English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
The Arson Betrayal puts you in the shoes of Leo Somerfort (or any name you want). With only an apartment in Ablesmith City, and enough cash to pay the bills for a few months, you've been working at a café, hoping to save enough money to be able to go to college. But one fateful encounter plunges you in the middle of a conspiracy filled with lies, betrayal, and violence.
Watch your back. Trust no one.
Now it begins.

3DCG, Ahegao, Animated, Big Ass, Big Tits, Corruption, Creampie, Graphic Violence, Handjob, Harem, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Mobile Game, Oral Sex, Romance, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin
1. Extract and run.
V.0.7.0

1,534 new images and 37 new animations Bug fixes from previous versions. Typo corrections and a few changes, plus a beta version of the in-game walkthrough (still W.I.P, so it’s not yet accessible in-game.)
V. 0.6.0

1,497 new images and 31 new animations
Bug fixes for previous versions.
Code cleaning and typo corrections.
Added several code I’ll need for future chapters.

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux

- - - -​

Mac

- - - -​

Android

- - - -​

-​

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:

masterace6

Registered
Apr 19, 2023
how do you install the WT mod, when i just install it in the game folder it it start's giving me error of image not found after the first manual save point, where without it the images show up, bur im not sure what file are being modified

Myuhinny

Registered
Aug 6, 2022
how do you install the WT mod, when i just install it in the game folder it it start's giving me error of image not found after the first manual save point, where without it the images show up, bur im not sure what file are being modified

You should probably pay more attention when downloading something to prevent problems with your games or causing your game to get messed up and having to restart it. As it clearly shows the walkthrough mod is for 0.5.1.

masterace6

Registered
Apr 19, 2023
You should probably pay more attention when downloading something to prevent problems with your games or causing your game to get messed up and having to restart it. As it clearly shows the walkthrough mod is for 0.5.1.
that's probably a fair point, though i was aware it was for 0.5.1 i figured the WT would just stop showing options partway through, especially since the files didn't overwrite anything

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom