English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
  3. Android
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
This is a story about you. A Knight of the realm and your job as protector of all those within it. At the start, the king of your realm has been letting another king ravage the very lands and people you are trying to protect. It is now time to stop this madness and stop the abusive king. In doing so you will set off a chain of events that will forever change your life and that of those around you.
Magic, myths, and legends come together to bring you Severed Realms and the people you will meet and learn to love or hate along the way. So be prepared to laugh, cry, get emotional and most of all enjoy my story and share it among your friends.
About the author and full overview of the game:
My game/adult visual novel is known in short as an AVN. Is a story-driven novel I have had running through my mind for years.
I have many such ideas I have built-in my head but this is my first entrance into this world of entertainment.

Due to not just cost but also the availability of assets I have "modified" my story some from its original middle ages setting. It is now set in a dystopian world 300-400 years into the future.

Please keep an open mind as the settings such as homes and towns are a mix of middle ages right into modern contemporary such as the main characters home. I say open mind more due to the age and condition of the settings involved. These types of settings can be found all over places like Europe where you can find towns dating back a thousand years or more and right beside those old buildings you can walk right into a modern home or shop.

Clothing will also seem odd in the scenes. What we see today for clothing will be shown alongside clothing that is easy to make with limited resources such as middle ages style clothing. Who is to say what could have been found in an older set of drawers. So my idea is only "Far fetched" because I am placing my story in the future and you might think a normal modern building not being built like those back in the middle ages will not survive and you are right but this is a dystopian world anything can happen.(edited)
WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS ELEMENTS SOME MIGHT FIND CONTROVERSIAL
(Abuse, degradation of women in my story.) There will never be scenes or things like rape as I personally can't and I won't make them period but there may be instances of it being implied in a backstory somewhere. The character(s) are not treated this way by the hero of my story. He is just that the hero that removes them from the people /places. These things have or are happening.
(The content with the main cast is also controversial. YOU set the relations so that's on you the player, I am writing the script in such a way as to not show anything other than vanilla relationships. Your changes to relations affect how it looks not my writing.)
(*The above is not how I want to see women treated and does not reflect my views but how I hate seeing women treated. I just want to make that clear.)

As I stated this is a "Story-driven" Game /AVN. There will be a lot of reading. This does not mean it's all just a story there will be sex scenes but the sex is not just going to happen cause they are sex fiends it will happen because they actually care for each other.

I plan to make you cry. If you do not in some scenes I might have to wonder how insensitive you are. My own wife already ran from my office in tears after reading part of my script.

I also plan to make you feel contempt, hate and just plain reach through the screen to strangle some characters.

But its not all serious I want to have elements that make you happy, elated when justice is served, and laugh when out of nowhere someone just says something completely random. So be careful your not drinking something when certain characters might be around.
Approx. 2 hours, 45 minutes depending on reading speed.
3DCG, Male protagonist, Fantasy, Handjob, Harem, Humiliation, Incest, MILF, Oral sex, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Animated, Sleep sex, Big tits, Cheating Exhibitionism, Group sex, Male domination, Stripping, Teasing, Blackmail, Dystopian setting, Twins, Virgin
Planned content below: This is not set in stone and may change as the story progresses If you do not see a tag here IT WON'T BE IN THE GAME

Anal Sex, Ahegao, Bdsm [Light stuff], Big Ass [Mainly for the milfs], Creampie, Groping, Interracial, Lactation, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Slave, Spanking, Titfuck, Vaginal sex, [NO FUCKING NTR PERIOD] Other men will be in the game but they will not at any point be intimate with any of the women, [with some the threat may be implied but its nothing more than a threat] Word of warning don't even ask me or try to bribe me to include it. I personally will ban you from my discord.
Cheating tag. Because someone seems to not understand the given information above I have to for some idiotic reason clarify the the girl do NOT CHEAT on the MC.
1. Extract and run.
Season-1-Part-1-V0.0.6.5
Renders original 288 files, new 448
Script original 4001, new 5435
Proofreading from start to finish.
Story line adjustments and grammar fixed.
Erin's story fleshed out.
Erin's model converted to g8 and slight make up change.
(Due to skin color inconsistency her body seemed to glow so I had to convert it and change makeup as well.)
New Character, future LI added. (Erin's mother)
Hints of additional future characters.
Animations added. (I suck but I'm trying to learn.)
A surprise near the end. I wont ruin it. Much more coming soon.
Game is now prepatched no incest patch needed.
All bugs and typos checked and fixed the best I can.
Mac version is Untested.
This game does not and will not contain NTR do not even ask for it.
I will never throw my viewers under the bus with "Unplanned" content. I plan on being as upfront and transparent with my viewers as possible.

Warning as of 12/4/2021 Any post in this thread about NTR will be reported and requested removed.
This game DOES not and WILL not have NTR.

A new save is required sorry for the inconvenience.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Others: ANDROID
COMPRESSED
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Attachments

• family21.png
    family21.png
    981.7 KB · Views: 1,826
Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Just testing to see if animations work on this new site. Yes this is one from the game.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Update copied from my Subscribestar page.
Are ya all ready for the weekend yet? One more day then it's Friday yay. Ok that's out of the way.....
Now on to the reason for this post. No I have not been blessed by Jesus with a miraculous recovery but I am feeling a little better. Mind you my lovely wife see's this and now thinks hey he can fix every fucking thing under the sun that's wrong around the house, cars or wtf ever now.... So Yea I have been beating the shit out of myself. Granted tings that take a normal person a few hours or so still take me days to do but I have been able to finally do more than just sit staring out a window. With that said though I'm still not able to be in my office a lot I have actually gotten something done... Not a lot but at least I have been finally able to get somewhere. The attached render is the next to last scene before the Challenge scene between the Mc and the king. I have one more small scene to render and write then its fight time.
Now on to other news. I have a little help coming on. Not 100% sure if changes will be made but I have been helping "Americanize" the script for the game Troubled Legacy as well as proof reading for him. He in turn is going to look at the sex scenes in my Severed and improve them if or where needed. I also now have someone I met while helping him that will be translating the game into German. I would still like to find someone for French as well as Spanish eventually. If I can get the script right at the start of the game it will go through the 1st splash screen then a language select screen will load. If i can figure out how to do it without screwing everything up...
On to the part some of you wont like and some of you will. I kinda broke your saves. I am sorry and will send a save file along with the pc version that will take you all to the current end of content. From there you would need to go to preferences to change your names and such. Again I am sorry for this but there was issues with he transitions during the animations I had to fix. I am also stripping the original prologue bare and doing a combined intro to the characters that will be done in a way that it gives a little backstory on events that happened a few years ago that have set the stage leading into current time at game start. The original information from he prologue will be moved to a later time in the game and feed into the game over a period of time instead of all at once.
So there will be all new renders during the prologue and as time goes on other scenes in the game will have their renders redone as well. Most of those will involve scenes with the mc himself as I personally always liked the first person view in games and many scenes showing the mc's entire body will be getting done over as time allows. As it stands now all new scenes with the mc will be this way going forward with the exception of sex scenes. I'm still thinking on how I want them to be seen in the future.
I have sent a 0.0.7 beta to those helping with the game and will start on the new scenes once I get the prologue re-written and a few lines further into the game changed to match the prologue.
Thanks for your time and your support and I hope you all have a awesome weekend.
King Jim

Reactions: 1 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
This is still a work in progress with a lot of work still needing to be done and I do not promise a time frame. Why no time frame? While my health is a little better I am still dealing with shitty side effect from medications as well as unknown and unresolved issues found while I was in the hospital as well as other RL issues like trying to catch up on stuff my wife has been after me to do around the house and for my kids.

Changelog for Severed Realms v0.0.7
German Language translation. Courtesy of Spatenklopper (Discord name)
Potential for more languages if anyone would like to help when the main script is ready.

New Replay Gallery courtesy of @ShaddyGames

Re-written complete prologue. (Status 35 of ??? Renders completed)
The new prologue will contain introduction of the main Royal family and MC.
Each character when introduced will have a little backstory as well as the original relationship set up options.
The script will be split once again at the end of the prologue for ease in creating a patched and unpatched version.
Right now it is split into a new script at the end of the current content.
A choice will be given to skip to current content at the end of the new prologue/relationship set ups.

The entire first scene has been re-rendered and a few minor adjustments to the script to account for the changed renders.
Old first scene render count 15 new render count 37.

The entire 2nd scene will be re-rendered. Current render count 7 new render count ????.

There may be a few more scattered renders redone including a few of the throne room scene renders if my new card doesn't still throw a fit from that asset like my old card did.

Erin's first scene will have a few script tweaks to reflect changes made with the new prologue.

Alvey's entrance scene will have a few script tweaks to reflect changes made with the new prologue.

Possible other minor script changes may occur. ( typos minor corrections missed in past releases.)

All transitions into the animations have been fixed. No more jumpy entrance to them with transparent backgrounds showing for a second or two.

New for the main update itself.
Lily's 1st H scene I know some of you have been waiting for the sultry redhead to have her time with the Mc and you shall not have to wait any longer.

Lily mentions someone's coming in the next few days. Wonder who it is well other than Lily of course.

Evie had a surprise waiting for her..... and guess who was behind it...

Lily spends a little time with the girls in the morning but they are not alone????

Someone comes to visit... Is it a good thing or bad??? Lets welcome Rose to the game. ( A little bird almost gets caught already.)

A little time spent with little Erin. (Work in progress.)

The time has come who will win and what will be the price for the win? (Work in progress.)

There is a few more but those would spoil the results of the fight scene. (Work in progress.)

Reactions: 2 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Just a few of the new renders for the new prologue and the first scenes revamped renders. They have tripled what the original render count was for those scenes.

Reactions: 1 user

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Hey all sorry not been around much. Before someone asks no my game is not abandoned. I have been struggling with fucking health issues and once again spent time in the damn hospital a few weeks ago. I am on so many different medications I have half a damn pharmacy in my house. Many days I am not even coherent enough to know wtf I am doing or I pass out from the meds and sleep most of the day away. It has been almost a year since all this started and needless to say I want my damn life back not this shit I am having to deal with. So again no the game isn't abandoned and I have tried to work on it a little at a time but it has been a struggle to do anything. I mean I spent over 2 grand on a damn card for my pc I have hardly even been able to use.
The biggest issues are being able to write. I have been a mechanic for 30 years and both my hands have either really bad arthritis or carpel tunnel. My left hand is the worst and all but useless most days and I am left handed so yea. I have talked to my doctor about having them checked out and well not sure wtf she is doing cause she hasn't set up anything as far as mri's or xrays so I still don't have a damn answer or relief. This is just me doing this game I don't have a actual team like other games. I do have a couple people to proof read and another for translation but the rest is all me alone. So sorry about not getting anything out. It is not from a lack of wanting to but a inability to get anything accomplished at the moment.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Public post on my Subscribestar page. Your input would be appreciated. Thanks SR

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
V0.07 is on my subscribestar for the $10 and up tiers. The full version will be V0.07.5 when it is done. In two weeks I will release it to the lower tiers then to the website. I have also posted V0.01 for Nobody Knows for the same tiers under the same conditions. Hopefully no one posts it after getting it as I want my supporters to get it first so please no posting it until I release them. I am doing this for my supporters that have stuck by me while I am struggling with my damn health issues.

Greggory

Registered
Sep 7, 2022
Glad to see this updated. Sorry to hear about your health issues, I know how that goes myself. Hope everything gets better or at least no worse for ya bud.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Hey all I wanted to let you know I am switching my patreon from a game support to a developer support page. I am doing this so I can write my game how I want to write it without worrying about their damn censorship. I hate censorship that's why I also created the SS page. This is the new banner for the patreon page let me know what you think of it with a thumbs up or facepalm... Yes I asked for a facepalm if you dont like it lol.
You must be registered for see images

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
And its official. I have changed the page around. I just need to add separate tiers for my other stuff.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Added the Netori tag. I had someone screaming about the cheating tag once and demanding to know who is cheating who.... Well the tag says it all.... lmao.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
As per my latest doctors appointment they are changing my medications again to a more advanced med called humira and we have to be trained on is use as well as how to administer it. I will be having to give myself a shot once a month. This is just for my Ulcerative colitis/ crohns. Now while at my wife's doctors appointment we found out something interesting. Her doctor looked at me and asked me if I was nervous because I was shaking so bad. My wife said its my tremors and he cant even hold a screwdriver without help. She lifted her hand and it was shaking. she said mine isnt as bad as your but i know what caused it. Carbon monoxide poisoning and I should have my blood tested for carbon monoxide gas bubbles???? Wellllllllllllllll 30 years working on cars in a enclosed garage breathing exhaust fumes..... Ya its a high possibility that's either the reason or a big part of why my hands fuck up and shake like a leaf in a tornado most of the time. I want use of my hands back...... I want to be able to spend more than a few minutes trying to type or take 20 minutes to write this little bit..... I hate this so freaking much....
Copied from my SS and patreon pages.

• Sad
  • Heart

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Public post to update you all on my condition.

• Heart

cebs

Emerald
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Jun 7, 2022
Here's my compressed version of Severed Realms Season 1 Part 1 v0.0.7

Win/Linux

Normal Size: 1.02GB
Compressed Size: 114MB

Download

Compressed with YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.4]

cebs

Emerald
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Jun 7, 2022
Here's my unofficial android port of Severed Realms Season 1 Part 1 v0.0.7

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui
Swipe Left - Rollback
Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text
Swipe Up - Save Your Game
Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode
Opacity Slider and Text Size on Preferences
Save Naming

All saves are located on Documents > Cebs
..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Here's my unofficial android port of Severed Realms Season 1 Part 1 v0.0.7

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui
Swipe Left - Rollback
Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text
Swipe Up - Save Your Game
Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode
Opacity Slider and Text Size on Preferences
Save Naming

All saves are located on Documents > Cebs
..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..
Link in OP updated. Thanks Cebs.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom