English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
You are a young Psychology college student, handsome, intelligent and with great effect on women. Like many European students, you are going to spend the summer as a camp monitor, in the USA to improve both your English and your resume, but the surprise comes when you are assigned to 'Beaver Falls', a camp for teenage girls with mental health issues, and you will be their therapist...
3dcg, male protagonist, oral sex, milf, teasing, loli, titfuck, group sex, animated, vaginal sex, virgin, urination, voyeurism, sexual harassment, lesbian, mobile game
1. Extract and run.
v0.1.6:

Professional writer hired, game completely rewritten and and new content written by him too
2 new sex scenes, 2 new animations, 6000 words, 200 renders
April’s controversial scene with her uncle deleted, total harem game focus now
The story continues almost the middle of the fourth day.
In total, 49.000 words, 1400 renders and 9 animations

v0.1.5
3 new sex scenes, 433 new renders, 1 animation and 15.700 words
The story continues almost until the end of day 3
In total, +43.000 words, 1230 renders and 7 animations
v0.1.4
2 new sex scenes, 200 new renders, 2 animations and 6.000 words
The story continues until the end of day 2
April's flashback is now optional. Those who don't like to see girls interact with other men or watch edgy scenes will have the option to skip them.
The entire internal script of the game has been restructured, so the old saves seem to be useless
I have removed the music from the game, as I was not happy with the result. In the future, if the players think it can be an improvement, I will add a more suitable soundtrack, sound effects, etc.
In total, 28.000 words, 800 renders and 6 animations
v0.1.3
350 new renders, 2 new animations and 12.000 words
The story continues almost a complete day more, so the game doubles its size
Fixed some images from first release (shower daydream)
Hired a proofreader to improve the story and dialogues
In total, 22.000 words, 600 renders and 4 animations
v0.1.2
The player now has decision-making power, but be careful, some choices can turn out very well, but others...
Now the player can choose the age of the girls
Added new content, a new sexual scene, 50 new renders and 2 new animations
Changes on the script and remade some renders to fix issues from the first version, like MC's penis or the excessive body hair of some girls
In total, 12.000 words, 250 renders, and 2 animations
v0.1
This version works like the prologue of the story, with 200 renders, +10000 words
In future updates the game will be growing, and choices and animations will be added.
Enjoy my first Visual Novel: 'Summer Camp', with the sexiest and cutest CGI teen models. Also, you can support the game development subscribing and you will get access to all the premium galleries and videos: solo, lesbian, straight, group sex, futa and more. All characters are +18

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25 users

Masoot

Registered
Jun 16, 2022
Dev mentioned on f95 that he hopes to have the next update done this month. Also, that he's bad at 'estimating'.

Reactions: 1 user

ThaiLover

Registered
Jun 12, 2022
15 Nov on F95 the dev said
"Hey guys, a little update, since I've not been here lately. Last months have been a little crazy for me and my pace of work has not been ideal, but the new update is pretty close. I have all the new renders ready (almost 450) and I'm working hard this days to have the script and the programming done as soon as possible.
The update will be published before the end of the month almost certainly"

Reactions: 2 users

Darth Sidious

Emperor of the First Galactic Empire & The Senate
Registered
May 19, 2022
Damn, Eve is so frickin beautiful. But extra points to Irina and April for being utterly depraved little sluts :whistle::coffee:

oldfart69

Onyx
Fansly
Jun 16, 2022
Update is out for subscribers. Appears not to be public yet.
I really thought this one was dead, and had to renew my subscription.

Schlong

Registered
Mar 15, 2023
any idea if there will be pregnancy or impregnation in this
Would you (as the MC) send half of the girls back home with a baby-belly? While everyone knows you were the only guy in camp?
Not very realistic...

• Haha

JAW1986baby

Registered
Apr 26, 2022
Would you (as the MC) send half of the girls back home with a baby-belly? While everyone knows you were the only guy in camp?
Not very realistic...
ABSO-fukkin-LUTELY

Some things are worth the punishment :devilish::p?

Reactions: 5 users

Moss

Registered
Dec 15, 2022
Not very realistic...
Maybe there’s no extradition treaty between America and Germany?

Last edited:

Freshenstein

Registered
May 3, 2022
Maybe there’s no extradition treat between America and Germany?
I mean it is Canon that there's a bar fairly close by so it's not completely out of the question to assume some local boys snuck in and they had some horizontal fun time...

Tomo21

Registered
Apr 29, 2023
Not very realistic...
I'd send them all home to daddy with a new member to their household and by the time they find out their daughters are pregnant I'd already be long gone

M1gra1n3

Registered
May 3, 2022
Not very realistic...
nope...

i would send them ALL home with a nice baby-bump...
including the other camp councilors.

also would've been nice to return home to find ex-gf's younger sister with a baby bump as well

Reactions: 3 users

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$325.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom