What's new
  • Smoother faster lewdcorner android and iphone apps coming soon.
    read more Here!

[VN] [Ren'Py] Radiant [v0.3.2] [RK Studios]

Fallen Angel Productions

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
Allow others to post updates?
  1. yes
Developer Name
RK Studios
Developer Links
Version
Latest Update
Jul 24, 2021
Release Date
Apr 8, 2020
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
Neko Paradise
Radiant_Taboo_HDR.png

Overview:
You're a normal guy who shares an amazing night with the girl of his dreams: arguably the most attractive girl in town. But after being chased out by her unhinged father things take a tragic turn... leaving you in a coma for close to a decade and wiping much of your memory - including your memory of that fateful night. After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal... but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you... that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your-

Pregnancy, harem, urination, anal, feet, etc are planned (optional).
Radiant is an 'cest harem game in the genre of romance, adult-fantasy, slice-of-life, comedy, & good old family drama. Gameplay designed by Sir Dammed, who makes choice-driven, story focused visual novels with multiple paths, relationships, consequences, and future endings. Every decision you make in this game carries weight and changes your experience throughout your play-through... giving you a ton of control over what happens & lots of replayability.

Writing, coding, & game design by Sir Dammed. Artwork, graphics, & animations by Alorth.

3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, Incest, Virgin, Bloody Deflowering (Optional), Male Domination, Creampie, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Drugs, Masturbation, Teasing, Romance, Twins, Spanking, Corruption, Mobile Game
Extract and run.
V0.3.2
• Fixed a few more typos.
• Corrected an unrecognized variable.
• Corrected misplaced dialogues.

v0.3.1
• The "final" build for Chapter 3.
• Fixes the vast majority of bugs or errors.
• Many new, fixed, and improved dialogues.
• Adds or fixes several renders.

v0.3
• The full third chapter (about 1.5-2hrs new gameplay).
• More than 1,000 renders (including anis).
• Eight new animations.
• Adds several new songs to the soundtrack.
• Greater than 4,000 lines of code.
• Many new features and improvements.

**Known Bugs (Android only): If you're on Maddie's Dark Path and you choose "Let's Do This" when standing outside the shower, the shower sound effect/music will continue playing. Roll back and choose something else other than "Let's Do This" to prevent this.

v0.2.1
• Adds a new scene to the "Dark Path" in CH2
• Includes 25 new renders + 1 new animation
• Never before heard track
• See walkthrough for more info on the scene
• Added "Named Saves"
• Updated Ending Credits
• Fixes most bugs

v0.2
• The full second chapter
• ~2hrs of playtime
• Over 720 new renders (+2,000 for animations)
• 10 new animations
• A ton of options for multiple playthroughs

v0.1.2
Radiant Week 1 Update:
• New Feature: Status Screens w/ animations
• Overhaul of Ch1 with fixed images
• Overhauled and improved some dialogue
• Fixes all bugs

Update recommended but NOT required. This does not advance the core story.

v0.1.1
- Changed "Over ten years ago" to "About [vari+1] years ago"
- Added a screen that says "Several years later" just after the time-jump
- Fixed the age-variable glitch that was occurring for some players
- Limited the "Say Something Else" player input to a single line

v0.1
Radiant Ch1 - Full:
• 90-120m~ Playtime
• Over 450 HD Renders
• 10 Lewd Animations
• Various Paths & Choices
• 50+ Song Soundtrack
~ Please report any bugs or errors to the developer!
This game is not designed to require walkthrough mods. These may lessen your experience and potentially lead to problems down the road.

We work extremely hard to make sure our updates never feel like unfinished/early-access projects. We much prefer to give y'all a fully polished, functional, and complete video game. This is partly why our updates take some time. If you like our work, let us know in the comments. Your feedback means a lot to us.

We do not include NTR in our games as it's not something that interests us.

While we do tackle and write about serious subjects and the game is not void of drama, try not to take the story or the plot too seriously and remember this is an adult-fantasy game! Most importantly... have fun!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v0.3.1): - - - -
Other: Compressed & Update Patch*
Patches:
Extras: - Unofficial Walkthrough - IN-GAME MOD - Cheat Mod/Enhanced Status Screen - Fan Sig - German Translation - Walkthrough mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

triplets_ent_8.jpgMaddie_Preview.pngAllisonbikiniwallpaper.jpgbrook14newed.pngtriplets_ent_10.jpgmorn_dtwo_12ed.jpggym02.pngheaven3ed.pngoliviawindowed.pngnudetest2ed.pngmorn_dtwo_38ed.jpgpromin9.jpgmorn_dtwo_13ed.jpgd1_mid_29ed.pngpromgracie8newed2.pngtripletsdinner2ed.jpggym1.pngmorn_dtwo_5ed.pngc2u1.pngc3q98.pngc3q59.pngc3d13.jpgc3l7.pngc3l19.pngc3e21.pngc3v1.pngc3g19.png

Fallen Angel Productions

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
Compressed and Update Patch 0.3.2 Made by MyPreciousCJ

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,87 GB / 420 MB - Radiant-0.3.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,85 GB / 402 MB - Radiant-0.3.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - -

Update Patch v0.3.1 to v0.3.2 (Original/Compressed): 1,85 MB - Radiant_0.3.1-0.3.2-update.7z
Extract/copy the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite if asked.

Download (Update Patch): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.​

Fallen Angel Productions

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
Unofficial Walkthrough 0.3.2 Made by Zoey Raven

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

Attachments

• Radiant_v0.3_Walkthrough.pdf
    373.3 KB · Views: 29
Fallen Angel Productions

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
In Game Mod 0.3.2 Made by OscarSix

Mod Options
  • In-Game Name Change
  • Scene Gallery Name Change
  • Auto Update Checker
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Radiant-0.3" folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Radiant" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Download: - -
Android:

Fallen Angel Productions

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
Cheat Mod/Enhanced Status Screen Made by theMickey_
Mod Version
: 0.1.2
Game Version: 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 and later
Language: English
  • View (and change) the stats and the Psyche of the MC
  • View (and change) the stats of the main characters
  • View (and change) the relationship status of the main characters
  • Enable/disable the "Taboo Edition" (aka incest patch)
  • Enable/disable the optional blood content
  • Enable/disable the optional urination content
  • Download and extract the content into the "game" subdirectory of your Radiant directory.
  • Start your game and you should see "Status" in the top right corner.
  • Click it to open the Status Menu.
  • Once in the status menu all yellow values can be changed by either using the buttons to the left/right or by clicking on the text.
0.1.2 (2020-04-16):
  • Updated with new features
  • Added a better GUI
  • Renamed to "Enhanced Status Menu"
0.1 (2020-04-09):
  • First release (original name: "Cheat Menu")
  • As of the current game version 0.3.2 changing stats for any character does not have any impact on the game whatsoever as far as I can tell. This may however change in future game versions.
  • Some newer characters like Natalie, Mira, Tiffany or Vanessa do not have stats for "Lust", "Purity" or "Darkness" (yet), that's why there's no way for you to see or change those values. This also might change in future game versions

Download:

EnhancedStatusMenu.png

Fallen Angel Productions

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
Radiant Signitures Made by Een Vieze Vent

Rad7.gifRad61.gifRad2.gifRad6.gifRad4.gifRad3.gifRad5.gif
OAvrQ7A.gif

Fallen Angel Productions

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
Radiant German Translation 0.3.2 Made by Schubi791

Einfach die "Game" Datei in den Spiele-Ordner von "Radiant v0.3.2" kopieren und alles Überschreiben.
Und bei Einstellungen auf Deutsch stellen.
Viel Spaß beim Spielen!
screenshot0001.png

Download:
-

Fallen Angel Productions

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
Walkthrough Mod Made by JokerLeader and Android with mod installed Made by Wills747
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices.
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Radiant-0.3.2-pc" folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Radiant" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Download: - -

If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or.

Demonstan

Demonstan

Threads
Radiant_Taboo_HDR.png

Overview:
You're a normal guy who shares an amazing night with the girl of his dreams: arguably the most attractive girl in town. But after being chased out by her unhinged father things take a tragic turn... leaving you in a coma for close to a decade and wiping much of your memory - including your memory of that fateful night. After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal... but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you... that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your-

Pregnancy, harem, urination, anal, feet, etc are planned (optional).
Radiant is an 'cest harem game in the genre of romance, adult-fantasy, slice-of-life, comedy, & good old family drama. Gameplay designed by Sir Dammed, who makes choice-driven, story focused visual novels with multiple paths, relationships, consequences, and future endings. Every decision you make in this game carries weight and changes your experience throughout your play-through... giving you a ton of control over what happens & lots of replayability.

Writing, coding, & game design by Sir Dammed. Artwork, graphics, & animations by Alorth.

3DCG, Male Protagonist, Animated, Incest, Virgin, Bloody Deflowering (Optional), Male Domination, Creampie, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Drugs, Masturbation, Teasing, Romance, Twins, Spanking, Corruption, Mobile Game
Extract and run.
V0.3.2
• Fixed a few more typos.
• Corrected an unrecognized variable.
• Corrected misplaced dialogues.

v0.3.1
• The "final" build for Chapter 3.
• Fixes the vast majority of bugs or errors.
• Many new, fixed, and improved dialogues.
• Adds or fixes several renders.

v0.3
• The full third chapter (about 1.5-2hrs new gameplay).
• More than 1,000 renders (including anis).
• Eight new animations.
• Adds several new songs to the soundtrack.
• Greater than 4,000 lines of code.
• Many new features and improvements.

**Known Bugs (Android only): If you're on Maddie's Dark Path and you choose "Let's Do This" when standing outside the shower, the shower sound effect/music will continue playing. Roll back and choose something else other than "Let's Do This" to prevent this.

v0.2.1
• Adds a new scene to the "Dark Path" in CH2
• Includes 25 new renders + 1 new animation
• Never before heard track
• See walkthrough for more info on the scene
• Added "Named Saves"
• Updated Ending Credits
• Fixes most bugs

v0.2
• The full second chapter
• ~2hrs of playtime
• Over 720 new renders (+2,000 for animations)
• 10 new animations
• A ton of options for multiple playthroughs

v0.1.2
Radiant Week 1 Update:
• New Feature: Status Screens w/ animations
• Overhaul of Ch1 with fixed images
• Overhauled and improved some dialogue
• Fixes all bugs

Update recommended but NOT required. This does not advance the core story.

v0.1.1
- Changed "Over ten years ago" to "About [vari+1] years ago"
- Added a screen that says "Several years later" just after the time-jump
- Fixed the age-variable glitch that was occurring for some players
- Limited the "Say Something Else" player input to a single line

v0.1
Radiant Ch1 - Full:
• 90-120m~ Playtime
• Over 450 HD Renders
• 10 Lewd Animations
• Various Paths & Choices
• 50+ Song Soundtrack
~ Please report any bugs or errors to the developer!
This game is not designed to require walkthrough mods. These may lessen your experience and potentially lead to problems down the road.

We work extremely hard to make sure our updates never feel like unfinished/early-access projects. We much prefer to give y'all a fully polished, functional, and complete video game. This is partly why our updates take some time. If you like our work, let us know in the comments. Your feedback means a lot to us.

We do not include NTR in our games as it's not something that interests us.

While we do tackle and write about serious subjects and the game is not void of drama, try not to take the story or the plot too seriously and remember this is an adult-fantasy game! Most importantly... have fun!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v0.3.1): - - - -
Other: Compressed & Update Patch*
Patches:
Extras: - Unofficial Walkthrough - IN-GAME MOD - Cheat Mod/Enhanced Status Screen - Fan Sig - German Translation - Walkthrough mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

triplets_ent_8.jpgMaddie_Preview.pngAllisonbikiniwallpaper.jpgbrook14newed.pngtriplets_ent_10.jpgmorn_dtwo_12ed.jpggym02.pngheaven3ed.pngoliviawindowed.pngnudetest2ed.pngmorn_dtwo_38ed.jpgpromin9.jpgmorn_dtwo_13ed.jpgd1_mid_29ed.pngpromgracie8newed2.pngtripletsdinner2ed.jpggym1.pngmorn_dtwo_5ed.pngc2u1.pngc3q98.pngc3q59.pngc3d13.jpgc3l7.pngc3l19.pngc3e21.pngc3v1.pngc3g19.png
question anything with this character in the game?

Attachments

• c3q98.png
    c3q98.png
    559.6 KB · Views: 66
Paul Newmon

Paul Newmon

Threads
Can anyone not think that, with the most latest release OVER A YEAR AGO, that this should not be officially known as ABANDONED?

DaveH

DaveH

Threads
Yeah.... think the conclusion is abandonned here.... though I'd be presently surprised if there is any life here.... started out nicely

Uncamitzi

Uncamitzi

Threads
I may be new here... I don't post often... but seriously avoid paying for ANYTHING for this game... Sir Damned has been stringing over 1000 followers along at at least 5 bucks a month for over a year with nothing but promises of updates... Is it a good story? Yes... but that's the bait. I don't know who or why it got brought to the update page here...but PLEASE BE WARNED. It has an expansive thread over at the other site ( You know the F**zone) I was a sucker that paid for this .... don't be like me...

branko

branko

Threads
I may be new here... I don't post often... but seriously avoid paying for ANYTHING for this game... Sir Damned has been stringing over 1000 followers along at at least 5 bucks a month for over a year with nothing but promises of updates... Is it a good story? Yes... but that's the bait. I don't know who or why it got brought to the update page here...but PLEASE BE WARNED. It has an expansive thread over at the other site ( You know the F**zone) I was a sucker that paid for this .... don't be like me...
I feel you, got burn like that too.

Uncamitzi

Uncamitzi

Threads
I saw that the clown has another post up on subscribstar... wonder what promise they make now. Moved it to October, that's my bet.

GiantPixi

GiantPixi

Threads
update in august. dev posted on discord
As someone who has had dealings with these "developers" since one of them piled lie after lie on Polarity (the game one of them worked on before this and, according to said dev, has the "biggest update ever" coming) i'll believe it when I see it.

I have to compare these devs to the porta toilets at Glastonbury because they are also full of shit.

A lot of devs lie about releae dates, workloads etc... but this set of muppets lie that much i'd have to look out of my window and check if they claimed the sky was blue.

If this gets a content update in August then I suggest everyone puts the lottery on because we would have entered miracle territory.

What I think is more likely to happen is one of them will come up with yet another excuse as to why nothing is coming out.

Dog ate their PC or some shit.

Either way, I trust those devs as far as I can throw them and i'm a 4 foot 8 string bean of a girl with no upper body strength. I couldn't even pick the fuckers up.

F

Fragmandk

Threads
I hope they have paused the payment the biggest problem is that its Alorth that is the artist and he making his own games works on like 20 other games as artist and animator.
I think Alorth is just greedy and takes on to much and it will not help any of the games in the long run

Donation drives

New Month New Bills!

You people have been so awesome getting LewdCorner known to the public! We're growing so fast. This means more costs to keep running! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Goal
$350.00
Earned
$290.00
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom