Notice
Updated due to the game being leak elsewhere.

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Allow others to update?
  1. yes
Developer Name
RedStarStudios
Developer Links
Version
Ep.9 P2 v1.0
Latest Update
Mar 4, 2024
Release Date
Oct 1, 2020
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
A young boy has been locked for several years in a mental health facility because of his illness and the crimes he committed as a kid, finally free to return to his past life he can't wait to fulfill his desires and let out all the anger and hate he built up in these years.
This game can present some bad attitudes and violent scenes, please if you don't like these kind of things don't download it!
As the developer I know these thing shouldn't happen in real life, I understand it's against human rights, but it's just a game!

3DCG, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Sexual harassment, Corruption, Male Domination, Slave, Incest, Mobile game, Rape, Domestic violence, Necrophilia (Toggle off/on), Watersports (Toggle off/on), Foot Fetish (Toggle off/on)
Planned: NTR (Toggle off/on), Harem, Lesbian.
Extract and run.
Changelog Episode 9 Part 2 v1.0:
- 176 New images
- 6 New animations
- Story continued
- Bathroom environment updated
- Updated supporters list

Changelog Episode 9 Part 1 v1.0:
- 257 New images
- 22 New animations
- 1 New Raptus scene
- New character introduced
- Bug fixing
- Story continued

Changelog Episode 8 Part 2 v1.0:
- 183 New images
- 14 New animations
- 1 New Raptus scene
- Added anti-skip during (latest) Raptus button on screen
- New character introduced
- New gm's model
- Environment detailing (Pool and Kitchen)
- Bug fixing
- Story continued

Changelog Episode 8 Part 1 v1.1:

- Bug fixing

Changelog Episode 8 Part 1 v1.0:

- Bug fixing

- Story continued

- Updated Patreon list

- 38 new animations

- 239 new images

-------------------------------------------------
Changelog Ep.7 Part 2 V1.1:
- Bug fixing
- Story continued
- Updated Patreon list
- A new Raptus scene
- 53 new animations
- 550 new images

Ep.7 Part 1
Changelog V1.1:

- Bug fixing

Changelog V1.0:

- Bug fixing

- Story continued

- Updated Patreon list

- 260 new images

Ep.6 Part 2
- Bug fixing

Changelog V1.0:

- Story continued

- Updated Patreon list

- 240 new images

THE GAME HAS SOME BUGS WITH THE SKIP SYSTEM, PLEASE USE WITH CAUTION AND USE THE BACK BUTTON IF NEEDED

Ep.5 Part 2

ATTENTION:

- Some major scenes may not be accessible due to the choices you've taken during the game!

- You may have to reinstall the android version, try to install the update, if it doesn't work then try to uninstall the older version and replace it with the new one!

- Please, let me know if your saves still work after the V1.1 Fix!

-------------------------------------------------
Changelog V1.1:
- Updated Patreon list
- Bug fixing

Changelog V1.0:
- Story continued
- Updated Patreon list
- 360 new images
- Bug fixing

Ep4 - Part 2 v0.1
- Story continued
- UI Revamp (Android, could have bugs!)
- Updated Patreon list
- 420 new images
- Bug fixing
- Some major scenes may not be accessible due to the choices you've taken during the game!

THE GAME HAS SOME BUGS WITH THE SKIP SYSTEM, PLEASE USE WITH CAUTION AND USE THE BACK BUTTON IF NEEDED

Please report any bug at redstarinfros@gmail.com
I do expect a lot of bugs and spelling mistakes, please report them so I can make a patch to fix them!
Thanks for your time, feel free to contact me for everything you need, I look forward to read feedbacks and suggestions!

Episodes are not standalone, when a new episode is published it has all the previous episodes inside!

There is Necrophilia in the game but there are options to avoid it if you aren't into it

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: Unofficial Android Port 1** -
Unofficial Android Port 2* - Torrent
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
**Outdated

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8 users

XoMo

Registered
Jun 18, 2022
Damn, this is one dark game. It felt so bad to be bad... but at least there are options to not be too bad... even if the misogyny is overwhelming.
Fun, but depressing.

Reactions: 1 user

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Damn, this is one dark game. It felt so bad to be bad... but at least there are options to not be too bad... even if the misogyny is overwhelming.
Fun, but depressing.
if you like dark games check out Blackheart games ;)

XoMo

Registered
Jun 18, 2022
if you like dark games check out Blackheart games ;)
I already have tried them.
tl;dr: if a game is focused on her backdoor, I'm out. Because that's exit only for me.
I know many games and many people are fascinated by it, butt I only see scat. Can't get past that in my head.

• Haha
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 3 users

branko

Registered
Jul 23, 2022
Man... render look really nice, characters are very attractive but sadly I can get interested in the novel, no bullshit white knight but I could never hit a woman, they're lovely, granted there some trash out there but even so I rather walk away from such beings, I like the red hue in their butt after some spanking but aside from that I just can't.
Story is a little out there but is well written, the dialogues between the mc and let's call it subconscious is very fluid, many VN's have tried to pull that off but they get cringy, so far this one doesn't so it's good. Many options give a lot of replay value so if your kink is aligned with the dev you'll enjoy it, good luck.

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Man... render look really nice, characters are very attractive but sadly I can get interested in the novel, no bullshit white knight but I could never hit a woman, they're lovely, granted there some trash out there but even so I rather walk away from such beings, I like the red hue in their butt after some spanking but aside from that I just can't.
Story is a little out there but is well written, the dialogues between the mc and let's call it subconscious is very fluid, many VN's have tried to pull that off but they get cringy, so far this one doesn't so it's good. Many options give a lot of replay value so if your kink is aligned with the dev you'll enjoy it, good luck.
there's a choice in the game to not hit the woman

branko

Registered
Jul 23, 2022
there's a choice in the game to not hit the woman
I'm aware but that only give less content and in some instances no choice at all, like when going out of the boutique, just bam, no option at all. I get that I'm not the target audience and I just came to your VN for the incest but I can't take the rest, I have no trouble with the other content but at the hit I just go flat line, you're very talented and I hope to enjoy your future projects, take care.

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
I'm aware but that only give less content and in some instances no choice at all, like when going out of the boutique, just bam, no option at all. I get that I'm not the target audience and I just came to your VN for the incest but I can't take the rest, I have no trouble with the other content but at the hit I just go flat line, you're very talented and I hope to enjoy your future projects, take care.
weird when I got up to those options it got replaced by another scene

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
"There is Necrophilia in the game but there are options to avoid it if you aren't into it"
As long as they are not too ripe or at the rigor mortis decay stage they prob will still be better than a Real Doll.

• Haha

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
This game seems heavy and fucked up....

Im in
Yeah I don't get sites that ban cute lolis just because they are naked and wanna fuck yet as long as the MC is a psychopathic serial rapist and murderer that ends his victims in creative and less-than-merciful ways with lots of nightmare-inducing gore but not a pedo and leaves the lolis alone it's fine.

• Haha

chtouvidel

Registered
Oct 7, 2022
I have an upbringing and it is good; in life, with all my desire, I cannot hit a woman. Even if she rushes at me with her fists, there is some kind of stop inside, no matter what I have, my hand will not rise on a woman.
But in the case of this game, I have the same story as with Loli content, with Loli I was tired of games where girls have breasts of 7 and more sizes and Brazilian assholes (yes there are fans of this), but I'm not one of them. But with this game and this developer, I'm generally sick of vanilla games with a spineless protagonist. And sometimes the soul asks for tin and willingly take the soul away, and here either a hotel from Blackheart games or this game comes up. Again, I have not played it yet, I judge only by what people write and the description of the game itself. P.S. Developer if possible, consider adding content with Loli

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Salamango

Registered
Apr 26, 2023
if you like dark games check out Blackheart games
and here either a hotel from Blackheart games or this game comes up.
hotel Blackheart is, for me, a very weak and drawn-out game, at first everything seems to be not bad and even keeps intrigue, but at some point the plot completely goes off the rails and is flushed down the toilet. Therefore, I hope that Raptus will not suffer the same fate.
There are quite a few games where the main character is not spineless, for example, I can suggest Deviant Anomalies, loli even appear there at some point, although I doubt that the developer will go far with them)

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Torrent Ep9 P2 v1.0 Made By yilkin
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with Lewdcorner and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues join us on !
, .

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Unofficial Android Port Ep9 P2 v1.0 Made By Yopi Tsuki

/ (552 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.
- Iconic Menu Toggle

- Second Persistent save location (Documents/Yopi/GameName)

- Delete save from save/load screen

- Up to 30 save slots per page

- Save Name Toggle

- Change Player Name option

- Fonts Selector

- Gesture :
Swipe up: Open Menu
Swipe down: Hide Interface
Swipe right: Skip
Swipe left: Rollback
This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom