Images were generated with AI tools instead of a typical rendering application.

Dean

Master Uploader & 1K Donator
Onyx
Game Developer
Fansly
Registered
Registered+
Sep 14, 2022
Allow others to update?
  1. yes
Developer Name
Winterlook
Developer Links
Version
0.50 (Ongoing)
Latest Update
Jan 13, 2024
Release Date
Dec 11, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Stellar Dream tells a story about a colony ship set to find new worlds suitable for human colonization.
Scouts were send to three most suitable candidates but communication with them has been lost.
The player's task is to bring the scouts home,
find a suitable home for the colony and establish diplomatic relations with alien life forms.

2DCG, Animated, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Fantasy, Groping, Handjob, Male Protagonist, MILF, Mobile Game, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Sandbox, Sci-Fi, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex
1. Extract and run.
v0.50

1) You can now continue Blue Star story and choose between romance or corruption.
2) 2 scenes for romance, 2 scenes for corruption and new outfits.

v0.48

N/A

v0.4.6

1) Continuation of Ronda’ romance, corruption and femdom routes after returning to the mothership. It also includes futa variants if you found the needed item.
2) Frames in animations are now changing faster for a smoother experience.

v0.4.5

1) You can now return to the mothership and continue some of the quests you were not able to finish before departure.
2) You can now continue your relationship with Admiral Cassandra (romance and corruption).
3) Time slider has been added, some of the bugs have been fixed, as well as quests that you can continue are now shown correctly and not as failed.

v0.4

N/A

v0.35

1) You can now visit Arongs’ village.
2) 4 new H scenes: with Priestess, with Cook and two with Merchant.
3) Option to become Arongs’ leader.

DOWNLOAD
Windows

- - - -

Mac

- - - -

Android

- - - -

Linux

- - - -

unoffical android port

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:

estrada777

Sapphire
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Apr 12, 2023
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.50 + IC + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

* Touch Gestures (menu, hide, skip, rollback, skip, fast-skip, performance, console)
* Medium Compression (Image / Video / Audio)
* Video Hardware Acceleration / Powersaver
* Quick Menu Toggle (standard,icons,disable)
* Quick Menu Customize
* Text Size Zoom
* Text Box Opacity
* Transparent/Default/Dev's Text Box (optional)
* Accessibility options
* Optional named saves
* Customizable text borders
* Sliders for text size, opacity and sprite size
* User mod compatible: on your phone, copy mod's .rpy or .rpyc file(s) into /Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.gamename/game/
* Dual save locations (Standard + Documents/RenPy_Saves) that will not be deleted when uninstalling
!Grant storage permissions on first run!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 212 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

estrada777

Sapphire
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Apr 12, 2023
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.49 + IC + Gallery Unlock by @MetalChicken

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

* Touch Gestures (menu, hide, skip, rollback, skip, fast-skip, performance, console)
* Medium Compression (Image / Video / Audio)
* Video Hardware Acceleration / Powersaver
* Quick Menu Toggle (standard,icons,disable)
* Quick Menu Customize
* Text Size Zoom
* Text Box Opacity
* Transparent/Default/Dev's Text Box (optional)
* Accessibility options
* Optional named saves
* Customizable text borders
* Sliders for text size, opacity and sprint size
* User mod compatible: on your phone, copy mod's .rpy or .rpyc file(s) into /Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.gamename/game/
* Dual save locations (Standard + Documents/RenPy_Saves) that will not be deleted when uninstalling
!Grant storage permissions on first run!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Size 198 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

giantsquidboy

Registered
Jan 2, 2023
I’m sure stelladream has incest before, as the captain is mc mother, and comandper of army is the sister

Myuhinny

Registered
Aug 6, 2022
I’m sure stelladream has incest before, as the captain is mc mother, and comandper of army is the sister
There were some tags missing but incest isn't one of them and f95 doesn't have the tag on their thread either.

hrmm

Registered
Nov 19, 2022
There were some tags missing but incest isn't one of them and f95 doesn't have the tag on their thread either.
It does though? It's in the tags and genre list. Unless that was added in the last 30 minutes. And there's a link to the incest patch in the F95 OP as well.

Myuhinny

Registered
Aug 6, 2022
It's in the tags and genre list.
The tags at the top of the f95 stellar dream thread shows no incest tag listed.

Attachments

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
Not sure where you're looking. Incest tag is on the F95 thread for this game and in the Genre description, and there's an incest patch linked in the F95 thread on this game.

The tags at the top of the f95 stellar dream thread shows no incest tag listed.

What's really confusing about this is the OP of that thread wasn't even edited today.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

Myuhinny

Registered
Aug 6, 2022
Not sure where you're looking. Incest tag is on the F95 thread for this game and in the Genre description, and there's an incest patch linked in the F95 thread on this game.
Sounds like there's 2 threads for it then because the thread I found was last updated Januarary 13th 2024.

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
Sounds like there's 2 threads for it then because the thread I found was last updated Januarary 13th 2024.
That's the same thread. That's why I was confused by you saying there was no incest tag or patch, despite the thread not being updated since the 13th (and having both the tag and patch linked in the OP).

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
I really don't understand why none of you are seeing it.

I went from the link posted above, and it's right there even after a forced skip-cache refresh.

Do you see the incest patch linked in the OP?

Attachments

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
Never mind, I figured it out.

If you view a game thread without being registered and logged in, you WILL NOT see accurate information. The tag list will be incomplete, and pictures and links will not show up.

So as someone who is logged in, there is a patch which I linked above, and the tag is present and needs to be on the game. It's not a question that the ship's admiral is meant to be the MC's mother, the ship's general is the MC's father (divorced from the mother), and the security lady is the MC's older sister.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$325.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom