English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
This is a Teen Titans adult parody visual novel.

2DCG, Animated, Exhibitionism, Fantasy, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, Mobile Game, Parody, Romance, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism
1. Extract and run.
v0.5.0

Includes Chapter five.

v0.4.0

Includes Chapter four
Version numbers changed to reflect latest chapter included

v0.5.2

Improves existing art.

v0.41

Improves existing art.
Reduces file size (lossless compression no lost quality)

v0.4.0

Completes Chapter Two.
Improves existing art.

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux

- - - -​

Mac

- - - -​

Android

- - - -​

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:

Emelex

Registered
Jan 8, 2023
Okay, I had previously posted this on F95zone, so I figure I should post it here, too.
Ortus committed what South Park once described as "Twitter suicide". He deleted all of his accounts associated with his username and his game. Fortunately, by then I had already downloaded the latest free version of his game, the previous version called "Teen Titans New Member", and a shitload of WIP images from his Discord server and other media accounts. Then, some kind soul made the latest paid version of the game available just long enough for me to download it. I then updated "Teen Titans New Member" and "Teen Titans Multiverse" with as much of their WIP content as I was willing and able to add. I then uploaded the Discord images pack and the unofficially updated games, and then I ported my updates to the Android port of Teen Titans Multiverse, and I posted them all on F95zone. I had to replace the Teen Titans theme song with a different main menu theme because it is the copyright of Puffy AmiYumi, but everything else is there. Since I'm also a member of this site now, I'll post them here, too.

(In light of this information, I would suggest marking this game as either Completed or, more accurately, Abandoned.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$325.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom