English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
You are a moderately successful CEO of your own company, Part owner of a local bar, Single and mostly content. Your best friend is your neighbour, and you have regained contact with your estranged 18-year-old daughter. Life is looking pretty good right about now. Everything begins to change though because of your neighbour's stalker Ex-boyfriend and your life is about to be turned upside down.

3DCG, Big Ass, Big Tits, Male Protagonist, Masturbation
1. Extract and run.
v0.3.1

Build: 0.3.1

Chapter 3 Release

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux

- - -

Mac

- - -

Android

- - -

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:

Piet Friet

Registered
Feb 27, 2023
Wooooa , look at that third screenshot.
Think i'm not able to sleep normally after seeing this horror.
Like fucking an alien/demon monster.

Reactions: 1 users

Nastastic

Registered
Sep 26, 2022
Wooooa , look at that third screenshot.
Think i'm not able to sleep normally after seeing this horror.
Like fucking an alien/demon monster.
The dev has redone many of the pics from the earliest iterations of the game.

Just finished this one, not too bad a story. Good luck trying to figure out where the story takes place though, if you give a shit. Speech patterns and slang are mostly British, cars are American configured, the only mention of currency is in pounds, and the only specific mention of location refers to Kentucky. :ROFLMAO: The bar also serves the MC's 18-19 year old daughter with no discussion (he does own the bar, but the matter is never discussed, she is simply served as if it were normal).

Besides the above quibbles, the story and characters are decent, but be warned this is a SLOOOOOW burn, from the looks of it. Counting the revamp, the game has been in development since September 2021 and the only sex is a blowjob from the neighbor's mostly-lesbian sister and a couple of solo/masturbation scenes and brief dream/imagination sequences. The only hint of incest is a fairly early scene where the daughter is masturbating to pictures of the daddy she hasn't met since she was 5 (but has been videochatting with for a while behind the back of her drugged-out mom). After she shows up on the MC's doorstep she is quickly and enthusiastically shipping daddy with his next-door neighbor/best friend with nary a hint of jealousy. If not for the [harem] tag I might think the dev had dropped incest all together. :unsure:

Tags: The F95 page has been up for this game for almost 2 years. "Current" tags are listed as: 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Humor, Harem, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Teasing, Masturbation, Male Domination, Drugs, Kinetic Novel. "Planned" tags are: Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, BDSM, Femdom (avoidable), Incest, Creampie, Footjob, Group sex, Humiliation, Lesbian. The game is basically a KN but has had one choice which I don't think changed anything but dialogue, and one list of choices which you basically just go down and complete. I guess femdom would be avoided the same way. I'm not going to bother the mods with a report for such an insignifcant change to tags, but they are welcome to change them at their leisure. :cool:

CF432

Registered
Dec 6, 2022
Well, I played it to the end of the recent update and in my opinion, it's not great. The overall render quality is inconsistent AF. There are problems with lightning and clipping. Most of the renders look grainy and some faces the characters make, go into the uncanny valley terretory. The story is boring and advancing at snail pace. I don't have a problem with a slow burn game, if the story is interesting, but talking about the wether or what kind of coffee is supposed to be good (always pointing out, only black coffee without anything) isn't interesting at all. Especially if the same is said every fucking 20 renders just with a different line. We got it, dev, you like your coffee black, now move the fuck on.

And to make matters worse, the harem tag seems to be misleading, because out of the so far obvious 3 LIs (Ashley, the daughter; Shayna, the neighbor; Melissa, Shayna's sister) 2 are lesbians or at least starting a lesbian relationship. Nothing indicates anymore, that this will be or end in a harem. The blowjob scene with Melissa and thoughts of her to have a go at the MC and Ashleys thoughts about wanting to be with her father seem to be completely gone out of the window, because both of them hooking up with a girl each (Melissa with Cash, from MC's company and Ashley with a girl buddy of the MC). Oh, and because it's a KN, it will be forced, so even if these 4 end also with the MC, he will have to share, which disqualifies the game as a harem and makes it a polyamour.

So basically, if you're a fan of harem games and not polyamour, then my suggestion is, drop it now. Otherwise the disappointment will be even bigger. I will stop here now, too. I hate to be deceived by devs claiming their games will have a harem, just to throw it out at the first possibility they get, just because "lesbian is hot and every man likes it".

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom