I want Tara's unborn baby to be her

• grandson.

Votes: 74 7.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 473 45.0%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 85 8.1%
  • brother.

Votes: 59 5.6%
  • sister.

Votes: 302 28.7%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 59 5.6%

• Total voters

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Jun 1, 2022
Allow others to update?
  1. no
Developer Name
Augustus aka RandyTyr
Developer Links
None
Version
0.13 (Ongoing)
Latest Update
Aug 13, 2023
Release Date
Jul 25, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, mother of two. Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos. Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.

Primary tags are Bestiality, Incest, Pregnancy. Plenty of Loli and Shota. Also, prostitution, corruption (but I prefer "liberation"), and more.
1 - Extract and run. If you want scenes with younger characters, download "bonus.rpa" and place it in the "game" folder (replace it after every new update). If using an update patch, place all .rpa files into the "game" folder. Overwrite "scripts.rpa" with the most recent version avialable.
0.13 Changelog
- several additional scenes in Chapter 4

0.12 Changelog
- a huge chunk of Chapter 4

0.11 Changelog
- Chapter 3 is now complete. Includes the third night in the temple, the fourth floor (with 4 sex scenes), and the Chapter 3 finale.

- Third level of the Temple (with 4 sex scenes)
- Second night in the temple
Update ends once Tara starts resting for the third time

- New dungeon crawl mechanic
- First two levels of the Temple
- First night in the temple
Update ends once Tara starts resting for the second time

- Rework completed
- Random scenes: Tara and two boys at the Inn, Tara visits her friend Kamina, Tara looks after her cow Betsie, Tara visits the Sauna with her father

- "Horatius' family"-liberation arc is complete
- Chapter 2 Epilogue is available (ends the chapter, and contains scenes with pregnant Tara and all her core LIs)
- The "make an investment"-event (needed to reach the epilogue), togther with a pop quiz
- Tara's impregnation by Daniel redone with new model
- Random scene: Rex bothers Daniel while he is trying to cook breakfast (this scene makes it possible to actually get Miri's anal scene from the last update in a fresh game)

Technical addition: You can now change Daniel's and Miri's age from their stats screen.

0.06 has many (but not all) of Daniels scenes reworked with a new model ,as well as the conclusion of Victoria's liberation arc. Also, three individual events.
- new prostitution scene
- Miri has a question
- Horatius asks for lodging again

In addition, Miri and Daniel have their own stats screens now, available from Taras (bottom right).

0.05 has the Pervert's Challenge and subsequent liberation arc, as well as three individual events (230 pictures, 12k words, 40 animations)
- help out a huntress
- Miri visits Barbara
- A stranger asks for lodging

In addition, there is now a stats screen accessible at the start of day

0.04 contains about half of Chapter 2
Chapter 1
- Typo corrections
- Removal of an ugly animation with Barbara
- Sex with Ulrich and and anal during first time with Count should now actually be skippable.
- Bandits are slightly less frequent now

Chapter 2
- Main story up to and including Tara's impregnation
- Barbara's liberation arc
- Susi's liberation arc
- Lord of the Forest liberation arc
- Misc scenes (Cuddling with Daniel, Sex in the bath with Count, Sex in the bath with Count+Daniel, Hunter+Miri, Jana, Miri+Dan, Dan+Dog+(Miri))

0.03 is the first "official" release, it contains Chapter 1.
Visuals are from Skyrim and plenty of mods made by other people (this includes character design and animations).

DOWNLOAD
Update: (v.12 -> v.13)
-

Win/Linux: (v.12) -
Mac (v.12):
Update (v.11 -> v.12)
-
Update: (v0.10 -> v.11) -

Bonus content: -
Scene Guide

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Some screenshots would be a suggestion. Your thread has been edited and approved. Welcome to the forum and GL with your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Screenshot shows bestiality and not tagged for it so the tag has been added.

Reactions: 1 user

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Jun 1, 2022
Screenshot shows bestiality and not tagged for it so the tag has been added.

It seems that the forum-tag is using a non-standard spelling for bestiality, which is why it wouldn't show up for me when I looked for "best...".

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Head-Admin
Apr 23, 2022
It seems that the forum-tag is using a non-standard spelling for bestiality, which is why it wouldn't show up for me when I looked for "best...".
you spelled best not beast ;)

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
you spelled best not beast ;)
'Bestiality' is the correct spelling of the word, because it's derived from 'bestial' and not directly from 'beast'.

Reactions: 3 users

Azkosel

Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
We tend to use American version of the terms, therefore it;s Beast. If you type in a tag and don't see it drop down, instead of 'adding' it new, please just let staff know and we can get it sorted. Thanks.

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
We tend to use American version of the terms, therefore it;s Beast. If you type in a tag and don't see it drop down, instead of 'adding' it new, please just let staff know and we can get it sorted. Thanks.
'Bestiality' is the American English form, too. 'Beastiality' is a misspelling, not a correct spelling in any form of English.

Reactions: 6 users

BoinkBanana

Registered
Jun 26, 2022
'Bestiality' is the American English form, too. 'Beastiality' is a misspelling, not a correct spelling in any form of English.
Seems you are indeed correct:

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Jun 1, 2022
Oh no, I've managed to derail my own thread here!

To try and get it on topic again: Is there any scene you particularly liked? Any belly you really want to see swelling soon? And who should be the father responsible?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Hush16

Emerald
Sapphire
Registered
May 5, 2022
Didn't care for the gay stuff, but otherwise really nice. Looking forward to what comes next.

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Jun 1, 2022
Didn't care for the gay stuff, but otherwise really nice. Looking forward to what comes next.

But but... "It's not gay if it's in a threeway!". Justin Timberlake told us!

Just in case anyone is wondering: There's a single, avoidable gay scene in Chapter 1. The next update (very soon) will have one or two gay scenes (depending on what you count), again avoidable.

Hush16, just for me to get to know my playerbase better: Did you stay or did you leave when the mercs starting ignoring Tara?

Perseus420

Registered
Jun 16, 2022
But but... "It's not gay if it's in a threeway!". Justin Timberlake told us!

Just in case anyone is wondering: There's a single, avoidable gay scene in Chapter 1. The next update (very soon) will have one or two gay scenes (depending on what you count), again avoidable.

Hush16, just for me to get to know my playerbase better: Did you stay or did you leave when the mercs starting ignoring Tara?
I stay for the MONEY but fast forward through the scene. No judgement on gay stuff, it just isn't for me

edit: This game/story is pretty good so far. I keep your game in one of my folders, whereas most lewd games/stories I delete the game and keep the saves when I finish playing.

Last edited:

VirginLesbians18+

Registered
Jul 16, 2022
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, mother of two. Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos. Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.

Length: about 52k words, about 1000 images, about 60 animations

Genre:
Primary tags are Bestiality, Incest, Pregnancy. Plenty of Loli and Shota. Also, prostitution, corruption (but I prefer "liberation"), and more.

Installation:
1 - Extract and run.

Changelog:
0.04 contains about half of Chapter 2
Chapter 1
- Typo corrections
- Removal of an ugly animation with Barbara
- Sex with Ulrich and and anal during first time with Count should now actually be skippable.
- Bandits are slightly less frequent now

Chapter 2
- Main story up to and including Tara's impregnation
- Barbara's liberation arc
- Susi's liberation arc
- Lord of the Forest liberation arc
- Misc scenes (Cuddling with Daniel, Sex in the bath with Count, Sex in the bath with Count+Daniel, Hunter+Miri, Jana, Miri+Dan, Dan+Dog+(Miri))

0.03 is the first "official" release, it contains Chapter 1.

Developer Notes:
Visuals are from Skyrim and plenty of mods made by other people (this includes character design and animations).

For more on the development process, see here: https://www.lewdcorner.com/threads/taras-liberation-or-alexias-return.360/#post-1951

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
Others: ANDROID

Android says it's an empty folder so there's nothing to download.

VirginLesbians18+

Registered
Jul 16, 2022
Exactly. Unlike Favorite or Favourite Bestiality is the Universal and only correct spelling. I think OU is the European and or Canadian and OR is American/British.

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Jun 1, 2022
So, work has kept me busy, but today I had the chance to work towards the next update. What I have so far is the "Pervert's Challenge", a multi-stage event where Tara tries to get the pervert hard by a number of different show acts. This is the first part of one of the 3 missing liberation arcs, and will also serve as a source of coin in Chapter 2. The event is comprised of 4000 words, 94 pictures and 14 animations.

• Heart

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Jun 1, 2022
If anyone wants to help looking for bugs/typos, the beta of the new update is here:

The update brings 230 pictures, 12k words and 40 animations. That means it has about a quarter new stuff compared to what is in 0.04 (more on the animation side). Besides the liberation story arc starting off with the Pervert's Challenge I mentioned above, there are three individual events: Miri visits Barbara, Tara makes a Huntress' dreams come true (single event, but counts as a liberation point), and a stranger spends the night at the Brumiere farm.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom