Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind, their father's death though was suspicious and police investigated it. He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his father's death, save for college and find a girl for prom.​

2DCG , Anal Sex , Animated , BDSM , Cosplay , Dating Sim , Exhibitionism , Female Domination , Footjob , Futa/trans , Group Sex , Handjob , Incest , Interracial , Lactation , Lesbian , Male Protagonist , Masturbation , MILF , Mobile Game , Monster Girl , Multiple penetration , Oral Sex , Point & Click , Pregnancy , Prostitution , Religion , Sandbox , School Setting , Sex Toys , Spanking , Titfuck , Twins , Vaginal Sex , Virgin , Voyeurism
1. Extract and run.
TO BE ADDED

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux

- - -

Mac
- - -

Android
- - -

, , , , , , , ,

Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3 users

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Compressed originally made by Crazygamer43

[v0.20.13 Pre-tech - Part 3]

Original Size: 1.06 GB
Compressed Size: 426 MB

Win/Linux: - -

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
This Incest Patch is for 0.20.12 but still might work for newer versions

Attachments

• patch_v0.20.12.rar
    2 MB · Views: 138

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Wallpapers supplied by Bøb69

- -

(You can pre-view the wallpapers on Workupload, there are currently 67 WPs)

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Extra Lines Incest Mod originally made by Sothyr

Mod Developer:
Sothyr (with special thanks to Keitaro420 for his help)
Mod Language: English

Mod Release Date: 2021-04-06
Mod Version: 0.20.9-2.2

Mod Installation Instructions:

1. Install Summertime Saga v0.20.9 in new dir
  2. Install incest patch for the base game installed at previous step
    (The Lewd Patcher is also attached in the download, till it is available again on Lewdpatcher)
    • Note: This mod improves upon what Lewd Patcher incest patch already offers so the latter is required
  3. Copy mod file "additional_incest_stuff_patch.rpyc" in Summertime Saga's ".\game" dir
  4. Note: In theory this mod should work with many past/future Summertime Saga versions. In practice it's known to work with the Summertime Saga version & mods as recommended above.
    • It shouldn't matter but I will also note this mod was developed with Naughty Tribute Mod installed

Mod Change Log - Latest Version:
  • 0.20.9-2.2
    • few more sentences, now should be everything covered, I hope. :)

• v0.20.9-2.0:
    • Summertime Saga v0.20.9 should now be fully covered
    • Known Issues:
      • There is one problem with "Where's Mrs. Johnson? ". It appears also in Anna's button script. So it can't be changed in the moment. If anyone has an idea...

Attachments

• Extra Lines Incest Mod.zip
    49.3 KB · Views: 108

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022

Hairy Mod originally made by The secret worms (On Hold) for game version 0.20.1

Overview:

This mod is giving (based on my subjective taste) pubic hair to women
and make it more visible and detailled on women who already had one. Not every girls of the game will have one,
it will depend of if I find it cohesive or not. I also made an "addon" to the mod who add
visual quirks like moles and freckles to some of the women.​

Hairy Mod:
  • More visible hairs in the crotch of some of the feminine figures in the game.
  • Women are more womanly.
  • hairy armpit to please our fellow feminist.
Beautiful Mark Mod:
  • Make your eodipe complex stronger by making the waifu of your family even more beautiful than they're already are.
  • Give new physical quirks to your family waifu(exemple: moles or frekles).
  • For the real connoiseur who want to improve their gaming experience.
-Download the archive of the Hairy Mod.
- Install this mod after every mod you want to put in your game.
-Extract the archive who countain the mod inside any folder.
-Make a backup of the folder "images" who is inside the folder "game" in your game folder.
-Copy/paste the folder you extracted from the archive inside the following path: =>[Your game folder] => folder called "game".
-Override everything it may asked you to.

