Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. Android
You must be registered for see images attach

Overview:
Our heroine is the young widow Tara, mother of two. Guide her on her journey as she liberates her sexuality and overcomes various taboos. Oh, and she also has some crippling debt to handle, a mystery in her past, and a divine calling in her future.

Length: about 52k words, about 1000 images, about 60 animations

Genre:
Primary tags are Bestiality, Incest, Pregnancy. Plenty of Loli and Shota. Also, prostitution, corruption (but I prefer "liberation"), and more.

Installation:
1 - Extract and run.

Changelog:
0.04 contains about half of Chapter 2
Chapter 1
- Typo corrections
- Removal of an ugly animation with Barbara
- Sex with Ulrich and and anal during first time with Count should now actually be skippable.
- Bandits are slightly less frequent now

Chapter 2
- Main story up to and including Tara's impregnation
- Barbara's liberation arc
- Susi's liberation arc
- Lord of the Forest liberation arc
- Misc scenes (Cuddling with Daniel, Sex in the bath with Count, Sex in the bath with Count+Daniel, Hunter+Miri, Jana, Miri+Dan, Dan+Dog+(Miri))

0.03 is the first "official" release, it contains Chapter 1.

Developer Notes:
Visuals are from Skyrim and plenty of mods made by other people (this includes character design and animations).

For more on the development process, see here: https://www.lewdcorner.com/threads/taras-liberation-or-alexias-return.360/#post-1951

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
Others: ANDROID

Last edited:
SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Staff member
RUBY
Game Developer
Threads
Some screenshots would be a suggestion. Your thread has been edited and approved. Welcome to the forum and GL with your game.

Last edited:
SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Staff member
RUBY
Game Developer
Threads
Screenshot shows bestiality and not tagged for it so the tag has been added.

Augustus

Augustus

Game Developer
Threads
Screenshot shows bestiality and not tagged for it so the tag has been added.

It seems that the forum-tag is using a non-standard spelling for bestiality, which is why it wouldn't show up for me when I looked for "best...".

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
It seems that the forum-tag is using a non-standard spelling for bestiality, which is why it wouldn't show up for me when I looked for "best...".
you spelled best not beast ;)

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
'Bestiality' is the correct spelling of the word, because it's derived from 'bestial' and not directly from 'beast'.
oh lol

Azkosel

Azkosel

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
We tend to use American version of the terms, therefore it;s Beast. If you type in a tag and don't see it drop down, instead of 'adding' it new, please just let staff know and we can get it sorted. Thanks.

Tiur

Tiur

Threads
We tend to use American version of the terms, therefore it;s Beast. If you type in a tag and don't see it drop down, instead of 'adding' it new, please just let staff know and we can get it sorted. Thanks.
'Bestiality' is the American English form, too. 'Beastiality' is a misspelling, not a correct spelling in any form of English.

BoinkBanana

BoinkBanana

Threads
'Bestiality' is the American English form, too. 'Beastiality' is a misspelling, not a correct spelling in any form of English.
Seems you are indeed correct:

Augustus

Augustus

Game Developer
Threads
Oh no, I've managed to derail my own thread here!

To try and get it on topic again: Is there any scene you particularly liked? Any belly you really want to see swelling soon? And who should be the father responsible?

Hush16

Hush16

EMERALD
Threads
Didn't care for the gay stuff, but otherwise really nice. Looking forward to what comes next.

Augustus

Augustus

Game Developer
Threads
Didn't care for the gay stuff, but otherwise really nice. Looking forward to what comes next.

But but... "It's not gay if it's in a threeway!". Justin Timberlake told us!

Just in case anyone is wondering: There's a single, avoidable gay scene in Chapter 1. The next update (very soon) will have one or two gay scenes (depending on what you count), again avoidable.

Hush16, just for me to get to know my playerbase better: Did you stay or did you leave when the mercs starting ignoring Tara?

Perseus420

Perseus420

Threads
But but... "It's not gay if it's in a threeway!". Justin Timberlake told us!

Just in case anyone is wondering: There's a single, avoidable gay scene in Chapter 1. The next update (very soon) will have one or two gay scenes (depending on what you count), again avoidable.

Hush16, just for me to get to know my playerbase better: Did you stay or did you leave when the mercs starting ignoring Tara?
I stay for the MONEY but fast forward through the scene. No judgement on gay stuff, it just isn't for me

edit: This game/story is pretty good so far. I keep your game in one of my folders, whereas most lewd games/stories I delete the game and keep the saves when I finish playing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom