"restricted" content searching

MicoJive

Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
I notice that some of the games are now intermixed with everything else, which is fine but makes for actually finding the games impossible.

You can search Loli but 90% of the results are things not formally on the restricted page, and to be completely honest the only things I use this site for is that content. Is there any way to filter a latest updates for those games anymore or is that just gone now?

Reactions: 2 users

Zeron

Registered
Lewd
Jul 2, 2023
LC COIN
they've basically moved that content to the Active members + rank and there's a game+ sub section that you can only access by getting the rank
so now i gotto farm this server like a gacha game?
well i play warframe this farming is a piece of cake

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

AbruptForfeit

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah unfortunately now they have to enforce an engagment rule to get people in there, Doubt it will stick depending on whether my predictions of interaction as a whole going down are true or not, but it's certainly one of the things of all time.

Reactions: 1 users

giarinus

Registered
Lewd
Aug 31, 2023
LC COIN
Is it possible to get this "game+" sub section in the "lastest updates" page? It feels easier and looks cleaner than going to the game+ section then sort by latest update.

PS: isn't the game+ section kinda buggy? Like there is Radiant, "But i'm the bad guy" and some others non game+ there.

Last edited:

25bdsm25

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2022
LC COIN
Where is section Restricted Games? I'm looking all over the forum and I can't find her. Or is it cancelled? I hope not, because that's the only reason I go to this forum.

lorsk

Registered
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
I believe it would be better to just rank by account time
in any case, no solution can be 100% effective
if someone wants to report a game, he'll always find a way.

especially if that person has nothing else to do all day. :unsure:

Reactions: 3 users

JDs

Registered
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Where is section Restricted Games? I'm looking all over the forum and I can't find her. Or is it cancelled? I hope not, because that's the only reason I go to this forum.
Go to the site news and check the new requirement

25bdsm25

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2022
LC COIN
ews and check the new requirement
And where can I find this site? Sorry, but seriously, I've been going to this site for a long time just because of the restricted games section, and I don't know the rest of the forum at all. I don't even write here because my English is quite weak. Just enough to understand the text of the games. :-D Mostly. Otherwise, the translator helps. As well as when writing this text.

JDs

Registered
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
And where can I find this site? Sorry, but seriously, I've been going to this site for a long time just because of the restricted games section, and I don't know the rest of the forum at all. I don't even write here because my English is quite weak. Just enough to understand the text of the games. :-D Mostly. Otherwise, the translator helps. As well as when writing this text.
Active Members+ Rank Requirements (UPDATED)

25bdsm25

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2022
LC COIN
So do I have to post in the forum? And if I don't have anything to contribute, I'll never get to this section again? I guess I'm screwed. I'll probably have to find a new forum :-( Because I really don't know what I should write here so that it would be meaningful.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom