Strip poker recommendation

googolplex2

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Any one knows a good strip poker game? the ones i know have simple pictures of chicks on different positions, they suck.

Demiurge299

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
Any one knows a good strip poker game? the ones i know have simple pictures of chicks on different positions, they suck.
I wouldn't really call it a "strip poker" game, but Holiday Island by Darkhound had a pretty in depth strip poker minigame with several of the girls you could romance, iirc, you won extra scenes with the girls too, not just them stripping. had to constantly save scum my way into winning because I suck at poker.
theres also Strip poker night at the inventory (SPNATI) but that would probably fall under what you were complaining about

Reactions: 1 user

ultimav

Registered
Lewd
Aug 23, 2023
LC COIN
Strip President of Tendoryu / Kinetic Strip Party basically like strip poker but with UNO cards instead of poker cards.

aileg

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Strip poker night at the inventory (SPNATI) but that would probably fall under what you were complaining about
Definitely agree that it sounds like it wouldn't qualify for OP, but I endorse SPNATI. They put a lot of work into the characters behaving like they should and making good unique interactions between characters, even across franchises.

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
I recommend playing strippoker IRL. Always more fun than a game. :p

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom