more common reasons I unsub, 3 month updates I can tolerate but not 6 months or more due to juggling AVNs). 2 v.1 AVNs released back-to-back without an update to either in 6 months = not very confidence-instilling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
And why do people still even bother with that silly "everyone in this AVN is 18"? That's obvious bullshit when even Chloe herself said she was 12 (I would have guessed 11).

• Haha
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 3 users

pregame

Registered
Sep 25, 2022
very nice start. beautiful little girl. interested to see where this goes. hope she brings some of her younger friends to get to know her uncle. Like to see more options with photoshoot. training bra gstrings bikinis for young girls should be popular

seronis

Registered
Oct 11, 2022
very nice start. beautiful little girl. interested to see where this goes.
sadly its probably a 'very nice end' too. The devs previous game was one release without even a bugfix update. With the exact same premise of a daddy who suddenly had his ex "temporarily" drop off their daughter who instantly gets the hots for him and there is a butt play fetish.

maybe this one wont be abandoned instantly?

pregame

Registered
Sep 25, 2022
sadly its probably a 'very nice end' too. The devs previous game was one release without even a bugfix update. With the exact same premise of a daddy who suddenly had his ex "temporarily" drop off their daughter who instantly gets the hots for him and there is a butt play fetish.

lets hope it does not get forgotten

JAW1986baby

Registered
Apr 26, 2022

lets hope it does not get forgotten
His Patre:poop:on has a post within the last week or so. But only 12 patrons. For a new and unestablished Dev he is asking for 3 times the amount of money that MOST other devs ask to get releases when they are finished. Some make the $5 people wait (which makes sense for tier bonuses) but the $5 people get the content. This guy starts at $3 who get nothing and then jumps to $15 who is the lowest tier to get content. FUKK THAT!! (IMO)

But anyhow we will see if it releases anything more and I will get it here

HardDaddyTimes

Registered
Apr 24, 2022

Maybe the developer abandoned the previous game, maybe his HD died, who knows. Lets hope for an update to this new one.

Butt-Play-Fetish, yeah haha. I'd call it a shit-hole-fetish, which many find gross and gay. It should be optional like other extreme tastes usually are in the games.

Other than that one thing, I think the developer has improved with this new game. Great story, nice art, a hot girl, and humor.

pregame

Registered
Sep 25, 2022
what was the name of the previous game? thanks in advance for the info

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom