English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:

SIDES OF LIFE: You've been working undercover in a human trafficking organization for a while now, completely integrated in their ranks... Until one day, your sister and her daughters suddenly show up in your life again. Will you be able to find your way between your "work" and a loving family life? Will you take down the organization, or maybe even join them in the end? Which side of life will you choose to follow?​

3DCG, Animated, Blowjob, Incest, Loli, Male protagonist, Milf, Oral sex, Sleep sex, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism
1. Extract and run.
v0.2
340+ renders
2 animations (there will be more in the futur
25+ music and sound fil
2400+ lines of code

reduced game size from previous 2 GB to 400 MB only

v0.1
Much new renders
Story continuation
New characters
Added music and sound effects to the game
Improved code

v0.1 DEMO
First release
This is just the beginning of the game, I still need to introduce a lot of characters and also the main girls.
The daughters from the title image aren't included in the game yet, but they will be in the next update.
Thank you for playing my game!
Many people asked me to give a guide line to the ages of the girls so they will fit in the story, so here you go:

Amy young: 13
Amy middle (next update): 17
Amy grown up: 27

MC young: 15
MC middle (next update): 19
MC grown up: 29

Jenny: 14
Iza: 10
Lucy: 13

Catherine: 28
Millie: 9

Kim: 16

I know, MC and Amy grown up looking a bit older, but that's the ages that will make sense with the story.
But feel free to set every age to whatever you want, if you can live with some dialogue parts that won't make much sense regarding their ages.

DOWNLOAD:

Windows/Linux: - -

Mac: -​

Android: - -​

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 88 users

sunsettdev

Registered
Jan 2, 2023
By the synopsis the game looks amazing.. Waiting for new updates..

Reactions: 1 user

frazzanova

Registered
Dec 25, 2022
Wow, that's some bait and switch. Half the preview images and tags aren't even in the game...

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

JoeTheMc84

Well-known Recruit
Apr 24, 2022
TL;DR - Is the MC the only one who gets his dick wet or not?

To the developer of this: I have a pretty strong aversion to some types of content. But I've seen lots of developers use half-answers, technicalities, and obfuscation to lie about what their game will contain. So, I've stopped asking if NTR will be in the game and if it is avoidable, and now I ask this:

"After the game starts and a potential Love Interest (a character the Main Character will at any point have sex with) is introduced, is there a moment in this game (on screen or off, or even in a flashback) where that female character has sexual contact with a character (male or female) who is not the MC? If on screen, is it forced (happens and we must watch), skippable (forced to happen, not forced to watch), or avoidable? Avoidable meaning, it does not happen at all if I, the player, don't want it to? As in, it doesn't happen without *player* consent? If off screen, is it mentioned and confirmed, or could I head canon it as not happening because it is never confirmed?"

I know this is a bit wordier than the typical, “Hey, this got NTR content?” But my questions really cut to the quick of the issue and removes the BS that sometimes comes with these conversations. If you are uncomfortable answering this in the thread, then a PM is more than welcome. Just to be clear, simple "yes or no," answers don't necessarily keep me from playing a game in-and-of themselves. I do care about context as a player, but I like to know what I'm walking into. I don't like starting a game expecting a harem (for example) only to get other guys banging girls left and right any more than I'd like starting a game and having random necrophilia dropped in the middle. Or starting a fantasy RPG and then getting hit with random NASCAR driving simulation content all the time. If I know about it ahead of time and know the context, that may be a different story.

And if I may, as a secondary issue, will voyeurism be a prominent feature? By that I mean girls the MC will never bang having sex with other people on screen. I’m not a fan of that but if it’s NPCs and side content then I can just ignore it if it isn’t a key fetish that will be a constant feature.

Finally, what about girls giving too much information about their past? I don’t need every girl to be a virgin (except for smols, they should be virgins), but I’m not a fan of girls who talk about their sexual past too much, or at all really. Dark pasts are something I get, unless they are overdone. It seems like the game will touch on some dark themes, which is fine, again, I care about context. I just like to know what I'm getting into.

P.S. And if you are averse to answering, please think of it like this: One day the game will be done, and all this information will be freely available, there may even be walkthroughs and guides out there. Everyone will be able to know 100% what is in the game before playing it if they want to know, so being secretive now doesn't actually serve any purpose in the long run except keep people from trying the game now and possibly supporting it early. Best case by avoiding answering directly and honestly is that it pushes people away to wait till it is done. Some may see that as a bad sign and ignore the game altogether.

Best of luck with your game regardless of the answers!

• Face Palm
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Rocky Games

Rocky
Diamond
Game Developer
Registered
Oct 31, 2022
TL;DR - Is the MC the only one who gets his dick wet or not?

To the developer of this: I have a pretty strong aversion to some types of content. But I've seen lots of developers use half-answers, technicalities, and obfuscation to lie about what their game will contain. So, I've stopped asking if NTR will be in the game and if it is avoidable, and now I ask this:

"After the game starts and a potential Love Interest (a character the Main Character will at any point have sex with) is introduced, is there a moment in this game (on screen or off, or even in a flashback) where that female character has sexual contact with a character (male or female) who is not the MC? If on screen, is it forced (happens and we must watch), skippable (forced to happen, not forced to watch), or avoidable? Avoidable meaning, it does not happen at all if I, the player, don't want it to? As in, it doesn't happen without *player* consent? If off screen, is it mentioned and confirmed, or could I head canon it as not happening because it is never confirmed?"

I know this is a bit wordier than the typical, “Hey, this got NTR content?” But my questions really cut to the quick of the issue and removes the BS that sometimes comes with these conversations. If you are uncomfortable answering this in the thread, then a PM is more than welcome. Just to be clear, simple "yes or no," answers don't necessarily keep me from playing a game in-and-of themselves. I do care about context as a player, but I like to know what I'm walking into. I don't like starting a game expecting a harem (for example) only to get other guys banging girls left and right any more than I'd like starting a game and having random necrophilia dropped in the middle. Or starting a fantasy RPG and then getting hit with random NASCAR driving simulation content all the time. If I know about it ahead of time and know the context, that may be a different story.

And if I may, as a secondary issue, will voyeurism be a prominent feature? By that I mean girls the MC will never bang having sex with other people on screen. I’m not a fan of that but if it’s NPCs and side content then I can just ignore it if it isn’t a key fetish that will be a constant feature.

Finally, what about girls giving too much information about their past? I don’t need every girl to be a virgin (except for smols, they should be virgins), but I’m not a fan of girls who talk about their sexual past too much, or at all really. Dark pasts are something I get, unless they are overdone. It seems like the game will touch on some dark themes, which is fine, again, I care about context. I just like to know what I'm getting into.

P.S. And if you are averse to answering, please think of it like this: One day the game will be done, and all this information will be freely available, there may even be walkthroughs and guides out there. Everyone will be able to know 100% what is in the game before playing it if they want to know, so being secretive now doesn't actually serve any purpose in the long run except keep people from trying the game now and possibly supporting it early. Best case by avoiding answering directly and honestly is that it pushes people away to wait till it is done. Some may see that as a bad sign and ignore the game altogether.

Best of luck with your game regardless of the answers!

Lol, that is a long way to ask if NTR will be in it...
I will send you a DM, not because I want to keep everthing secret, but because I obviously haven't written the whole story yet and plans can change a lot in the process of making a game.
I don't want to lock myself into things I say right here and now, I hope you understand that.

• Face Palm
Reactions: 6 users

JoeTheMc84

Well-known Recruit
Apr 24, 2022
Lol, that is a long way to ask if NTR will be in it...
I will send you a DM, not because I want to keep everthing secret, but because I obviously haven't written the whole story yet and plans can change a lot in the process of making a game.
I don't want to lock myself into things I say right here and now, I hope you understand that.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Rocky Games

Rocky
Diamond
Game Developer
Registered
Oct 31, 2022
Wow, that's some bait and switch. Half the preview images and tags aren't even in the game...

I said that under Developer notes, the daughters aren't included yet. But they will be in the next update.

Reactions: 3 users

04michi

Registered
Sep 6, 2022
hello, who could compressed this game for me or others. would be very nice. Thank you very much.

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
Loli+ Incest = yummy. As far as the human trafficking thing as they say if you can't beat 'em (no one can, shut down a ring and 2 more take its place), join 'em, but my sis and kids are not on the menu for getting trafficked (only I get to fuck them and I'm not their pimp so are not for sale). I like it so far. I'll sub after .3 if it's not another one-release wonder.

Reactions: 2 users

Rocky Games

Rocky
Diamond
Game Developer
Registered
Oct 31, 2022
Loli+ Incest = yummy. As far as the human trafficking thing as they say if you can't beat 'em (no one can, shut down a ring and 2 more take its place), join 'em, but my sis and kids are not on the menu for getting trafficked (only I get to fuck them and I'm not their pimp so are not for sale). I like it so far. I'll sub after .3 if it's not another one-release wonder.
Yes, Sis and daughters are safe with you. No one else will touch them.

Reactions: 4 users

boblik

Registered
May 25, 2022
wonderful picture. I just don’t understand why the game weighs so much, but there is no content for this size. There are games with the same graphics, but which have hundreds of times more content. I don’t understand programming, but it’s still strange.
And so the game should be super duper. It’s a pity that while living in my state I cannot financially support foreign citizens, otherwise I will become an enemy of the country, such are our laws.

Reactions: 1 user

Rocky Games

Rocky
Diamond
Game Developer
Registered
Oct 31, 2022
wonderful picture. I just don’t understand why the game weighs so much, but there is no content for this size. There are games with the same graphics, but which have hundreds of times more content. I don’t understand programming, but it’s still strange.
And so the game should be super duper. It’s a pity that while living in my state I cannot financially support foreign citizens, otherwise I will become an enemy of the country, such are our laws.
The game is completely in 4k, thats why its so big. Most other games are in 1080p.
Ant thank you for playing my game, I am glad you liked it :)

• Wow

yannx

Registered
Aug 1, 2022
Yes, Sis and daughters are safe with you. No one else will touch them.

and if me i would like to be their pimp?there will be the possibility?

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom