Master Uploader & 1K Donator
Onyx
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Registered
Sep 14, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
A place to talk shit about this game and whatever else.

Early Love [KindyGuY]

Rule:
You can roast the shit out of this game.
You can not insult the Dev in any way.
LC Rules still apply here.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Nastastic

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
NTR!!!11!!!!1!!!!111

U

User_55944

Unconfirmed
Maggie's looks are kind of ratty.

Reactions: 1 user

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Why would I trash talk this game? It's in my top 5 best DAZ games!

• Thumbs Down
Reactions: 8 users

Taximan

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Not enough anal play.
Minus 50 points and may god have mercy on your soul.

• Mega Thumbs Down
Reactions: 3 users

JFYuga

Registered
May 30, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Don't really have issues with the game besides the fact the dad's dick looks like platypus foot lol

MrKoala

Registered
Lewd
Sep 15, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Outside the surprise sharing route (which the dev has apparently fixed) the game is great so far.

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Members+
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
A place to talk shit about this game and whatever else.

Early Love [KindyGuY]

Rule:
You can roast the shit out of this game.
You can not insult the Dev in any way.
LC Rules still apply here.
Hi, i was trying to check out the game and had a probem i havent seen before. I'm on windows pc, games i have downloaded before was simply to extract files then open folder and click on game. I follow the mentioned path for this game and after extracting the zip file and trying to open folder where "game" would normally be it brings up another zip folder that can't be extracted. Not very tech savy...any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

BgileMunro

Registered
Lewd
Sep 22, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Hi, i was trying to check out the game and had a probem i havent seen before. I'm on windows pc, games i have downloaded before was simply to extract files then open folder and click on game. I follow the mentioned path for this game and after extracting the zip file and trying to open folder where "game" would normally be it brings up another zip folder that can't be extracted. Not very tech savy...any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks
You might have to get a password from the pixiv account. I haven't looked at this for over a month ... seems like it might have been abandoned. Too bad, because it has lots of promise.

CocoPuf34235

Registered
Lewd
Nov 30, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Check to see that you're using a program like 7zip to decompress the file within the file. Windows Explorer is sort of limited.

look here for a better description ->

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Threads
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Members+
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I have used many programs over the years but when I found 7zip I have not used anything else.

If a password window comes up see the OP for the passwords for what ever version you downloaded.
https://lewdcorner.com/threads/early-love-v0-8-2-kindyguy.281/

molva

Registered
Lewd
Dec 25, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
you mean swapping girls for punishment on th beach?
No. The developer had one of the characters engage in a relationship with another man, without warning the players, and did it in an unavoidable way. Due to the players' outrage, he released an update a few days later to fix his mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom