What's new
  • Smoother faster lewdcorner android and iphone apps coming soon.
    read more Here!

Tara's liberation or Alexia's return

Augustus

Augustus

Game Developer
Threads
First chapter of my game "Tara's liberation or Alexia's return" is ready! Guide Tara on her journey liberation from sexual taboos and crippling debt. Learn about her family background, and see the sign of Alexia's imminent return. Visuals are all based on Skyrim-screenshots (with a shitton of mods to provide the models, poses and animations). Renpy is used for the rest.

The main fetishes are Incest, Bestiality and Impregnation (the latter kicking in fully only later, but one pregnancy is already present). There is also a good helping of Loli/shota content, and Chapter 1 will have a strong prostitution theme.

I'm trying to put a somewhat different spin on the Corruption-genre. Instead of having the character's "Id" winning over her "Ego", until the character is controlled entirely by her sexual desires (as it seems to be common), I want to tell a story of how the character liberates herself from societal taboos on sex. The point is that she gains agency, rather than loses it.

The vast majority of the sex scenes is consensual, but there is a little bit of rape/violent content. It can be switched off at the start, and rape in particular can all be avoided by the player.

danield12.png

Last edited:
Mike Truk

Mike Truk

Threads
(y)5 of the 6 tags here are in my top tier list(y)

Well this was a gem for me to find. Fair amount of content for a .02 release, more than I've come across in the past with other games at least. Animations are good, not too much grinding for progression but enough to feel like it's not just being handed out. I really enjoy the aspect of her gaining agency rather than losing it, excellent choice. Maybe you could add options to the climax scenes? Just feels like it adds a bit of fun to the experience. I love that I didn't see much 'fair maiden' or 'my lady' renaissance style dialog. There is some but I'll chalk that up to keep the dialog in line with the theme of the story. The medieval setting isn't one of my favorites, I prefer more current or pseudo futuristic stuff but, that's fine because the content more than makes up for this. To me, the images seem to be a little blurry and some are kinda dark but that could just be my bad eye sight. I was really hoping the pregnancy was going to be with someone else, but there's always .03 to look forward to so I'm cool with it. I truly hope you can continue this project because I'm already looking forward to seeing what else happens. Keep up the good work and I've got fingers crossed for a .03 here soon. Cheers.

Augustus

Augustus

Game Developer
Threads
Well this was a gem for me to find. I really enjoy the aspect of her gaining agency rather than losing it, excellent choice.

It's always nice to hear of other's sharing one's niche interests :) Thanks for trying this out, and giving feedback one it!

Maybe you could add options to the climax scenes? Just feels like it adds a bit of fun to the experience.

What kind of options did you have in mind? Eg Tara telling male partners where they should cum? There are currently two scenes with variation on that, one with old man in the inn, and the second scene with Achilles. In both cases Tara is just aiming her partner's cock somewhere.

To me, the images seem to be a little blurry and some are kinda dark but that could just be my bad eye sight.

No, I agree. I got better with the brightness, but compared to the resolution I have seen other people's Skyrim screenshot, mine are lacking. Maybe its just my PC being less powerful? Or some magic button I haven't found yet :)

I was really hoping the pregnancy was going to be with someone else, but there's always .03 to look forward to so I'm cool with it.

I'd love to know who your favourite pairing for pregnancy is! There is definitely more to come (but probably only in 0.04). Some combo's need more narrative preparation I feel, or just fit in better into the story line at a later stage. [Also, for some weird reason, Tara refuses to have a pregnant belly when nude so far, and only with very particular clothes. I may to have to fiddle with Bodyslide or stuff.]

Mike Truk

Mike Truk

Threads
Hmmm, I don't remember getting that option in the second scene with Achilles. Guess I just have to play through it again, darn... Either Tara 'telling' them and we can chose how follow her request. or just flat out letting the male partner choose. Also, when Tara is in the Inn she could get paid a bit more if she lets him cum inside. I'm sure there's plenty of game left for us to get both of these so how ever you wanna do it is cool.

As for pregnancy pairing. I had to assume some characters would need more narrative which is understandable, I just thought I'd throw that in there.

Augustus

Augustus

Game Developer
Threads
Hmmm, I don't remember getting that option in the second scene with Achilles.

I could have been more precise: With Achilles, it's not a prompt for the player. The choice just depends on the liberation stat. (There are a few situations where liberation or unlocked taboos have a small influence on how a scene plays out).

Guess I just have to play through it again, darn...

I might get 0.03 with a complete Chapter 1 done tomorrow, which would be the first actual release version. So you'll have a good reason to play through everything again :)

Either Tara 'telling' them and we can chose how follow her request. or just flat out letting the male partner choose. Also, when Tara is in the Inn she could get paid a bit more if she lets him cum inside.

It would feel wrong to me to let the player directly influence another character than Tara (with the potential exception that there could be rare scenes where we follow Miri or Dan without Tara present). But I'm keeping the overall idea in mind while writing new scenes.

As for pregnancy pairing. I had to assume some characters would need more narrative which is understandable, I just thought I'd throw that in there.

I'm still curious what your preferred breeding pair would be! :)

Mike Truk

Mike Truk

Threads
I could have been more precise: With Achilles, it's not a prompt for the player. The choice just depends on the liberation stat. (There are a few situations where liberation or unlocked taboos have a small influence on how a scene plays out).

Ahhh ok, I'll go back and just delay going to see Hector for a bit.

I might get 0.03 with a complete Chapter 1 done tomorrow, which would be the first actual release version. So you'll have a good reason to play through everything again :)

0o tomorrow (today)?! I will certainly keep an eye out for it. If not that's cool. I wouldn't want you to rush it and put out something you're not happy with.

It would feel wrong to me to let the player directly influence another character than Tara (with the potential exception that there could be rare scenes where we follow Miri or Dan without Tara present). But I'm keeping the overall idea in mind while writing new scenes.

Hey, that's fine, hell it's your game after all. I really enjoy that option in other games. Rare scenes in games are awesome more so when you don't see them coming .

I'm still curious what your preferred breeding pair would be! :)

You said the Tara model was giving you issues. So maybe Miri?

I'm getting ahead of myself so I'll let you do your thing and see what you come up with. I don't wanna rush you or try to get you to make something you don't wanna make.

CatSìth

CatSìth

Threads
First chapter of my game "Tara's liberation or Alexia's return" is ready! Guide Tara on her journey liberation from sexual taboos and crippling debt. Learn about her family background, and see the sign of Alexia's imminent return. Visuals are all based on Skyrim-screenshots (with a shitton of mods to provide the models, poses and animations). Renpy is used for the rest.

The main fetishes are Incest, Bestiality and Impregnation (the latter kicking in fully only later, but one pregnancy is already prese t). There is also a good helping of Loli/shota content, and Chapter 1 will have a strong prostitution theme.

I'm trying to put a somewhat different spin on the Corruption-genre. Instead of having the character's "Id" winning over her "Ego", until the character is controlled entirely by her sexual desires (as it seems to be common), I want to tell a story of how the character liberates herself from societal taboos on sex. The point is that she gains agency, rather than loses it.

The vast majority of the sex scenes is consual, but there is a little bit of rape/violent content. It can be switched off at the start, and rape in particular can all be avoided by the player.

danield12.png
Any plans for mobile devices?

Augustus

Augustus

Game Developer
Threads
I've started on Chapter 2. If I stick with my current plan, the control structure will be a bit different from Chapter 1: There is still going to be the offer of daily activities randomly drawn from the deck of available ones. Tara is fully sexually liberated now, so there is less of a general stat-based progression. Instead, to align with Tara's mission to liberate others, she'll be able to "work on" characters per the players chosing (provided the characters are unlocked based on the random activities or choices made in Chapter 1*).

* There is going to be no "you've missed this in Chapter 1, so you're locked out of this character's arc" happening. Important stuff from Chapter 1 you can miss is going to be still available in Chapter 2.

In case anyone is wondering whether they have missed something in Chapter 1:
Did Tara have a threesome with Hector and Achilles?
Did Miri have penetrative sex three times, with three different partners?
Did Tara have five different encounters at the Inn? (Merchant, Old Man BJ, Old Man Anal, Adventurer+Wife, Two Mercs)
Did Tara work as governess at least twice?
Did Tara perform cunnilingus on a pregnant woman?
Did Tara read a book?

Augustus

Augustus

Game Developer
Threads
And I've finished the first story arc for Chapter 2! It is (hopefully?) quite a bit longer than the average is to be, at 5k words, 91 pictures and 5 animations spread out over 7 scenes.

The story arc is that of Susi, and it provides us with our first pregnant loli. And there is a surprise guest star :)

The main arc for Chapter 2 is rather straight-forward. If you've played through Chapter 1, you'll know what to expect. There is also a small side quest making sure that coin is still relevant in Chapter 2. I've got a few misc events planned. But the main meat will be the "Liberate Character X"-arcs. I have some figured out, but in case anyone has ideas they want to offer, or particular stuff they'd love to see, let me know.

I also need to decide on whether it should be possible to just tunnel one individual story arc, or whether some kind of cool down makes sense.

CatSìth

CatSìth

Threads
I've clicked the "make me an Android thingie"-button in Renpy. The link to the result is in the Op. Let me know whether this works for you.
It works. Enjoyed what is currently available, can't wait for more!

Augustus

Augustus

Game Developer
Threads
Almost done with Barbara's stuff for the second chapter.
She only gets a single new scene to complete a story arc (you'll get the chance to catch up on the scenes in Chapter 1 you may have missed first). But compared to my other scenes, it's very big one. Multiple sub-scenes, 4 participants. Hopefully, a worthy conclusion. (not to say that we won't see her again)

Augustus

Augustus

Game Developer
Threads
Current progress: About 11k words written for Chapter 2, close to 300 images and around 10 animations.

What this gives us is the complete Susi-arc, the conclusion of Barbara's arc, and much (but not everything) of a story arc related to an almost forgotten ritual that Tara needs to revive. There is a random Miri/Daniel scene, too; and the very beginning of the runaway-bride arc.

Besides the four arcs mentioned above, I have ideas for two more ("The lonely pervert" and "The frustrated housewive"). I'll probably leave at 6 liberation story arcs for Chapter 2 to make sure I ever get done. To make it Chapter 3, the player will need to complete 5 out of 6 of these arcs. In addition, we need to get Tara knocked up, and for her to find a stable source of income to take care of all the babies to come. And I want some more extra scenes, eg letting Daniel have fun with his grandpa.

I am tempted to release an intermediate 0.04 version which would contain about half of Chapter 2.

Mike Truk

Mike Truk

Threads
Current progress: About 11k words written for Chapter 2, close to 300 images and around 10 animations.

What this gives us is the complete Susi-arc, the conclusion of Barbara's arc, and much (but not everything) of a story arc related to an almost forgotten ritual that Tara needs to revive. There is a random Miri/Daniel scene, too; and the very beginning of the runaway-bride arc.

Besides the four arcs mentioned above, I have ideas for two more ("The lonely pervert" and "The frustrated housewive"). I'll probably leave at 6 liberation story arcs for Chapter 2 to make sure I ever get done. To make it Chapter 3, the player will need to complete 5 out of 6 of these arcs. In addition, we need to get Tara knocked up, and for her to find a stable source of income to take care of all the babies to come. And I want some more extra scenes, eg letting Daniel have fun with his grandpa.

I am tempted to release an intermediate 0.04 version which would contain about half of Chapter 2.
Naw don't do that. Take your time, we can wait.

Cochonet

Cochonet

Threads
Thank you very much for the game. I enjoyed it and I'm amazed by how much content you were able to put in chapter 1.

Augustus

Augustus

Game Developer
Threads
All "Tara attempts to get pregnant"-scenes are done (except that I found something great for the last one, which I shall add to other ones, too). The way it will work that in the second chapter, Tara can decide to get pregnant.

She'll then have the option of having sex with a few characters with the hope of conceiving. It's a 1 in 3 chance. If you want a particular baby daddy, Tara can fuck that one until it works out (provided your wish is on my panel of candidates). Or you could fuck multiple characters and see who gets lucky in the end.

As I'm now at about 20k words, 500 images and 40 animations for Chapter 2 despite 3 story arcs still missing, there will definitely be a 0.04 release prior to the chapter end. This would overall mean that 0.04 would about double the available content compared to 0.03.

Donation drives

New Month New Bills!

You people have been so awesome getting LewdCorner known to the public! We're growing so fast. This means more costs to keep running! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Goal
$350.00
Earned
$290.00
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom