(SOLVED) Website is sooo slow to load

turgsh01

Registered
Lewd
Aug 19, 2022
LC COIN
10 to 30 seconds to load each page, and it seems to be consistently like that. Are the new rank rules causing abnormal amounts of activity and the site server can't handle it?

Would just love to know what's going on.

darkolo

Registered
Lewd
Mar 25, 2023
LC COIN
maybe its the new host ? Its possible that this is the price we will have to pay for a host that wont give admins problems. Website will be slower. But we can live with that, if thats the case. I dont think its slower because more people suddenly create posts.

KinkCookie

Registered
Lewd
Dec 15, 2023
LC COIN
10 to 30 seconds to load each page, and it seems to be consistently like that. Are the new rank rules causing abnormal amounts of activity and the site server can't handle it?

Probably exactly that.

Everybody who likes games from the restricted ones tries to get back their access.

Therefore many refresh the site periodically to check for new threads to contribute in or just to stay active long enough.

Morpheus

Registered
Lewd
Jun 25, 2022
LC COIN
The site has also been a bit slow for a long time. Occasionally it was fast, but since the changeover it has been super slow again

LordElthaun

Registered
Lewd
May 25, 2023
LC COIN
I figured it was mostly related to what lc can pay to server hosts. Considering the 'donation drives' that are endlessly repeating and i havent seen them near their goals at any point yet.

zozo88

Registered
Lewd
Jul 13, 2022
LC COIN
The site has never been stable or fast for me. I dont have problems with other sites but for some reason this site has always been slow but today has been next level due to the new requirements.

launi

Registered
Lewd
Jun 25, 2022
LC COIN
At the moment it seems to be going well again, no waiting times like 1-2 hours ago

Reactions: 1 user

turgsh01

Registered
Lewd
Aug 19, 2022
LC COIN
Ya, I haven't seen any slow load times for the past few hours. Online members list is still the same though, so I really don't know what could have changed.

МОПКЕЕМАП

Legion Of Lurkers Intl. Syndicate
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN

I'm not having that issue. I have fiber internet and every page loads in 2-3 seconds. I hope ur issue gets resolved soon

turgsh01

Registered
Lewd
Aug 19, 2022
LC COIN
I'm not having that issue. I have fiber internet and every page loads in 2-3 seconds. I hope ur issue gets resolved soon
I have fiber internet too (business class). It was an issue several hours ago, not so much right now.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom