Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
  3. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Included in the The Citadel Series are shown in the image below. This was a requested upload and I know nothing about what it contains. So any tags, screenshots or other info would be greatly appreciated.

Tessa Stand Alone.
You're a military black budget operator sent to inspect a future weapons platform. Rumors of a new AI capable of passing a Turing test brings you face to face with model T3554 (Tessa).

3DCG, Corruption, Incest, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Romance, Vaginal Sex, Loli, Pregnancy
1. Extract and run.
TO BE ADDED

DOWNLOADS
The Citadel Series Collection
- - -

Tessa Stand alone
Windows:

Android:
Mac:
Spring City Paradise stand alone (loli version)(Restricted and banned elsewhere)
- - - - -
Spring City Final Stand alone (Non loli)
Spring city
Pongo Delta Stand Alone
Win/Linux:
Mac:
Android:
Pongo Delta v0.6 - Walkthrough Mod v0.2

Features:
Highlights the best choice in green.
Adds a Replay feature.
The mod will take you down the
This is how it works in 0.4:
If you have sex with Jenna or Lynn and do not answer the dream correctly = Corrupt Route (You Die)
If you have sex with Jenna or Lynn and answer correctly in the dream = Desire Route (You Die)
If you do not answer correctly in the dream and do not have sex with Jenna or Lynn = Bad Route (You Die)
If you do answer correctly in the dream and do not have sex with Jenna or Lynn = Love Route (You Live)
and will put you on the love path to avoid death.
The mod will also allow you to view the other endings at the end.
Download:

Android Port + WTMod:
More Walkthrough Mods for Tessa, Konk and Spring City are attached.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24 users

Devka

Registered
Jan 12, 2023
Surprised this doesn't have a "restricted title" tag as iirc all 6 games have at least 1 lewded loli in them.

hrmm

Registered
Nov 19, 2022
I'm not sure it merits a netorare tag (sharing maybe?), but I figured I'd warn those that hate that kind of content. If you play all the games you end up like... cucking yourself retroactively? It's been a while since I played these but I'll do my best to explain it: So each game is fairly stand alone, but when you get to Tessa, the MC in that is like... the actual MC of the series. And then in A Citadel Black it's revealed that the main girls of the previous games are all his daughters (and members of his harem) and the games were all just simulations meant to train the girls and extract information from enemy soldiers (which are the MCs of the other games). So when you were playing as those other MCs the girls were never really yours. But those MCs still fuck them, even if it's just a simulation, so kinda cucking yourself when you eventually play as the main MC (though I guess it would count as sharing from his point of view).

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

jospaghettio

Registered
Jun 6, 2022
The games in the list are totally separate from each other. Spring City Paradise isn't even part of the Citadel Series.

I'll pm you screenshots and links to plot synopses if I can find them.

Overview:
Included in the The Citadel Series are shown in the image below. This was a requested upload and I know nothing about what it contains. So any tags, screenshots or other info would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: 1 user

Myuhinny

Registered
Aug 6, 2022
the Citadel Series
The citadel series file came from the DEV's itchio page. Nothing is there anymore as it looks like the files were removed but the DEV is the one that made the file.

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Jun 1, 2022
The games in the list are totally separate from each other. Spring City Paradise isn't even part of the Citadel Series.

While Spring City works perfectly fine as a stand-alone (and actually most of them do, minus a little bit of weirdness), based on what is happening in Citadel Black, Spring City clearly belongs to the series.

jospaghettio

Registered
Jun 6, 2022
While Spring City works perfectly fine as a stand-alone (and actually most of them do, minus a little bit of weirdness), based on what is happening in Citadel Black, Spring City clearly belongs to the series.
"Spring City PARADISE" is a separate creation. It's Lunarbit's first game.

AB31874

Registered
Sep 6, 2022
Does anyone have a walkthrough for the PARADISE version of Spring City? Otherwise it's a lot of random clicking. Thanks.

Reactions: 1 users

DingFriesRDone

Registered
Jun 10, 2022
I liked this series as it was in development, but the end felt rushed liked the Game of Thrones last season. Felt like a bit of a let down.

JAW1986baby

Registered
Apr 26, 2022
I downloaded and received the WHOLE collection

You may have clicked wrong @43xi

I used gofile and it worked perfectly

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited:

cebs

Emerald
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Jun 7, 2022
Here's my unofficial android ports of The Citadel Series

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui
Swipe Left - Rollback
Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text
Swipe Up - Save Your Game
Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode
Opacity Slider and Text Size on Preferences
Save Naming

All saves are located on Documents > Cebs
..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

lolsis

Registered
Oct 10, 2022
ty Ive wanted to try a citadel black for years, how developed is Spring City Paradise? WIth it being a sandbox I cant tell whether im wasting my time if it has much content or not?

jospaghettio

Registered
Jun 6, 2022
ty Ive wanted to try a citadel black for years, how developed is Spring City Paradise? WIth it being a sandbox I cant tell whether im wasting my time if it has much content or not?
Spring City Paradise is complete. It has an ending. A lot of clicking needed, but worth it imo. Lunarbit has a kinky style that I appreciate.

RealKevin

Registered
Nov 25, 2022
I remember playing some of these games on F95 and never knew it was series. As the MC looks different in every game.

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$325.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom