What's new

[VN] [Ren'Py] The Builder [Ep. 3] [LewdRobotics] (Links Updated)

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
Allow others to post updates?
  1. yes
Developer Name
LewdRobotics
Developer Links
Version
Ep. 3
Latest Update
Jul 11, 2022
Release Date
Feb 3, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
You must be registered for see images

Overview:
In The Builder, you play the role of a skilled young man who is commissioned to build a memorial in a village in the far north. Soon you discover that your real task is quite different: In order to save the village from extinction, you must make all the women there pregnant.
3DCG, Male protagonist, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Oral sex, Creampie, Adventure, Harem, Ntr, Pregnance, Voyeurism
A character in the game seems to be pregnant with another character.
  • 3 new animations, 870+ renders, 6 new characters (5 female)
  • Added points system (hence previous saves won't work)
  • Made the Carla and Paul route optional
Episode 2:
A revamped Ep1 has been given an early release to the $2 Nail Nanny tier. It will be available to the public in ten days.
A pure harem route for the game is now implemented.
In addition, there's plenty of stuff to chew on for the more eclectic tastes as well. All with ample warnings and options to skip.
As close followers know, Episode 2 is a bit of a transport episode, taking us to the main location of the game: the village of Fjorda.
We meet a total of four new female characters, but the episode's final focus is on the relation between Carla and the MC. That's why I selected this image as a masthead for the release. It raises interesting questions, such as:
Who's the girl? Who's the guy? From where is she looking at him? And what - if anything - is she wearing?
I would like to use the opportunity to thank you all again for the warm support for this project, and I hope you enjoy the direction this is taking.
Happy gaming!

The Builder is a choice based visual novel game. It has a clear and engaging storyline and a rich cast of characters. Get ready for an experience out of the ordinary.
We follow the main character through a full year of work - all the way to the completion of the memorial - and the successful breeding of the women of the village. New episodes released regularily.

DOWNLOAD
More hosts coming soon
Win/Linux:-- ---
Mac: --- -
Android: Post

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
WigglyWorld84

WigglyWorld84

Threads
The demo showed potential with a nice setup for the story. I am glad to finally get into some action!

cebs

cebs

SAPPHIRE
Lewd Patron
Game Porter
Threads
Here's my unofficial android port of The Builder Episode 3 B2

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui

Swipe Left - Rollback

Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text

Swipe Up - Save Your Game

Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode

Opacity Slider and Text Size Scaling on Preferences

All saves are located on Documents > Cebs

..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..

Dominatus

Dominatus

Threads
I have enjoyed this since the Demo and hoping for big things in the future. Really want to impregnate some of the older MILFs

Tiur

Tiur

Threads
As a note, despite the description, the content so far released leans heavily toward netorare in terms of coding and writing so far. I don't feel like rehashing the discussion from the other site, but can provide details in conversation so as to not clutter up the thread for the people who do like this kind of content.

XoMo

XoMo

Story Developer
Threads
TBH - I do not find any of these characters attractive. Sure, a few of the body types and physical features appeal to me, but in general, the whole "CELIBATE" angle works well, because --- well, it's hard to get 'hard' with almost every female looking like a GILF or having very strange craniums/hairstyles.

That being said, the style, the renders, the transitional artwork are all stunningly rendered. Truly beautiful work - as long as you don't have to look at her face.

Butt... But what stops me cold - as the last straw - is the anal rimming pushed in the face of the player without a choice or warning. WTF!??! I'm sure some may have found that hot. But not me. That was the end.

Top Bottom