Tag Filtering in Game section, not Latest Updates

jabbaja

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
Not sure if anyone else was being as dumb as I have been, but in case anyone else only clicked on "Latest Updates" to see games and wished there was a way to filter by tag (and still see thumbnails), turns out if you just go to the "Games" section then you can search by tag. Maybe this will help somebody else, or you all can just laugh at my stupidity...

Reactions: 2 users

illEndline

Registered
Lewd
Dec 25, 2022
LC COIN
Not sure if anyone else was being as dumb as I have been, but in case anyone else only clicked on "Latest Updates" to see games and wished there was a way to filter by tag (and still see thumbnails), turns out if you just go to the "Games" section then you can search by tag. Maybe this will help somebody else, or you all can just laugh at my stupidity...
Actually really helpful didn't know that. I was doing exactly what you were doing so not the only one

Reactions: 1 user

John123111

The Best things Cum in small Packages 🪷
Registered
Lewd
Jul 9, 2022
LC COIN
You're not alone, it's quite difficult to browse tags

jabbaja

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
i feel a little better that i wasn't the only one! hope this helps others too!

slashdash

Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah I don't really know much about programming or setting up organized lists like that but it can definitely be a challenge to find exactly what im looking for with search but maybe im a moron lol 🤷‍♂️ 😂

s32p

The Sex Defender
Registered
Lewd
Apr 30, 2024
LC COIN
Looks like a lot more of us were confused than I thought :LOL:

crappycrap

Registered
Lewd
Jan 31, 2024
LC COIN
Lol I just learned that

sola5411

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2023
LC COIN
I've been going through the latest updates to see the game just like on Fuck95, and I thought this site didn't have the ability to filter tags until I met you!
You must be registered to see attachments

NateDawg59

Registered
Lewd
Feb 28, 2024
LC COIN
You'd be surprised at how badly tag filtering even works on some sites. Sometimes it just ignores you and does what it wants. Thanks for this .

Back
Top Bottom