About the Naughty Tribute mod:
If you're using it, make sure to install the mod like normal. Then, download the archive "Tribute Mod Hair" and extract the archive inside your Summertime Saga folder (in the same directory as "game", "lib" & "renpy", so that a folder named "custom" is there too). Override everything it may ask you to.

for the installation of Beautiful Mark Mod:

-Install the Hairy Mod.
-Download the archive of Beautiful Mark Mod.
-Extract the archive who countain the mod inside the following path: =>[Your game folder] => folder called "game".
-Override everything it asked to.

How to uninstall the mods:

-Delete the folder "images" inside the following path: =>[Your game folder] => folder called "game".
-Copy/paste your backup inside the following path: =>[Your game folder] => folder called "game".
Hairy Saga Mod[v.1.7]:
  • Complete hairification of Josephine.
  • Complete hairification of Maria.
  • Hairification of Tina.
  • Changed the visual of the private parts of Anna(only for the Naughty Tribute mod).
  • Others small tweaks.

Hairy Saga Mod[v.1.6]:
  • Correction of one of Odette sex animation & minors corrections on her.
  • Modification of the pubic hairs of Missy.
  • Modification of the pubic hairs of Ms. Bissette.
  • Update of the additional files.

Hairy Saga Mod[v.1.5]:
  • Minor Correction.
  • Complete hairification of Consuela.
  • Complete hairification of Daisy.
  • Complete hairification of mrs Dewitt.
  • Modification of the pubic hairs of Ivy.
  • Complete hairification of Judith.
  • Complete hairification of Mia.
  • Complete hairification of mrs Johnson.
  • Modification of the pubic hairs of mrs Ross.
Hairy Saga Mod[v.1.4]:
  • Complete hairification of Eve(F).
  • Complete hairification of Odette & Grace.
Hairy Saga Mod[v.1.3]:
  • Complete hairification of Helen.
  • Minor correction.
Hairy Saga Mod[v.1.2.a]:
  • Hairification of Helen in process.
  • Optimisation of the size of the images.
  • Minor correction.
Hairy Saga Mod[v.1.2]:
  • Complete hairification of Diane.
  • Added pubic hair to the body of Debbie in the sex scene with Diane.
Hairy Saga Mod[v.1.1]:
  • Complete (small) hairification of Jenny.
  • Bug correction.
Hairy Saga Mod[v.1]:
  • Complete hairification of Debbie.
  • Hairification of Angelica.
  • Hairification of Annie.
  • Hairification of Beth.
  • Hairification of Bridget.
  • Hairification of the womens inside the changing room of the pool.
  • Hairification of Ivy in process(in changing room)
  • Complete hairification of Crystal.
  • Hairification of Judith in process.
  • Hairification of Consuela.
  • Hairification of Diane in process.
  • Hairification of Jenny in process.
  • Hairification of mrs J. in process.
  • Hairification of Helen in process.
Beautiful Mark Mod[v.1.1]:
  • Added moles and freckles to the body of Jenny.
Beautiful Mark Mod[v.1]:
  • Added moles on the body of Debbie.
  • You are talking weirdly, English is not your main language?
- Yup, my main language is french.
  • I want you to do a modification or adding something to the mod.
- I'm sorry, I can't and don't want to do every request people will ask.
But you are free to modify the mod to match your personnal taste.
  • Can I modify the mod or adding it to my own mod?
- Of course. If you are making your own mod and use some of my modification I would be happy to know it.
  • Can I have only the Beautiful Mark mod without the Hairy Saga Mod?
- Not really. You can if you make the modification yourself. You will need to combine all the pictures of the mod with
the vanilla pictures of the game and erase every inch of pixel who come from the Hairy Saga Mod.
  • How can I take only the modification I want, not the entire mod?
- You will need to manually search inside the files of the mods the folder/pictures you want to have and then
override their vanilla version inside the game folder.
  • Sometimes, a girl have pubic hair/ hairy armpit but some other time she don't. Is it a bug?
-No, it's just that I have not finished the modification of every picture where she appear or it's because you are playing an
older/newer version who have new/old pictures who are not in my version of the game.
  • With the Beautiful Mark Mod, sometime the moles(or others physical quirks) switch side, is it normal?
-It's not but I can't do anything about it, sometime the picture will be displayed in it's default state but some other time it will be switched. It's a game "feature" so it will always be like this.

Compatible with the "Naughty Tribute Mod".

Download:
HAIRY MOD:
-

Hairy Mod with all images in ".png":
Additional files for the Naughty Tribute Mod:
Eve hairy futa:
BEAUTIFUL MARK MOD(outdated):

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Naughty Tribute Mod originally made by srksrk 68

The files in this mod come "as is" with no warranty whatsoever. Feel free to use and/or modify them without restriction. If you modify the files or this collection to create or distribute your own mods, you should make it clear (e.g. by your disclaimer) that there is no longer a relation to this original distribution where your modification was made from.
This mod has been created from DarkCookie (Kompas Productions) original game Summertime Saga:

I am not related to the original game or the development team in any way. If you like their game and use my mod, I strongly suggest supporting them on patreon.

None of this mod would have been possible without the original game in the first place. All the artwork and coding this mod is based on is owned by DarkCookie (Kompas Productions).
What this mod does/does not
  1. This mod is meant as a fan tribute to the original game, sticking to the original as much as possible.
  2. This mod will not alter/modify/extend the original story line in any significant way.
  3. This mod alters some of the artwork and coding of the original game:
    • to be more naughty.
    • to get smoother animations.
    • to correct functional and logical bugs.
    • to enable some disabled features.
    • to increase immersion.
  4. This mod will attempt to fix any bugs to the original game, if you give a reproducable example and attach a savegame here, if possible.
  5. This mod will improve game mechanics (minigames, menu, navigation etc.) to make the game more enjoyable.
  6. This mod provides support for online translation.
Check the readme to see more details! The readme can also be accessed via in-game menu.

Download it here:
For Summertime Saga 0.20.13:

Installation and configuration: see sections below.
Note: only install matching mods, i.e. the mod and game must be of same base version (e.g. mod version Version 0.20.8-1.00 can only be installed with version 0.20.8 of the game, and only mod versions 0.20.08-*** can be used with that game version). No amount of asking will change that, not now and not in future!

Optionally, the following can be installed in addition:
Optional:
Optional:

• Becca high heels / high heels and hairy
  • Bissette high heels
  • Crystal hairy
  • Daisy real cow (sound only)
  • Debbie hairy
  • Diane hairy
  • Eve male (sound only)
  • Eve pierced / pierced and hairy
  • Grace hairy
  • Helen transparent corsett / transparent corsett and hairy
  • Iwanka transparent wardrobe and nipple chain / transparent wardrobe, nipple chain and hairy
  • Jenny hairy
  • Josephine hairy
  • Judith green hair
  • Maria high heels / high heels and hairy
  • Melonia nipple free swim suit / nipple free swim suit and hairy / low-cut swim suit and hairy
  • Mia hairy / heart shaved
  • Missy high heels / high heels and hairy
  • Okita x-ray / x-ray and high heels
  • Roxxy high heels / high heels and hairy
  • Tina high heels / high heels and nipples / high heels, nipples and panties
  • Video playing on TV channel 3
  • x-ray animations disabled / moderate
This separatly downloaded archive contains modified images. Extract the folder "game_overrides" and place it in the same directory where the "<Summertime Saga>\game" is found. Important: Do not place it inside this folder but on the same level, so that the "<Summertime Saga>" folder contains both the "game" and the "game_overrides" folders.

It is possible to add own optional content to the game_overrides directory, following the naming scheme and directory structure of the delivered archive. The game will recognize your addition and load it automatically. However, the game will take care that no conflicting option is active at the same time. This means that only one option for each girl is activated at the same time to avoid undefined effects.

For example (from the delivered optional content, but would apply to other additions as well), there are three options for Tina:

game_overrides\tina_heels
game_overrides\tina_heels_nipples
game_overrides\tina_heels_nipples_panties

All of those are recognized automatically. You should deactivate two of them and only activate one, which can easily be done by the mod's configuration menu as described in the Configuration section below (note that this requires a re-start of the game):

OVERRIDES_TINA_HEELS = 0
OVERRIDES_TINA_HEELS_NIPPLES = 0
OVERRIDES_TINA_HEELS_NIPPLES_PANTIES = 1

An info.txt file is available in the root directory of the correspondig option, having two lines like:

<Character name>
<Option description>

The root directory may also contain two image files sample.png and original.png which present the modded and the original content affected by the mod.

As soon as the game discovers that more than one conflicting option (i.e. for the same character name) is activated, all further are deactivated automatically.

With this option, you can also enable/disable WEBM videos for TV channel instead of the default still image. Naming: tv_channel_<ch>.webm for channel #ch. There are two videos for channel 03 as part of the delivered content: tv_channel_03.webm will be played before a certain turn of events in major Rump's story. After that turn, tv_channel_03b.webm will be played instead.

Note: You should make a copy of the game_overrides/television folder (e.g. game_overrides/television_custom) and put your own videos there, so that nothing will be lost if you ever download and install the optional content again. This folder can be activated instead of the delivered one in the mod's configuration menu with the OVERRIDES_TELEVISION* parameters.

Note: It has been reported that the optional content does not work on linux for some users. A proposed solution is the following:
Extract the "game_overrides" folder into the "SummertimeSaga" folder so that the the "games_overrides" folder and the "game" folder are on the same level as each other!

Then Linux user's should open up their terminal and use the "cd" command to navigate into the "game_overrides" directory.

Once the terminal states that they are in this directory, they should implement the bash code below (one line at a time):

Bash:
direc=`pwd`
find $direc -iname "*.png" -type f -print0 | xargs -0 rename 's/.png//' *.png
Use this on your own risk! I do not have the possibility to verify this or distribute a linux-ready archive myself.
Also see the installation and configuration sections below. Optional content is valid for all mod versions equal to or higher than version of the optional content itself, until updated.
This mod is tested on PC (Windows) only! For other options, see below.

This mod requires the original Summertime Saga of same version to be installed. Take care if you have other mods installed (not recommended). Other mods may only work if they are not modifying the same files as this mod does.

It is recommended to save the unmodded game while the main city map is being displayed, close the game, and then install the mod and load the save.

This archive contains the following files and folders:

images
overlays
scripts
google_translate.rpa
Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt
presplash.png

Note: In case that when running the game with the mod installed, you only get to see the loading image (presplash.png, showing Roxxy) and nothing else ever happens, delete the presplash.png file.

Windows:

For mod installation, extract the complete archive into the "<Summertime Saga>\game" folder so that it contains all the files and the folders listed above. Overwrite files and folders that already exist. To be safe, always do a clean install (install game fresh, then mod, without keeping old files).

Start the game. If it crashes at first start, try again once. Ensure that no other mods are installed.

Note: you should install clean, i.e. delete all files from previous versions of the mod before. In case of doubts, install the game new, and then install the mod.

Note: only install matching mods, i.e. the mod and game must be of same base version (e.g. mod version Version 0.18.6-1.0 can only be installed with version 0.18.6 of the game).

Note: It is also possible to install the game on Android and Mac. To do so, install the original game, run it once, and then copy the extracted files and folders contained in the archive, and install optional content if wanted. Caution -- this is not supported in general, but works for the devices mentioned below.

Note: In case you encounter memory errors, it is recommended to install the 4GB patch for 32bit executables from NTCore. Please download the tool from their site and apply it to the file <installation folder>\lib\windows-i686\SummertimeSaga.exe (note: do not apply the patch to the <installation folder>\SummertimeSaga.exe).

Mac:
  • "Contents/Resources/autorun/game"
Android:

This time, with Android 11, Google messed it up to near completion. It is no longer allowed for any app, including the Android internal file manager, to access the android/data directory. Therefore, the below description is only valid for Android <= 10.
  • Tested to run on Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 8.0.0, and Samsung Galaxy S20, Android 10.
    • It may be that the following paths do not have to contain "/sdcard" at the beginning (use "/Android/data/..." instead of "/sdcard/Android/data/...").
  • Install mod (directories, plus the files, as listed above) to directory: "/sdcard/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/game".
    • If that folder does not exist, run the game once. If still not present, create it manually.
  • Install optional content (directory game_overrides) to: "/sdcard/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files".
  • Put your saves and persistent into "/sdcard/Android/data/com.kompasproductions.summertimesaga/files/saves" if required.
This reddit thread describes the problem and some possible solutions with Android 11:

It appears that some file explorer apps available now support writing to the Androidd/data directory. I verified this with Root Explorer, which allows access even without actually requiring root. In case this no longer works in the future, you may try the following workaround, also described in that thread.

In short:
  • Download the app or a similar app that lets you make shortcuts.
  • Move the files via drag&drop
  • This may be tricky because you cannot easily navigate during that action!
  • An easier approach would be if you can connect an external keyboard and use CTRL+X and CTRL+V
Don't blame me, blame Google!

Increased Naughtiness
  • New/naughtier sex/cumshot animations for every girl.
  • Smoother penetration and retraction animations.
  • More explicit after-sex images and scenes.
  • The action continues after sex for most scenes.
  • Modified the new cumshot and x-ray animations to be less comic-like and more transparent.
  • Increased dick size in new x-ray scenes.
  • Dripping creampies, animations are smoother and less robot-like. Those options can be configured in the mod's configuration menu.
  • X-ray animations, sloppy seconds and pregnant sex for some girls.
  • What if... during sex, playing scenes in alternate environments or with alternate girls.
  • Sound effects before, during and after sex for many characters.
Scene Modifications
  • Ivy cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are animated much smoother, and she will get a surprise afterwards.
  • Unlocked new scene for Anna. Visit her again after you completed Erik/Mrs. Johnson quest.
  • Unlocked new scenes for Cassie. Visit her again and she no longer thinks that she does not know you well enough.
  • Added a new ending scene for the Diane boobjob option. The one you've been waiting for.
  • Naughtier Jenny telescope scene (Mia).
  • Give Jenny a slapping during dining room sex!
  • Pregnant sex for Jenny, Eve, Grace, Odette, Consuela, Josephine, Tina, Iwanka, Liu and Nadya.
  • Second camera angle during Maria's storeroom sex scene.
  • Sloppy seconds for Maria, Josephine and Becca's bedroom scene.
Added Immersion
  • Summerville lives:
    • Most characters have blinking eyes.
    • Most girls are breathing in newer scenes.
    • Most characters are moving their lips while talking in newer scenes.
    • Fireworks on New Year's Eve and 4th of July -- seek out a high place, wait til dark and enjoy the show!
    • Smoother daytime transitions, with afternoon and midnight ambient lightning.
    • All those options can be configured in the mod's configuration menu.
  • Roxxy and the girls now have a nice fire going at the beach.
  • Fire burning during Eve's roof top party.
  • Small additional animations here and there.
  • Jenny stays naked if so chosen during camshow sex.
  • Added sprites at trailer park main map (Crystal, Clyde, Roxxy, Dogeek, trailer foreclosed) and beach entrance map (bikini contest, Roxxy and the girls) if present.
  • Animated videos playing on TV in MC's living room.
  • Added some ambient sound effects (knocking, splashing etc.).
  • Optional: Peanut-like Wah Wah sounds during dialogs.
Story Bug Fixes
  • Corrected some clothing/undressing glitches in some scenes.
  • Yumi can now be asked about Harold's whereabouts when parked in front of MC's home.
  • Cannot start second part of main story while Harold is still missing since this would lead to some inconsistent situations.
  • Many other corrections (see change log).
Game Mechanics
  • Configuration menu with live preview and sample images.
  • Skip the age verification screen. By installing this mod, you confirm to be of legal age.
  • Enabled pre-splash screen so that you know what program you are about to start.
  • Enabled mouse wheel to roll back (use with caution -- may cause instabilities!). Restricted this so that mayor status changes like time and location cannot be skipped. Also there is no roll forward since this seems to cause problems. Users should use fast forward instead of roll forward.
  • Removed the toggle fast forward function from TAB key and assigned fast forward (without toggle) to it. Otherwise, it would keep fast forwarding after some dialog options. This option can be configured in the mod's configuration menu.
  • Moved Jenny pregnancy minigames to the end of intercourse so that the action is not disturbed.
  • Enabled skip minigame (cheating) option to most minigames. No need to cheat, though: you can still master them normally. Also, this option can be customized in the mod's configuration menu.
  • Complete inclusion of story hints in MC's phone (Debbie, Miss Dewitt, Miss Ross, Terry and Daisy).
  • Added a link to the Summertime Saga Wiki Walkthrough pages in game menu (ESC).
  • Added miniature icons for characters on main city map, to make them easier to locate. Appearance and timeout can be configured in the mod's configuration menu.
  • Added character names as tooltip (see miniatures above).
  • Introduced a new parameters to customize that, configurable in the mod's configuration menu.
  • Font size and say screen transparency can now be customized.
  • Mute sound and music, blacken screen and show a neutral goodbye message upon exit. You know why.
  • Introduced a "Default Name" button for the file save dialog, which automatically adds some recent state information to the save's name.
  • Option for dressing/undressing Consuela and Diane during sex actions.
  • Added scenes that MC missed due to story branching decisions to fantasize about in bedroom (masturbate option). Does not require them to be unlocked in cookie jar.
  • Alternate screenshot naming (configurable in the mod's configuration menu).
  • Adds support for online Google translation (currently on Windows only).
Android Compatibility
  • Swipe right to start skipping.
  • Swipe left to rollback/stop skipping.
  • Swipe down for game menu.
  • Back button for rollback.
  • Swipe down-up-down-up to open console (not of much use without suitable keyboard).
  • Swipe up for screenshot, if enabled in the configuration menu.
Game Bug Fixes
  • Added a feature for loading/repairing of corrupted saves. This can be controled by configuration parameter LOAD_ERRORHANDLING.
  • See changelog.
Optional Content (found in separate archive)
  • Some girls will wear high heels during sex.
  • Eve has found her lost nipple piercing, but may have lost her lady shave.
  • Alternate sounds for some girls.
  • Other options available as well, and may be added later.
  • These options can be configured in the mod's configuration menu.
Change Log

Current version:

Version 0.20.13-1.01:
  • Anon can now watch the Captain and Sara's happy ending.
  • Sounds during new Odette Sugar Tats blowjob cum scene.
  • Added missing translations to the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).
Version 0.20.13-1.00:
  • Added sounds to the new Ivy/Veronica and Ivy/Jane lesbian scenes.
  • Added sounds to the new Anime/Octopus sex scene.
  • Added sounds to the new Terry/Sara sex scene.
  • Added sounds to the new Odette blowjob and boobjob scenes.
  • Fixed Eve's face off place and scene wrongly mirrored in the after-bike-repair rooftop event.
  • Added missing translations to the German translation pack (needs to be downloaded separately).

• This mod requires the original Summertime Saga of same version to be installed.
  • Other mods may only work if they are not modifying the same files as this mod does.
  • Save files from Summertime Saga of same version should work. It is recommended to save the unmodded game while the main city map is being displayed, close the game, and then install the mod and load the save.
  • The mod has been reported to be compatible with the Incest mod. However, Community Translations do not work together with the Incest mod! This has nothing to do with the Naughty Tribute mod but has technical reasons because the Incest mod introduces a new artificial language. Community Translation would not know about the Incest mod's language, therefore both cannot exist together. Ask yourself: how should a Community Translation to language XY work together with an Incest mod that is written in language EN which is not XY? There is no universe where this can happen.
Community translations work, but of course only for the text that comes with the original game. Some texts may not be translated.

There are no known game breaking problems or issues not also present in the original game. It may be that, after installing this mod, the game may crash on first start because not everything is compiled yet. In this case, just start it again. Ensure that no other mods are installed.

Reactions: 1 user
D

Deleted member 38337

Unconfirmed
A compressed version 0.20.16 of the game By Broken_Division
1136 -> 414

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom