PUSSY preferences in VN's

Matsu

Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
What kind/kinds of pussy(shape,size,color,basically and adjective) do you prefer in VN's? I like leana's and Tiffany's pussies from such a sharp pain. But Alice has a cute one too.

Reactions: 1 user

HornyPete

Registered
Lewd
Jul 14, 2022
LC COIN
What kind/kinds of pussy(shape,size,color,basically and adjective) do you prefer in VN's? I like leana's and Tiffany's pussies from such a sharp pain. But Alice has a cute one too.
All three are nice. I'm not opposed to a bit of hair as long as it is something neatly trimmed but smooth/waxed is my preference

Reactions: 1 user

Lolindir Fox

Registered
Lewd
Jun 17, 2023
LC COIN
No fuzz it's gross gotta be waxed all of it (even IRL) lol I don't know of any specific characters that have stood out in games, I'm sure there are some but none I can remember the names of, like them all nice and puffy and smooth

Reactions: 1 users

Earlybird

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
In a AVN I have never ever thought about this. Tits -- yes, ass --Yes, Pussy -- no. I just love all pussies, even the one that refuse to leave cuckzone.

Reactions: 1 users

Loliholic

Thirsty Lesbian
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Hairless, pink and small. Not a fan of pussys that look like used leather rags.

encassion

invisible
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Innie pussy or small labia, prefer shaved or trimmed at least, tight. Large labia reminds me too much of roast beef and fisting makes them more like open cave.

Back
Top Bottom