Restricted tagged games without restricted content.

MicoJive

Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
Just had a mod throw a "facepalm" on a comment in a game thread about questioning tagged games as restricted without actually having restricted content in them yet and was looking for other opinions. I may just be off base in which case its fine but it doesnt make sense to me.

There are games with the "restricted content" tag that just dont have any of the content yet, it may be in the works but not in the game. To me it doesnt make sense to tag those games yet until its actually in the game.

If you search for "restricted content" it doesnt make sense that games without actually having that content show up. The same reason planned tags are not included right away and they are part of the main body post.

My suggestion is to move the "restricted content" to the planned tags. We already have a number of games "restricted" that show up on Fuck95 just fine because the content isnt in the game yet. It makes no sense.

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Just had a mod throw a "facepalm" on a comment in a game thread about questioning tagged games as restricted without actually having restricted content in them yet and was looking for other opinions. I may just be off base in which case its fine but it doesnt make sense to me.

There are games with the "restricted content" tag that just dont have any of the content yet, it may be in the works but not in the game. To me it doesnt make sense to tag those games yet until its actually in the game.

If you search for "restricted content" it doesnt make sense that games without actually having that content show up. The same reason planned tags are not included right away and they are part of the main body post.

My suggestion is to move the "restricted content" to the planned tags. We already have a number of games "restricted" that show up on Fuck95 just fine because the content isnt in the game yet. It makes no sense.
It's because of Fuck95 that these games are considered Restricted Contents. So things like Loli and Shota are considered restricted contents. If it's planned and one of the Mods know this Dev, then it should be fine with adding the Restricted Content, mainly because the Mod would know what's actually going to be in it. Normally, we'd add Restricted Contents if it's banned in Fuck95. I wouldn't take it personally and just focused on the tags you want as it's different in Restricted Contents.

Reactions: 1 user

dingleberries

Banned
May 10, 2023
LC COIN
All of a sudden I feel fine over not experiencing Fuck95.
I would probably go crazy over their faggotry.
:)

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
VIP
VIPplus
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
I facepalmed your post because your going off about crap that should already be obvious... The game is a DEMO released to show SS he is a actual Dev. THE DEV has spoke with some of us and also its obvious from the screenshots what's coming in the game and the DEV himself pretagged it for such content.
In case its still not clear enough for you... Try these examples before your facepalmed post.
You must be registered to see attachments

Do these not make it clear enough for you?
There is even one replying to you...
Yet you kept going.
So I facepalmed you.....

• Haha

MicoJive

Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
It's because of Fuck95 that these games are considered Restricted Contents. So things like Loli and Shota are considered restricted contents. If it's planned and one of the Mods know this Dev, then it should be fine with adding the Restricted Content, mainly because the Mod would know what's actually going to be in it. Normally, we'd add Restricted Contents if it's banned in Fuck95. I wouldn't take it personally and just focused on the tags you want as it's different in Restricted Contents.
So what is the point of tags if they are just not going to be correct? I get they are planning for the future...but the update could be a year away when it is finally added.

I just do not understand what the difference is. Why is it ok to add a future tag to the post header for restricted content, but not for any other tag?

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
VIP
Lewd
May 6, 2022
LC COIN
So what is the point of tags if they are just not going to be correct? I get they are planning for the future...but the update could be a year away when it is finally added.

I just do not understand what the difference is. Why is it ok to add a future tag to the post header for restricted content, but not for any other tag?
Engine (RenPy, etc.), game type (VN, KN, etc), Completed/On-Hold/Abandoned, and Restricted Title, are title flair. These are not the same as content tags, which you're referring to. If a game has no choices yet, but choices are planned? It gets the VN title flair and not the KN one. The difference here is that the game will have Restricted content, so the dev isn't even trying to post it to the site where it will be banned. That's what that flair means. If a game got banned for some reason other than the content you're expecting, it would still get that title flair. Don't use it specifically as a way to find a specific type of content, that's what content tags are for, which "Restricted Title" is not.

Reactions: 2 users

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom