(SHIT TALK) SUCH A SHARP PAIN [KETZAL]

KEKBUR

Registered
Sep 27, 2022
The only Sharp Pain you get from playing this game is the rectal prolapse you must endure while getting dumber by his bad writing...
The retarded MC and his shit tier inner monologe are ass too...
Extremely late reply, but have anyone else thought about how Enyo (False Hero) disappeared and Ketzal appeared? :p

I mean if we're talking about inner monologues... That game is special alright.

(I am still praying for that dev/game to come back, Tiffany is just amazing and lets not forget the twins)

AnotherDude3883

Registered
Oct 29, 2022
honestly I just wanna add more men into the game, there's a limit to how much you can do with a single penis while having sex. but then all the NTR haters will raise up and burn the Dev's house or something...
As all things should be. NTR is the literal worst, right up there with interracial, and anal. Keep that shit out and make em preggers

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: 1 user

eQuin0x22

Registered
Dec 22, 2023
Well, You get people writing "Dumb shit" because you've lost the damned plot with this game.
This is an AVN not a choose your own fucking adventure. I was at SSP-0.9.0.41R-pc you make us wait months for a new release I download SSP-0.9.0.60R-pc Which is a waste of time with no new content unless I start from scratch and go down your fucking rabbit hole.

Here's a suggestion: One that might actually get your subs.. finish a single story line, then when your done by all means work in your little jerk fantasy subplots! I did actually pay you for this in the beginning. But your fucked up attitude made me cancel after two months worth of updates pulled the same shit as this.

anon12

Registered
Jul 28, 2023
I like visuals, models and renders of this game but man the story structure is God awful (at least for me)... I would have enjoyed it more if we could have actually groomed the daughter , but she is a obsessed lover from the very fucking start of the game which just turned me off... "Tell not show" doesn't work in adult games in my opinion, if we could had from very beginning shown pursueing or manipulating the daughter into love(like many other games do) I would have loved to stick around but story is laid out from the very beginning which doesn't makes it immersive at all.. It's an continuation of an already going plot not your own story... Well my English isn't good as it's not my native language but hope I am able to convey what I meant....

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom