thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
I was wondering if there are people interested in save games at all? I have (and used to have more) backlog of a bunch of games I quit/finished playing, I sometimes see on other sites that save games are been asked for or that they are provided. I was just wondering if there is any section to off load in the case that people are interested. Personally I don't ever use other people their saves.

Murtagh

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
I was wondering if there are people interested in save games at all? I have (and used to have more) backlog of a bunch of games I quit/finished playing, I sometimes see on other sites that save games are been asked for or that they are provided. I was just wondering if there is any section to off load in the case that people are interested. Personally I don't ever use other people their saves.
I think you can share them in the posts of the actual game itself, people that are interested in it will find it right there in the source.

irrelevant404

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2024
LC COIN
I think you can share them in the posts of the actual game itself, people that are interested in it will find it right there in the source.
I think that is the case, But a forum just for those saves is a great Idea. especially if it is searchable.

Reactions: 1 users

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
I thought so but figured I ask in case I do end up putting some up and people want to start at a certain spot (maybe where the new version starts idk) but it's flooding the game threads.
I think that is the case, But a forum just for those saves is a great Idea. especially if it is searchable.
Yeah might be a good idea.

Last edited:

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom