English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
A young man leaves his college and friends to fulfill his deceased father's dream, to renovate and open the bar he dedicated his life to and therefore, become an Entrepreneur. As he goes back to the city where he was made to the man he is now, he will end up living with three women on which he'll have a major impact. How will he react when facing important choices and what impact on their future will it have ? It is all in your hands.

3DCG, Ahegao, Animated, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Humor, Male Protagonist, MILF, Oral Sex, Pov, Romance, Stripping, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism
1. Extract and run.
TO BE ADDED

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux

- - - - - - - - -

Mac

- - - - - -

Android

- - -

unofficial android port

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user

bruce555

Registered
Apr 25, 2023
The girls are all very beautiful ... that's why I'm sad because there is no harem tag. But the story give me very turbo NTR vibes.
The old fart harassing Laura...and the black guy on the phone giving information on the girl our MC is dating...I don't like that.

Last edited:

estrada777

Sapphire
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Apr 12, 2023
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 4 + WT by @BrandyYT

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

* Touch Gestures (menu, hide, skip, rollback, skip, fast-skip, performance, console)
* Medium Compression (Image / Video / Audio)
* Video Hardware Acceleration / Powersaver
* Quick Menu Toggle (standard,icons,disable)
* Quick Menu Customize
* Text Size Zoom
* Text Box Opacity
* Transparent/Default/Dev's Text Box (optional)
* Accessibility options
* Optional named saves
* Customizable text borders
* Sliders for text size, opacity and sprite size
* User mod compatible: on your phone, copy mod's .rpy or .rpyc file(s) into /Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.gamename/game/
* Dual save locations (Standard + Documents/RenPy_Saves) that will not be deleted when uninstalling
!Grant storage permissions on first run!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 937 MB

Come find me on Discord:

BrunoBonas

Registered
Aug 4, 2023
Could the dev or an admin of the game clarify if we are going to have Netorare (NTR) or MMF sharing in the game or in the future?

EscapesMe

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Jul 15, 2023
Could the dev or an admin of the game clarify if we are going to have Netorare (NTR) or MMF sharing in the game or in the future?
The developer isn't on this site as far as I know, so you're probably better off asking in their .

Reactions: 1 user

BrunoBonas

Registered
Aug 4, 2023
The developer isn't on this site as far as I know, so you're probably better off asking in their .
Thanks for the answer, I didn't see the discord otherwise I would have gone straight there as it's better to talk to the DEV directly.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom