Sitewide rollback

h3n741.g33k

Registered
Lewd
Sep 23, 2023
LC COIN
So, noticed a chunk of the forums got nuked or reset. Is this a thing that might happen often? Asking as the game outlines I posted in Future Development channel are gone because that channel is now gone.

While I could rebuild the V-Roid to UE pipeline and the Waifu Roma one, as those I have lots of stuff for (did not back up but have enough to redo), I did not backup or save the Part Timer VN outline and this was the only place I wrote stuff down for that one in. If that thread still exists somewhere on dev side could they just copy paste send it to me by DM, thanks if so/do able.

Also did the AI image sharing thread also end up getting cut?

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
So, noticed a chunk of the forums got nuked or reset. Is this a thing that might happen often? Asking as the game outlines I posted in Future Development channel are gone because that channel is now gone.

While I could rebuild the V-Roid to UE pipeline and the Waifu Roma one, as those I have lots of stuff for (did not back up but have enough to redo), I did not backup or save the Part Timer VN outline and this was the only place I wrote stuff down for that one in. If that thread still exists somewhere on dev side could they just copy paste send it to me by DM, thanks if so/do able.

No it was only reset to the 28th not a lot was lost but still out of my control, it shouldn't happen again.

Reactions: 1 users

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN

Yeah looks like the AI image sharing thread I started months ago is gone now, along with the DAZ skills art thread. Any idea what happened to them?

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah looks like the AI image sharing thread I started months ago is gone now, along with the DAZ skills art thread. Any idea what happened to them?
Anything in development section moved to devprotips.com but that's coming soon

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
I thought we were keeping devprotips sfw er sumthing, if thats case most of what was in some of those sections might not want to be ported over.
we are once shit on it is figured out ill be moving the NSFW assets to LC.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom