Recommends games that will make you laugh to play it.

LaVale

Registered
Oct 15, 2022
LC COIN
always looking for games that entertain me and are pleasant to play, beyond the quality of images and hot scenes. Which one or which are for you the games that you have laughed the most playing?

Here are some that I could recommend:

Thirsty for My Guest
Power Vacuum
Daddy Daughter Love
The Sister in Law
Midlife crisis

Reactions: 1 users

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Power Vacuum for sure the whole setup is slapstick comedy about a lucky fool getting his harem.

Even the optional NTR episodes are hilarious but I don't recommend playing them.

JD1747

Registered
Lewd
Aug 2, 2022
LC COIN
Tomboy Supremacy
I don't like that they had to bow down to pressure, but the scenes with the talking bear are funny.
Also yeah, Power Vacuum is hilarious. I just don't like the structure of the game because its really a disguised KN and not a VN (you cannot focus on one person, you must attend to all of them to advance the story. It's an illusion of choice)

Reactions: 1 user

foshore

Registered
Lewd
Dec 8, 2023
LC COIN
In a Scent is easily the funniest VN I've played. It's the only one that has made me legitimately laugh out loud. It's been like 11 months since the last update though.

Whazzup

Registered
Lewd
Feb 19, 2023
LC COIN
Projekt Passion and Leap of Faith made me laugh the most (although LoF had me tearjerk almost quite as often).

gamer22

Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
I laughed pretty hard at shenanigans in Being a DIK. The hardest i laughed was ( can't remember the name of game ) but the mc was sitting at his desk and got stung in the pecker by some insect. He started to swat the bug and was slapping the shit out of his junk. Maybe someone out there knows what game it was. Another literally caused me to spit out red bull all over my lap top. Scene which i just posted in new thread today " favorite/hottest scene. Ravenous, right in the middle of my hottest scene, the mother of my favorite loli bends down and says her breath smells like a bag of dicks.....i lost it

maestromancer

Registered
Lewd
Sep 2, 2023
LC COIN
Definitely seconding (thirding?) Power Vacuum. Genuinely clever writing and such a fun overall tone to the game.

3YoV is pretty goofy, from that gross little demon sidekick to the agency of virgin superheroes.

SpaceCorps XXX as well, same kind of vibe as 3YoV but in space. MC is a huge simpleton which leads to some pretty funny interactions.

drizzy

Registered
Lewd
Jun 11, 2022
LC COIN
LOML bear scene had me in stitches. Chloe18 series main lead and all her attempts at trying to one up any char and House Arrest were also funny.

LaVale

Registered
Oct 15, 2022
LC COIN
I laughed pretty hard at shenanigans in Being a DIK. The hardest i laughed was ( can't remember the name of game ) but the mc was sitting at his desk and got stung in the pecker by some insect. He started to swat the bug and was slapping the shit out of his junk. Maybe someone out there knows what game it was. Another literally caused me to spit out red bull all over my lap top. Scene which i just posted in new thread today " favorite/hottest scene. Ravenous, right in the middle of my hottest scene, the mother of my favorite loli bends down and says her breath smells like a bag of dicks.....i lost it
do you mean this one

My cute roommate 2

https://lewdcorner.com/threads/my-cute-roommate-2-version-1-0-extra-astaros3d.668/

• Haha

JackoLant

Registered
Lewd
Jun 22, 2023
LC COIN
In a Scent is easily the funniest VN I've played. It's the only one that has made me legitimately laugh out loud. It's been like 11 months since the last update though.

Once In A Lifetime has a bunch of laughs. Especially anything having to do with Stabby Mike's scenes. :LOL:
I am seconding both of these.
Eternum also has some great comedy.

CocoHanabi

Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
LC COIN
I'm going to throw a wild card and suggest you try The Primordial. The game is relatively new but I had a lot of fun playing it. The banters between the characters are great and brought out a few chuckles out :LOL:

CatchMeLurkin

Harem?
Registered
Lewd
May 4, 2023
LC COIN
Both Eternum and Once in a Lifetime have the perfect amount of comedy. I don't know if Caribdis was the first person to use sounds the way they do but I've seen so many devs try to replicate her (his?) style. Honorable mention goes MBIML by NiiChan or anyone else who uses sounds and music the same way.

EasyB

Registered
Lewd
Sep 2, 2023
LC COIN
Conversely, how about games that make you feel things in other places? I almost cried the first time I played Acting Lessons

JD1747

Registered
Lewd
Aug 2, 2022
LC COIN
Conversely, how about games that make you feel things in other places? I almost cried the first time I played Acting Lessons
I can't think of a time when I've had that type of emotional reaction.
HOWEVER. I can think of many times when the game has straight up pissed me off. Usually it comes down to the writing revolving around the MC.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom