SOLVED - I can't remember this game

blimeycum

Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2022
LC COIN
The only thing I remember is in the early part of the game, the MC thinks a character is a boy and has some type of talk about sex with her in a car. Then later the MC learns it is a girl. The character may have been named Sam. Maybe wore a black hoodie. I don't remember any of the story. This sound familiar to anyone?

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
The only thing I remember is in the early part of the game, the MC thinks a character is a boy and has some type of talk about sex with her in a car. Then later the MC learns it is a girl. The character may have been named Sam. Maybe wore a black hoodie. I don't remember any of the story. This sound familiar to anyone?
How long ago did you play this?
2D/3D?

hrmm

Registered
Lewd
Nov 19, 2022
LC COIN
Is it Maid to Please? No Sam in that game that I remember though, her name is Chris/Christine. There's no pictures of her in the OP so lemme look through the game folders...
Ah. Here she is in tomboy/androgynous mode, during the car ride where the MC is explaining the allure of her cousin Jess's breasts (and breasts in general).
You must be registered to see attachments

And when she's all prettied up.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Is it Maid to Please? No Sam in that game that I remember though, her name is Chris/Christine. There's no pictures of her in the OP so lemme look through the game folders...
Ah. Here she is in tomboy/androgynous mode, during the car ride where the MC is explaining the allure of her cousin Jess's breasts (and breasts in general).
You must be registered to see attachments

And when she's all prettied up.
Yes, this is it. Thanks!
To @hrmm blimeycum replied to you.

To @blimeycum You need to press on the Reply button so people will know you replied. Otherwise, you may not get a response until much later.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom