Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
You must be registered for see images attach

Overview:
You play the role of a 27-year-old man who returns to his hometown after nearly 10 years to hear his father's last will and testament. You control the MC as he attempts to exact revenge on Linda, the woman who ruined his life, because of whom he had to leave town and leave his family and closest friends. Plotting his revenge, the MC falls deeper and deeper into the world of secrets of his father, discovering things he never had any clue about. The MC will have to come face-to-face the past as well as with dark side of his hometown and finally, after many years, close this chapter of his life. Help the MC find out the truth by playing "REUNION."​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-27
Release Date: 2022-06-27
Developer: Karabinek -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Harem, Big tits, Big ass, Lesbian, Masturbation, Teen, MILF, Anal sex, Corruption, Vaginal sex, Romance, Virgin

Planned: Slave, Pregnancy

v0.5
n/a

v0.45
Day 11
Over 1000 images
Several animations
Several sex scenes
Over 30 000 words
Minor changes to dialogues
The start of the game has been changed.
Fixed most of the bugs and errors.

I would like to share with you the first version of "REUNION". This version is available for everyone. You don't have to be a patron to download it. If you like my game please support me and help me develop even better game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (0.45 PrePatch):
-
Patch Only (0.45 -> 0.5): - -

Split (0.45)
PART1
:
PART2:
PART3:
PART4:
Patch Only (0.4 -> 0.45): -
Others:

Patch Only
Patch Only (0.45 -> 0.5):
- -
Win/Linux (0.45): - -
Patch Only (0.4 -> 0.45): - -

Extras: Walkthrough mod 0.5a:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Reunion!
I've added a scene replay gallery unlocker to unlock all gallery scenes.
I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several miss-able scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.

Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
Removed "fake" gallery scenes
Removed Characters with 0 scenes
Fixed Kelly's second sex scene
Fixed Lisa, Rachel and Amy lesbian scene
Day 4: Added Clara's punishment scene to the gallery
Day 4: Added Emily's changing room scene to the gallery
Day 5: Added Mary's hotel scene
Day 5: Added Clara's punishment scene
Day 6: Added Lisa/Jennifer changing room scene
Added missing Gallery Scenes
Added Mod Options
Added Name Change
Added Auto Update Checker
Added Named Saves

In compressed version animations.rpy:
images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_*.jpg -> images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_*.webp
In full game version animations.rpy:
images/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_*.jpg -> images/movies/Kelly_wally/day_02_wall_animation_*.jpg

Full game version
Compressed version

Attachments

• 676722_day_01_lawyer_office_scene_4.png
    676722_day_01_lawyer_office_scene_4.png
    441 KB · Views: 52
  • 676723_day_01_hotel_lobby_scene_5.png
    676723_day_01_hotel_lobby_scene_5.png
    510.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 676725_day_02_sandra_room_night_scene_3.png
    676725_day_02_sandra_room_night_scene_3.png
    188.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 676726_day_04_hotel_mary_5.png
    676726_day_04_hotel_mary_5.png
    293.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 676727_day_01_hallway_scene_17.png
    676727_day_01_hallway_scene_17.png
    462.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 676728_day_04_lisa_pool_12.png
    676728_day_04_lisa_pool_12.png
    685.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 676729_day_04_jennifer_infront_city_hall_4.png
    676729_day_04_jennifer_infront_city_hall_4.png
    423.5 KB · Views: 56
SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Staff member
RUBY
Game Developer
Threads
Removed the dead links and marked the walkthrough mod for version .45 only.

Demonstan

Demonstan

Threads
im confused never played your game would like to but idk what prepatch is or patch only or whats split (0.45) this is very confusing could you think of a way of simplifying it

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
im confused never played your game would like to but idk what prepatch is or patch only or whats split (0.45) this is very confusing could you think of a way of simplifying it
this is not my game something i grabbed and asked the dev for permission to post. havent touched the game yet, as im thinking the compressed version is the full game other are parts 1 2 3 4 etc you will need all 4 parts if u dont want to use compressed version.

Tiur

Tiur

Threads
Prepatch means it's version 0.45, ready to be updated to 0.5 via the "Patch Only 0.45 -> 0.5" download. It's *big*, 18.6 GB for the Prepatch, then another 3.6 GB for the Patch Only.

The Split version is 0.45, and it's split into four files for easier/quicker download since the full 0.45 is so gigantic. Each of the parts is 4.66 GB. DL all of them, put them in the same folder, then use 7-zip or a similar program to unrar the "part 1" file. It'll extract them into a single much larger zip file that you can unzip normally, and then you'd still need to apply that "Patch 0.45 -> 0.5" to get to 0.5.

Lastly, the Compressed version is 0.5 already, and is only 1.02 GB, so likely a massive quality reduction on the images (or the original images were just much much higher filesizes than they needed to be).

tl;dr: You have two options.
Fast/Stable Internet: (1) Get both the "Prepatch 0.45" + "Patch Only 0.45 -> 0.5" files. Extract Prepatch, then extract the Patch Only file on top of it.
Not Fast/Not Stable Internet: (1) Get all four "Split 0.45" files and the "Patch Only 0.45 -> 0.5" file. Unrar the split files into a single zip, extract, then extract the Patch Only file on top of it. OR (2) Get the Compressed version, extract and use it by itself.

Demonstan

Demonstan

Threads
this is not my game something i grabbed and asked the dev for permission to post. havent touched the game yet, as im thinking the compressed version is the full game other are parts 1 2 3 4 etc you will need all 4 parts if u dont want to use compressed version.
ah

Paul Newmon

Paul Newmon

Threads
I hope someone will figure out how to port this to MacOS.

SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Staff member
RUBY
Game Developer
Threads
I hope someone will figure out how to port this to MacOS.
I don't know why the dev himself doesn't build a mac version. Renpy does all the work you just need to make sure the boxes are checked. It will even do Android though it needs extensions o something so I myself leave that to others that know how and are set up for it. But right out of the box Renpy can build both mac and pc just by simply checking the boxes.
As for the questions for downloading this game and patches. If you have not played it I personally recommend downloading the 4 parts putting them into a folder and unzipping them all together. You will get a complete game zip. Unzip that then download the 0.45 - 0.5 patch. Unzip the patch open the folder and copy the patch_05.rpa and the script.rpa then open your Reunion folder/game folder and drop the files inside the game folder. As of right now there is no updated walkthough or walkthrough mod. If one shows up we will make sure it is posted for everyone.

You must be registered for see images attach

Paul Newmon

Paul Newmon

Threads
I have heard that making a Mac version isn't that difficult, IF you know what you are doing. I appreciate the reply. Usually, I get slammed for being an 'elitist' Mac user. I came from a Commodore 64 (80's), to windows (80's to 00's), and eventually to MacBook, where I remain.

U

ulliganplummer

EMERALD
Threads
Even though it is dated, can the Reunion_045** work with 0.5a?

Top Bottom