Renpy games with extreme content

supermario272

Registered
Lewd
Jan 31, 2024
LC COIN
I might be in the tiny minority that loves extreme content but its sorta horrible that most of the extreme content is like relegated to RPGM. The only good renpy game with extreme content i can think of is Defending Lydia Collier which is amazing. Why dont more creators try to incorporate niche fetishes (and keep it optional).

Randero

Registered
Lewd
Mar 20, 2023
LC COIN
What do you mean by extreme content per se? There's Raptus which may tick some of your boxes.

Reactions: 1 user

MichealIsKing!

Head Drood
Registered
Lewd
Oct 21, 2023
LC COIN
Raptus and any of the Blackheart games (Personal Assisstant, Blackheart Hotel, etc)

ArtoriasABW

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2023
LC COIN
Why would the Dev add extra hours of work just to please a small percentage of players and risk lose part of his public?

If the Dev is doing the game as a hobby he will probably only add whatever he likes, and if he's doing as a job he will go for something that is popular.

• Thumbs Down

Present Herald

Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2023
LC COIN
Raptus comes up in discussion quite a bit regarding extreme stuff, will have to check it out soon

pervy_phoenix69

Registered
Lewd
Dec 5, 2022
LC COIN
i get ur feeling mate most extrem corruption and gangbang stuff is rpgm sadly with censor, bad mtl and i m also not a big fan of the jap art i prefer daz
99% of the renpy games are to vanilla to me i have no fun in grinding 5 hours for a fucking kiss and the 1% of good games get abdomend, dont deliver anymore after good start or take a year for an update only 1 who deliver mostly ever in my opinion is good ol seth

Pancakehere

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2022
LC COIN
If you're referring to anything dark by 'extreme', I haven't been able to find a lot of Dark games yet. But among those I was able to find, were some decent ones.
- Games from the Blackheart universe, aka Blackheart games - must give them a go
- Apocalypse (by LegacyUser) - has animations too
- Desert Stalker (great one)
- Malignant (game in early phase but promising)
- Vae Victis Khan (a bit sandbox type)
- Friends in Need
- My Model Daughter (a gem until it sadly got abandoned, the dark path actually does bite you in the dick with that ending)
- Maya and Friends
- Hardlove (from same dev as Raptus)
- Family, Friends and Strangers
- Blackmailing the Family (Lighter than others)
- My Sweet Slave
- Pale Carnations (maybe, as I didn't complete it)

This is a list I prepared long ago in a discord channel, so copied from there.

lghtxx

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
there is also malignant
It's so good, but it's only in Games+ which a lot of people are cut off from right now, and the dev (rightfully) took a mental health break after writing it. Hope it gets more content one day.

okok42690

JRUploader
Registered
Lewd
Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
There was one I played a while ago it had some very extreme content, alot of necrophilia for some reason, I didn't like it but it was interesting to me cuz I've never seen such games before so I had to try it lol. unfortunately I don't remember the name but it was 3D (DAZ), and there was an MC and 2 girls. thats all I remember so maybe someone knows what I'm talking about.

ProfeX

Registered
Lewd
Nov 30, 2022
LC COIN
Have one what i can call extreme but not gonna mention it here. Prolly even too much for + section.

Back
Top Bottom