south park or drawn together

jedichip

Registered
Lewd
Jun 22, 2023
LC COIN
just finished watching every season of drawn together uncensored and almost couldn't decide which was better drawn or south park.. I guess I think south park wins.. drawn together worthy effort.. wish south park was like it used to be.. with actual stand alone episodes I mean

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
You know a thread only gives 2 coins more than a post, right? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

noonie

Registered
Lewd
Sep 27, 2023
LC COIN
drawn together was alot more darker humor, south park was a lot more subtle about it, but id say drawn together

• Love

odisej

Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
I don't find them comparable at all.
Drawn together is one of the best parodies on famous tropes that I ever seen. On other hand social commentary in south park is insane.
I would have to put Drawn together slightly above south park just because of captain hero (activate human shield :).

odisej

Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
I think I'm going to start watching Drawn Together again.
Good thread OP.

Degen Man

Registered
Lewd
Aug 26, 2022
LC COIN
You know a thread only gives 2 coins more than a post, right? :unsure:
I think the idea is to hope one of these threads pops off with likes or comments.
#PassiveIncome #StayHustling #Grindset

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Itsme

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
I love both and it's very sad that Drawn Together was cancelled. The dark humor of DT was great!
And don't forget: Always take a drink when something gay at DT happens :) (S3E9 Charlotte's web of lies)

Franek60

Registered
Lewd
Nov 7, 2022
LC COIN
i didnt even know theres something like drawn together lol, im gonna check it out

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Love both as South-Park was of course censored for TV despite what people think, but on Paramount+ it has gotten better.

Drawn Together wasn't censored and was basically a parody of old cartoons an reality Tv.

Back
Top Bottom