Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
You play the role of a 27-year-old man who returns to his hometown after nearly 10 years to hear his father's last will and testament. You control the MC as he attempts to exact revenge on Linda, the woman who ruined his life, because of whom he had to leave town and leave his family and closest friends. Plotting his revenge, the MC falls deeper and deeper into the world of secrets of his father, discovering things he never had any clue about. The MC will have to come face-to-face the past as well as with dark side of his hometown and finally, after many years, close this chapter of his life. Help the MC find out the truth by playing "REUNION."
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Harem, Big tits, Big ass, Lesbian, Masturbation, Teen, MILF, Anal sex, Corruption, Vaginal sex, Romance, Virgin

Planned: Slave, Pregnancy
v0.65
- Day 15
- Over 2500 images.
- Many animations.
- A lot of sex scenes.
- New girl: Kate.
- Built-in walkthrough has been improved and adjusted.
- Changed and improved Gallery and Pictorials.
- The story was once again proofread and English was improved.
- Fixed most of the bugs and errors.
After a very long five months of hard work, the update is finally here. I hope that what I have prepared for you will reward you for waiting so long for the next part of our heroes' adventures.

The work I decided to do was necessary, and it is good that I made such a decision. Here is what I have achieved:

- Day 14 with over 2000 pictures, 14 animations and 5 sex scenes.

- new girls: Kayla, Jade (a red haired beauty with small or large breasts), Paige, Amber, Lucy and Maya.

- Days 1 to 4 have been fully re-rendered with all new visuals.

- Days 5 to 6 - I partly rendered new pictures and partly improved the quality of the existing ones.

- Days 7 to 13 - I improved the quality of some of the pictures.

- The main story has not changed, but the stories for Keira/Megan, Sandra/Emily and Karen/Jessica have changed.

- Sandra and Emily have been affected the most and their paths have changed the most.

- All dialogue has been reviewed and a lot of changes have been made to enhance and expand the story to make your experience better.

- Added a walkthrough - if you turn it on in the settings menu for most choices, you will get a hint and it will be easier for you to decide what to choose.

- Improved the scoring notification and added pregnancy points - completely redesigned the photo gallery and pictorials.

- Improved and extended the statistics.

- Changed the game prologue and added an age verification page.

- Improved the appearance of the main menu.

- Removed the annoying movies at the beginning and end of the day and replaced them with something simpler.

- Proofread the entire story and improved the English language significantly.

- And most importantly, I improved the game code by removing most of the bugs.
Day 13
- Over 2200 images
- Over 8000 lines of code
- Several animations
- Several sex scenes
- Added new girl - Anya
- You can choose between medium or big boobs for her
- Keira and Megan have new skin and their bodies were adjusted
- MC has now new genitalia. Previous days weren't updated yet
- Gallery updated and changed - divided into Animations and Scenes
- New animations added for transition between days
- New notification added when gaining Love, Submission points
- *Pictorials* have been updated - missing months added (not done yet)
- Fixed most of the bugs and errors
v0.5
n/a

v0.45
Day 11
Over 1000 images
Several animations
Several sex scenes
Over 30 000 words
Minor changes to dialogues
The start of the game has been changed.
Fixed most of the bugs and errors.
I would like to share with you the first version of "REUNION". This version is available for everyone. You don't have to be a patron to download it. If you like my game please support me and help me develop even better game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Update Only: - - - -
Compressed
Extras
: Walkthrough mod**
Also attached
Incest Patch for 0.55 Attached. See Below first.
** = Outdated
This patch should work with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.

Attachments

• Reunion_0.60_scrappyMod.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 97
  • v0.55_Reunion_ipach.zip
    8 KB · Views: 133
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Removed the dead links and marked the walkthrough mod for version .45 only.

Demonstan

Registered
Jun 15, 2022
im confused never played your game would like to but idk what prepatch is or patch only or whats split (0.45) this is very confusing could you think of a way of simplifying it

Kavinsky

Onyx
Administrator
Diamond
Fansly
Apr 23, 2022
im confused never played your game would like to but idk what prepatch is or patch only or whats split (0.45) this is very confusing could you think of a way of simplifying it
this is not my game something i grabbed and asked the dev for permission to post. havent touched the game yet, as im thinking the compressed version is the full game other are parts 1 2 3 4 etc you will need all 4 parts if u dont want to use compressed version.

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
Prepatch means it's version 0.45, ready to be updated to 0.5 via the "Patch Only 0.45 -> 0.5" download. It's *big*, 18.6 GB for the Prepatch, then another 3.6 GB for the Patch Only.

The Split version is 0.45, and it's split into four files for easier/quicker download since the full 0.45 is so gigantic. Each of the parts is 4.66 GB. DL all of them, put them in the same folder, then use 7-zip or a similar program to unrar the "part 1" file. It'll extract them into a single much larger zip file that you can unzip normally, and then you'd still need to apply that "Patch 0.45 -> 0.5" to get to 0.5.

Lastly, the Compressed version is 0.5 already, and is only 1.02 GB, so likely a massive quality reduction on the images (or the original images were just much much higher filesizes than they needed to be).

tl;dr: You have two options.
Fast/Stable Internet: (1) Get both the "Prepatch 0.45" + "Patch Only 0.45 -> 0.5" files. Extract Prepatch, then extract the Patch Only file on top of it.
Not Fast/Not Stable Internet: (1) Get all four "Split 0.45" files and the "Patch Only 0.45 -> 0.5" file. Unrar the split files into a single zip, extract, then extract the Patch Only file on top of it. OR (2) Get the Compressed version, extract and use it by itself.

Reactions: 1 user

Demonstan

Registered
Jun 15, 2022
this is not my game something i grabbed and asked the dev for permission to post. havent touched the game yet, as im thinking the compressed version is the full game other are parts 1 2 3 4 etc you will need all 4 parts if u dont want to use compressed version.
ah

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
I hope someone will figure out how to port this to MacOS.
I don't know why the dev himself doesn't build a mac version. Renpy does all the work you just need to make sure the boxes are checked. It will even do Android though it needs extensions o something so I myself leave that to others that know how and are set up for it. But right out of the box Renpy can build both mac and pc just by simply checking the boxes.
As for the questions for downloading this game and patches. If you have not played it I personally recommend downloading the 4 parts putting them into a folder and unzipping them all together. You will get a complete game zip. Unzip that then download the 0.45 - 0.5 patch. Unzip the patch open the folder and copy the patch_05.rpa and the script.rpa then open your Reunion folder/game folder and drop the files inside the game folder. As of right now there is no updated walkthough or walkthrough mod. If one shows up we will make sure it is posted for everyone.

Paul Newmon

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
I have heard that making a Mac version isn't that difficult, IF you know what you are doing. I appreciate the reply. Usually, I get slammed for being an 'elitist' Mac user. I came from a Commodore 64 (80's), to windows (80's to 00's), and eventually to MacBook, where I remain.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Even though it is dated, can the Reunion_045 ** work with 0.5a?
The OP has been updated with the latest walkthrough mod.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult

Reactions: 1 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
OP updated to latest version.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Walkthrough mod update to 0.55.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Official Android port added.

simple_human

Registered
Aug 16, 2022
Made an incest patch maybe someone will be interested.
There are a lot of branches in the game, so I must have missed something, let me know if you see it (preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help.).
Unzip it into the game folder.

note: This patch will be compatible with future versions of the game(unless the dev changes code), but will not affect new content until it is updated

Attachments

• Reunion_ipatch.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 38
D

Deleted member 38337

Unconfirmed
Reunion [0.5.5] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux (Webp Version) (4.6 GB/1.32 GB ) ,

PNG Version
Win/Linux (26.7 GB/ ~1.4 GB) (Q60 for get less size)

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
OP updated to latest version. More Mirrors on the way soon.

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
This is one of those AVNs screaming for an incest mod/patch. Too much step-shit. To me that's almost as annoying as landladies and childhood friends everywhere (if I called my mom a landlady she would have either evicted me or started making me pay rent like one).

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom