So what is a very disturbing game or quite the game thatb you have play? Adult or not it doesnt matter.

amieto113

Registered
Lewd
May 16, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
First example I remember Leap of Faith which is a good game and holy molly it was an intense game. I won't spoil much but this game had story and a very intense one. The other one is summer scent which has many paths and one was also very mess up.
So which games have made you guys weirded out or said wtf.

encassion

Unparanoid
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 5, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
I didn't remember Summer Scent having such a dark path. I may play it again and see.

The game Malignant or Raptus were definitely disturbing.

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
  • Cara In Creekmaw
  • Moving Down
  • Starless
  • HardLove (or Malignant to some extent)
  • Rape Day
  • AlwaysFan (if you keep an abusive relationship with Emilie)
  • Cutie & Her Uncle
Yeah, that should cover it. Rape in itself isn't disturbing, it's shocking instead and that's why I don't include titles like Raptus (let's be honest you know the protagonist is a deranged and violent individual, you can't act like you weren't expecting exactly that when playing it). But things that brew up and leave an uncomfortable feeling are different.

Reactions: 1 users

Arachel

One day somebody here will get my gender correct
Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Anything that comes from Seath Black.

Reactions: 1 users

seelie

Registered
Lewd
Jul 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
To me all futa shota, gay, bestiality, granny stuff.. is disturbing and therefore avoided 🕳️

GhostyOps

Registered
Lewd
Mar 5, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Raptus

Archer

Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
SWP hit the horror mood well in its first few releases.
Otherwise, Bible Black.

ohhagb

Lurker Extraordinaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Sep 8, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
LonaRPG stopped playing that one real quick. Just wanted to know what the fuss is all about...

degenmans

Registered
Lewd
Jan 11, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
  • Cara In Creekmaw
  • Moving Down
  • Starless
  • Rape Day
  • Cutie & Her Uncle
Yeah, that should cover it. Rape in itself isn't disturbing, it's shocking instead and that's why I don't include titles like Raptus (let's be honest you know the protagonist is a deranged and violent individual, you can't act like you weren't expecting exactly that when playing it). But things that brew up and leave an uncomfortable feeling are different.
Cara in Creekmaw hit me like a car crash. I had no fucking idea what was going on but I couldn't look away. I didn't like Raptus because it just felt like an unhinged incoherent schizophrenic rant

Reactions: 1 user

NotTheMama

Registered
Lewd
Nov 29, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
  • Cara In Creekmaw
  • Moving Down
  • Starless
  • Rape Day
  • Cutie & Her Uncle
A+ rec list. Actually one I have not played yet, excited for Starless to download... thanks!

yurilover32

Registered
Lewd
Aug 22, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Fear and Hunger is probably one of the most disturbing games out there. Very dark, grotesque, and difficult as all hell. Would not recommend playing it unless you have a strong constitution and don't mind replaying and restarting over and over again.

mgerhold6022

Registered
Lewd
Oct 11, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Fear and Hunger is probably one of the most disturbing games out there. Very dark, grotesque, and difficult as all hell. Would not recommend playing it unless you have a strong constitution and don't mind replaying and restarting over and over again.
have you played the sequel? watched a few reviews of the first but curious about the followup

Reactions: 1 user

yurilover32

Registered
Lewd
Aug 22, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
have you played the sequel? watched a few reviews of the first but curious about the followup
I actually have played both, I think there's something a bit more messed up about the first one in particular. The second one is still really fucked compared to most games out there, but the rape, sacrifices, enemies all are much more out there. The second one definitely seems like its more "tame" but still worth a play if you like that type of subject matter

Back
Top Bottom