So let me get this straight

PLeaf99

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 11, 2023
LC COIN
So in order to get my super awesome member badge I have to interact with the community? With words, ideas, reviews, social interaction. *heavy breathing.....
*sigh
Welp if this is what we must do then I will follow the trend that is being set by our overlords who provide a service to us all.

Attachments

• lurker.png
    lurker.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 1 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
So in order to get my super awesome member badge I have to interact with the community? With words, ideas, reviews, social interaction. *heavy breathing.....
*sigh
Welp if this is what we must do then I will follow the trend that is being set by our overlords who provide a service to us all.
You need 10 posts, meaningful means that they aren't in the off-topic part of the forum.
Also a positive like balance.
And finally 16 hours of online Time.

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: 2 users

jojobro

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 2, 2023
LC COIN
I was a lurker now I socialize.. I think I kinda like it now. what have they done to me?! RUNN

DaganD

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 3, 2023
LC COIN
I too used to be a lurker but look at me now. What have I become.

Reactions: 1 user

vava12

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 23, 2022
LC COIN
oooh i love this thread. sigh i dont know what to reply or write well good luck for you all.

Reactions: 1 user

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
oooh i love this thread. sigh i dont know what to reply or write well good luck for you all.
Are still waiting? You are already a member+.
You must be registered to see attachments

• Thumbs Down

bruh12345

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 8, 2023
LC COIN
meaningful means that they aren't in the off-topic part of the forum
I only realised this after making a few posts there and not seeing any increase in my post count.

Kind of unfortunate as there seems to be a lot of good threads there that pertain to my interests. I've been using the site without ever visiting the forums for quite a while, getting the online time definitely seems like the hardest part as you don't have that much control over it.

edit: the off topic thing doesnt actually seem to be correct, it seems like 3 of my 4 posts that do count are from there, I've made more than 10 unique and definitely meaningful posts but only 4 are showing in my post count, so no idea what's going on with it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom