Scenes you watch over and over again.

echilog

Registered
Lewd
Apr 9, 2023
LC COIN
in what games are there scenes that you watch over and over.

My personal favs are from City of broken dreamers, it has so many well crafted scenes, that I can go back and watch.

desert stalker also has some really good ones. anything with Ain in it :D
and ofc SSP

You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 1 users

crtkk

Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2022
LC COIN
I wish desert stalker content would be updated more frequently, such a good game

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I have many scenes, including :
  • Piper's blowjob scenes in The Assistant. I just can't get enough of them, ever
  • Elly and Ada's (your daughters) scenes in Parental Love. They're just so addicted to their father
  • Kennedy's scenes in Personal Assistant. MC corrupts her so much she becomes depraved.
Of course there are others, but I decided to mention these at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 5 users

JestersHentai

Registered
Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
I have many scenes, including :
  • Piper's blowjob scenes in The Assistant. I just can't get enough of them, ever
  • Elly and Ada's (your daughters) scenes in Parental Love. They're just so addicted to their father
  • Kennedy's scenes in Personal Assistant. MC corrupts her so much she becomes depraved.
Of course there are others, but I decided to mention these at least.
I have had Parental Love downloaded for quite a while but never played it I think I'll push it to the front of my list as the other 2 I heavily agree with

Reactions: 1 user

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I have had Parental Love downloaded for quite a while but never played it I think I'll push it to the front of my list as the other 2 I heavily agree with
You won't regret it. I don't know a single person that ever hated Parental Love. Goes to show how good it is. It's literally a benchmark for incest games.

theosiris

Registered
Lewd
Mar 9, 2023
LC COIN
I think the animation and the writing in the scene will keep you coming back. It will make or break it.

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
The entire parody of D&D in the game Power Vacuum. There are two different endings and both are hilarious.

koutetsu9

Registered
Lewd
Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
I find myself going back and replaying Darla's scenes from The Guardian a lot. Also, the scene in OSiL where the the nurse first finds out you've been fucking all the smols and is really turned on by it is a real stand out too. She rides you while you both watch one of the ** movies you starred in. The animation and dialogue in the scene are perfect.

• Heart

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I find myself going back and replaying Darla's scenes from The Guardian a lot. Also, the scene in OSiL where the the nurse first finds out you've been fucking all the smols and is really turned on by it is a real stand out too. She rides you while you both watch one of the ** movies you starred in. The animation and dialogue in the scene are perfect.
A man after my own heart.

Reactions: 2 users

Celestial-?-Pandas

Just Your Average Weird Panda
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Apr 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I love that one scene in OSil after u spent the night with Molly in the hospital šŸ˜ŒšŸ‘ŒšŸ¾

• Heart

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Amelia Scene from Ravenous, Oh Daddy scenes, Piper from the Assistant, several scenes from both OSiL and Apocalypse

• Heart

ThaBoooB

Itty Bitty Titty Committee
Registered
Lewd
Aug 16, 2023
LC COIN
hmm.. a few come to mind. :unsure:
Christmas Eve/New year's Daye - Any scene (Just love those girls and how much they love their daddy)
Such a Sharp Pain - Any Alice or Leana scene.
Single Again - Any scene with Lily
Doctor Amana- Sexual Therapist - The scene with the daughter. This game has one of the most beautiful, erotic and tense daddy daughter scenes if you ask me, too bad it was abandoned. But it's worth a play trough just for that scene.

Also, any Dumb Koala game will do. Since they are so short, I usually always start over from the beginning XD

ThaBoooB

Itty Bitty Titty Committee
Registered
Lewd
Aug 16, 2023
LC COIN
sounds like i gota check out the assistant
Yeah, you should. ;P
I don't know why I had it on my "maybe list" for so long. But I just played it a few weeks ago. And was definitely not disappointed ^^

frozted

Registered
Lewd
Jan 18, 2024
LC COIN
You need to put all other games down and play that right away haha

Back
Top Bottom