Shouldn't some of the achievements be retro active in all the work people of put in?

Dinkerdonut

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 31, 2023
LC COIN
Logged in today to see games+ was back (yay!) then login in later to see its gone ( sadface). Would be cool if some of the work put in over the past week was retroactive for the new points system? Got some responses to posts I made to break lurkerness but only had 2 points in all :(

Reactions: 3 users

МОПКЕЕМАП

Legion Of Lurkers Intl. Syndicate
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Logged in today to see games+ was back (yay!) then login in later to see its gone ( sadface). Would be cool if some of the work put in over the past week was retroactive for the new points system? Got some responses to posts I made to break lurkerness but only had 2 points in all :(
I'd have a healthy wallet of coins if it were but alas it is not🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
you never had the requirements to unlock Members + which was originaly 35 posts and 10 hrs then changed down to 10 posts and 16 hrs active. so you wouldn't have gotten access... now you can get access in like 15 minutes. you have 10 points, you get about 1 point a minute from being on this website (3 per 3 minutes) and a point every post and reaction to a post you get. if you dont want to talk you can review games you like and get points for that. either way you're looking at 10 minutes work if you post about or rate a few games or just idle for 20 minutes and you're good.

Reactions: 4 users

Dinkerdonut

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 31, 2023
LC COIN
you never had the requirements to unlock Members + which was originaly 35 posts and 10 hrs then changed down to 10 posts and 16 hrs active. so you wouldn't have gotten access... now you can get access in like 15 minutes. you have 10 points, you get about 1 point a minute from being on this website (3 per 3 minutes) and a point every post and reaction to a post you get. if you dont want to talk you can review games you like and get points for that. either way you're looking at 10 minutes work if you post about or rate a few games or just idle for 20 minutes and you're good.
Fair enough! thanks for through explanation. Yeah guess it's not too bad at all really.

Reactions: 2 users

TheVampirate

Pope of the Loli Church
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
Fair enough! thanks for through explanation. Yeah guess it's not too bad at all really.
from the time i posted that comment to now you earned 18 points, you're pretty much there.

Reactions: 1 users

thrashpoint

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 7, 2023
LC COIN
You'll reach the new requirements quickly, just keep engaging with the site

Reactions: 2 users

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
you get about 1 point a minute from being on this website (3 per 3 minutes) and a point every post and reaction to a post you get. if you dont want to talk you can review games you like and get points for that. either way you're looking at 10 minutes work if you post about or rate a few games or just idle for 20 minutes and you're good.
which begs a question - how the fuck new coins different from just having "post count + reaction count + time online"

• Thinking

jojobro

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 2, 2023
LC COIN
I think i just wish i had coins for previous threads comments and likes, but only because I want a small jumpstart to VIP which will still take forever to save for

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
which begs a question - how the fuck new coins different from just having "post count + reaction count + time online"
Coins are the way to buy member+.
The others are currently just a statistical measurement.

Reactions: 1 user

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I think i just wish i had coins for previous threads comments and likes, but only because I want a small jumpstart to VIP which will still take forever to save for
What does VIP even mean? What advantages does it bring over the normal member+ rank?

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Coins are the way to buy member+.
The others are currently just a statistical measurement.
coins are result of those "statistical measurements"
instead of buying with a click - you can simply auto unlock it, for exactly same "price"
it doesn't add anything new, just duplicates already existing thing

jojobro

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 2, 2023
LC COIN
What does VIP even mean? What advantages does it bring over the normal member+ rank?
As far as i know nothing but i think you get a banner on your sidebar and the colors go wooosh, so i must have it

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
coins are result of those "statistical measurements"
instead of buying with a click - you can simply auto unlock it, for exactly same "price"
it doesn't add anything new, just duplicates already existing thing
Ah, now I get what you mean.
Yeah in a way it's pretty much the same.
The difference, I would say, is that's a bit easier to understand. Many asked questions about the old system over and over again.
It's a bit of the "rename your product" type of thing. Replace it with a similar but different system, so that no questions from the old system are hanging in the air and hinder further advancements.

Evil Surgeon

Friendly Neighborhood Psychopath
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Yeah, sure.. it would have been nice. My other couple threads had a decent amount of activity.

But, hey.. oh well, right? ;)

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
As far as i know nothing but i think you get a banner on your sidebar and the colors go wooosh, so i must have it
Clearly a man of culture you are sir!

• Heart

angelamys89

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 10, 2022
LC COIN
would be nice to have some kind of retroactive credit, especially for time on the forum and posts made :( but as a hot guy once said 'We work with what we're given' ;)

alvehyanna

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 27, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah, sadly this post didn't age well.
Seems a much longer grind now.

Back
Top Bottom