Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
In The Builder, you play the role of a skilled young man who is commissioned to build a memorial in a village in the far north. Soon you discover that your real task is quite different: In order to save the village from extinction, you must make all the women there pregnant.
3DCG, Male protagonist, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Creampie, Adventure, Harem, Ntr, Pregnance, Voyeurism
NOTE: NTR is 100% avoidable right at the start of the game.
A character in the game seems to be pregnant with another character.
Season 1 full. Episodes 1-5
N/A
2022-10-18 Episode 4 B1
  • 600+ renders, 2 new animations, 1 new character
  • Full work-through of dialogues with native proof reader
Episode 2:
A revamped Ep1 has been given an early release to the $2 Nail Nanny tier. It will be available to the public in ten days.
A pure harem route for the game is now implemented.
In addition, there's plenty of stuff to chew on for the more eclectic tastes as well. All with ample warnings and options to skip.
As close followers know, Episode 2 is a bit of a transport episode, taking us to the main location of the game: the village of Fjorda.
We meet a total of four new female characters, but the episode's final focus is on the relation between Carla and the MC. That's why I selected this image as a masthead for the release. It raises interesting questions, such as:
Who's the girl? Who's the guy? From where is she looking at him? And what - if anything - is she wearing?
I would like to use the opportunity to thank you all again for the warm support for this project, and I hope you enjoy the direction this is taking.
Happy gaming!

The Builder is a choice based visual novel game. It has a clear and engaging storyline and a rich cast of characters. Get ready for an experience out of the ordinary.
We follow the main character through a full year of work - all the way to the completion of the memorial - and the successful breeding of the women of the village. New episodes released regularly.

DOWNLOAD
SEASON 2
Win:
- - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - - -
SEASON 1
Win:
- - - -
Linux: - - - -
COMPRESSED
Android: unofficial android port
** = Outdated

[/B]​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5 users

cebs

Emerald
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Jun 7, 2022
Here's my unofficial android port of The Builder Episode 5 B4

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui
Swipe Left - Rollback
Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text
Swipe Up - Save Your Game
Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode
Opacity Slider and Text Size on Preferences
Save Naming

Saves location: Documents > Cebs > the.builder
..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Dominatus

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
I have enjoyed this since the Demo and hoping for big things in the future. Really want to impregnate some of the older MILFs

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
As a note, despite the description, the content so far released leans heavily toward netorare in terms of coding and writing so far. I don't feel like rehashing the discussion from the other site, but can provide details in conversation so as to not clutter up the thread for the people who do like this kind of content.

(Edit from over a year later since someone just reacted to this post: This is no longer true as far as I am aware, only really applying to the early game, updates 1-2 or 1-3 or so. The writing's still dodgy and the premise is poorly-realized, with the writer not really knowing what attracts people to this kind of game, but the netorare, except for the fuckups I told the dev about BEFORE I made this post originally still being present int he game, is mostly just a side note and forgettable, pleasing no one.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

XoMo

Registered
Jun 18, 2022
TBH - I do not find any of these characters attractive. Sure, a few of the body types and physical features appeal to me, but in general, the whole "CELIBATE" angle works well, because --- well, it's hard to get 'hard' with almost every female looking like a GILF or having very strange craniums/hairstyles.

That being said, the style, the renders, the transitional artwork are all stunningly rendered. Truly beautiful work - as long as you don't have to look at her face.

Butt... But what stops me cold - as the last straw - is the anal rimming pushed in the face of the player without a choice or warning. WTF!??! I'm sure some may have found that hot. But not me. That was the end.

Kavinsky

Onyx
Administrator
Diamond
Fansly
Apr 23, 2022

Overview:
In The Builder, you play the role of a skilled young man who is commissioned to build a memorial in a village in the far north. Soon you discover that your real task is quite different: In order to save the village from extinction, you must make all the women there pregnant.
3DCG, Male protagonist, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Creampie, Adventure, Harem, Ntr, Pregnance, Voyeurism
NOTE: NTR is 100% avoidable right at the start of the game.
A character in the game seems to be pregnant with another character.
Season 1 full. Episodes 1-5
N/A
2022-10-18 Episode 4 B1
  • 600+ renders, 2 new animations, 1 new character
  • Full work-through of dialogues with native proof reader
Episode 2:
A revamped Ep1 has been given an early release to the $2 Nail Nanny tier. It will be available to the public in ten days.
A pure harem route for the game is now implemented.
In addition, there's plenty of stuff to chew on for the more eclectic tastes as well. All with ample warnings and options to skip.
As close followers know, Episode 2 is a bit of a transport episode, taking us to the main location of the game: the village of Fjorda.
We meet a total of four new female characters, but the episode's final focus is on the relation between Carla and the MC. That's why I selected this image as a masthead for the release. It raises interesting questions, such as:
Who's the girl? Who's the guy? From where is she looking at him? And what - if anything - is she wearing?
I would like to use the opportunity to thank you all again for the warm support for this project, and I hope you enjoy the direction this is taking.
Happy gaming!

The Builder is a choice based visual novel game. It has a clear and engaging storyline and a rich cast of characters. Get ready for an experience out of the ordinary.
We follow the main character through a full year of work - all the way to the completion of the memorial - and the successful breeding of the women of the village. New episodes released regularily.

DOWNLOAD
More hosts coming soon
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: S - - - - - -
Android: Post(Oudated)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

Greggory

Registered
Sep 7, 2022
So...unavoidable NTR in a Harem game? Doesn't that just kill a lot of the point of a Harem game? Not saying anything against NTR, even if it's not my thing, but isn't that just like shooting yourself in the foot? Most people who are looking for Harem games are there because they want to have the only penis inserted into a vagina/ass/mouth in the game. And most of those looking for NTR content want a NTR focused game.

Guess I might be missing something here but I think the Dev might want to look into either going one way or the other if they want this game to really succeed.

Reactions: 1 user

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
So...unavoidable NTR in a Harem game? Doesn't that just kill a lot of the point of a Harem game? Not saying anything against NTR, even if it's not my thing, but isn't that just like shooting yourself in the foot? Most people who are looking for Harem games are there because they want to have the only penis inserted into a vagina/ass/mouth in the game. And most of those looking for NTR content want a NTR focused game.

Guess I might be missing something here but I think the Dev might want to look into either going one way or the other if they want this game to really succeed.
It is 100% avoidable at the start of the game.

• Thinking

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
As a note, the 'harem' path does cut out content, results in lower point totals, and lacks some characterization for some LIs so far. Picking at least one of the 'harem'-labeled choices in the 'choice' path has a render that remains inconsistent with the dialogue of the scene. The dev added both the 'pure harem' path and the harem choices in the 'choice' path as an afterthought, and is not very good at coding. For example, in the latest update, in several cases where the MC is intended to gain points in the various stats, the game instead sets those stats to "1" because the dev wrote things like "karma =+ 1" instead of the correct "karma += 1".

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Thread updated for PC links. Sorry for the Mac version not being updated. I did not receive links for Mac.

EscapesMe

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Jul 15, 2023
Pc version doesn't contain linux and will not launch.
You're right, it doesn't.

I compiled the game for Linux (and Mac), and added those builds to the OP.
If cebs is available, he can do a mean compression for those that need / want it.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom