supporting the site

dumpsterb4by

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 6, 2023
LC COIN
hey all,
i've been around the site for about a year. I just wanted to say that I appreciate the work that goes into running this thing, as well as all the work put into building the games that we all enjoy. I'm not in a place where I can financially help, but I wanted to ask how I can support the site in other ways? I already disabled my ad block. Is there anything else that will make any difference?
Anyway, thanks for doing what you do, developers and whoever puts up with all the bullshit running this site. You da real MVP ✊.

Rece1234

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
hey all,
i've been around the site for about a year. I just wanted to say that I appreciate the work that goes into running this thing, as well as all the work put into building the games that we all enjoy. I'm not in a place where I can financially help, but I wanted to ask how I can support the site in other ways? I already disabled my ad block. Is there anything else that will make any difference?
Anyway, thanks for doing what you do, developers and whoever puts up with all the bullshit running this site. You da real MVP ✊.
For real!!

Back
Top Bottom