English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
main_menu.png

Overview:
MC is gone for a few years, and your family basically falls apart while you're gone. The VN starts with your first night back home, staying with your older sister and two nieces until you settle in.​

incest, corruption, loli, milf, male protagonist
1 - Extract and run.
n/a
fanbox supporters get early access to new releases

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux:

Mac:
Android:

Unofficial android port of PumpKin v0.4 [Compressed]
-

1649173938.jpg1650056740.jpg1650915781.jpg1653669115.jpg

HoosierFDaddy

Threads
JERRY, JERRY! LOL! Don't know if i've ever laughed so hard with a boner. MINUTES OF QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY TO ENJOY!!! (In high excitement event announcer's voice). Keep it up, I wannasee if i can laugh harder!

Azkosel

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Mind If I ask what the differences are between FanBox release and public? Or is it simply a timing matter? (after X amount of time it goes public, unchanged)

ssects

SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Threads
Mind If I ask what the differences are between FanBox release and public? Or is it simply a timing matter? (after X amount of time it goes public, unchanged)
Just a timing thing at the moment. Although I may do extra scenes for fanbox, just fluff though nothing integral to the rest.

ssects

SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Threads
v0.3 now public, updated links in OP

HoosierFDaddy

Threads
Thank you... I've been looking forward to this one!!! That's a compliment coming from me because i usually have better things to do, but this for some reason has my intfrest peaked.
(piqued)?

HoosierFDaddy

Threads
idk if u updated the renders or if I'm just getting into it. Last time I was laughing at the renders (I heard banjos playing), but still read the story ( which I never do.) Today, Gina!!! I need to order me one of those. I hope Amazon has Same Day Delivery!!! I have all the classics, but never read the stories, just watch the scenes fly by, but despite being on a different level then those other games (absolutely no offense meant by that comment) this game/novel has a different grasp on me. I can't explain it, but I like it. KEEP IT UP!!!

ssects

SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Threads
idk if u updated the renders or if I'm just getting into it. Last time I was laughing at the renders (I heard banjos playing), but still read the story ( which I never do.) Today, Gina!!! I need to order me one of those. I hope Amazon has Same Day Delivery!!! I have all the classics, but never read the stories, just watch the scenes fly by, but despite being on a different level then those other games (absolutely no offense meant by that comment) this game/novel has a different grasp on me. I can't explain it, but I like it. KEEP IT UP!!!
No offense taken! I know I could make the art look a bit better but man, it's so much more work. I'm satisfied with what it is, I'm not aiming for perfection. Glad you enjoy it too!

jamass

Threads
Very good pictures and beautiful girls. First version too short, when will the new update come out?

Azkosel

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
It's generally bad form to repeatedly ask for an update. It will be out when they can get it out. Some game makers still have secular lives, and can only work on these projects in their spare time.

doctorpervic

Threads
Love your game. Super HOT. Say what software do you use for the characters and animations?

ssects

SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Threads
PumpKin is very good, when will you have a new update?
The next public version will probably be the end of the month or so due to some personal issues. I'll update this thread when it goes public, don't worry ;)

Love your game. Super HOT. Say what software do you use for the characters and animations?
Thanks! The software is Virt-A-Mate (commonly referred to as VAM).

Threads
the gap between the detail put into the animations and the .. simplicity of the models and textures is mindbogeling to me xD
feels a bit fast jumping from one lewd to lewd the next person like this but i love how depraved that family turns out to be already <3
thanks for this hot´n lovely game :D

Top Bottom