What's new
  • We are looking for Moderators, please Read Apply Thread if interested.

Mr. Mabeeno

Patreon
Game Developer
Threads
Developer Name
Mr. Mabeeno
Allow others to post updates?
  1. no
Developer Links
Version
Latest Update
Sep 16, 2022
Release Date
Sep 16, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
You must be registered for see images attach

Overview:

Prime Time of Our Lives
Hello, I am Mr. Mabeeno and this is my first visual novel.
This story follows the lives of five girls, their friendships with each other, and the hardships they overcome.
They meet while attending the all-female catholic school, The Academy of Saint Scholastica, and are outcasted by the other girls.
This is a kinetic novel with no real choices to change the story.
You must be registered for see images attach

Stacy Mendin
Stacy is the only daughter of a very wealthy family. Her father is the CEO of Mendin Labs and her mother owns a small modeling agency. For reasons, she is attending her first year at the Academy after being homeschooled by private tutors all her life.

Imani Zondi
Imani is the youngest daughter of Dr. Zondi. She lost her mother and her left arm in a bad car wreck when she was very young, since then her father has fallen more into his work to deal with the loss of his wife so Imani has mostly been raised by her older sister Syn. She has been attending the academy since she was 5 and is the head of the science club.

Amy Falon
Amy lost both parents when she was young and was raised by her drug addict brother till he lost his life from an overdose. Since then she has been living with her new foster family who seems to love and adore her no matter how much she acts out and gets into trouble. She is always seen with her arms, legs, and face covered due to scars left on her by her brother. She is attending her second year at the academy.

Michelle Doulfor
Michelle was born Michael and is the first trans student at the catholic school. Michelle will also be attending her second year at the academy. She is very timid and shy and is close friends already with Amy and Imani.

Fiadh McCarthy
Fiadh is the daughter of Noah McCarthy, owner of Nineland Pharmaceuticals. She is starting her first year at the academy and is living in the boarding area of the school. She is an 'otherkin' and partially identifies as a fox and is openly gay.

September 16th 2022
Chapter One - Stacy
September 17th 2022
MacOS version uploaded

This is my first real attempt at a novel and story of this nature and I am new to ren'py and daz as a whole. I started this journey earlier this year {2022} and was at first using screencaps from virtamate. After upgrading my computer I stepped into using daz and completely scrapped the idea of using vam and have rewritten my story a few times since then. I plan on keeping this story going for quite a while {it is a pretty long story} even if I start other projects.
Please enjoy.

rape, futa/trans, drugs, abuse, group sex, pregnancy, lesbian
DOWNLOADS
PC:
-
Others: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul Newmon

Registered
Threads
Sounds like a fun beginning. Hopefully, someone can release a MacOS version for us outliers. I won't support any Dev that cannot release on Mac...

tacojones

Registered
Threads
dude... just download the renpy devkit. literally any game will play just fine. I don't even download mac versions anymore, pc version is easier to access for mods and such. google it. it is easy as can be to run any game on a mac if you use it.

Paul Newmon

Registered
Threads
dude... just download the renpy devkit. literally any game will play just fine. I don't even download mac versions anymore, pc version is easier to access for mods and such. google it. it is easy as can be to run any game on a mac if you use it.
At 67 years, I think "old dude" would be more appropriate. Thanks for the advice too. If it is so easy, why don't all Devs make a MacOS version?

tacojones

Registered
Threads
You have a problem, this is a solution. I’m not trying to have a Socratic seminar. They mostly do. The point is the pc version through the dev kit app is honestly better to me than Mac versions.

Mr. Mabeeno

Patreon
Game Developer
Threads
At 67 years, I think "old dude" would be more appropriate. Thanks for the advice too. If it is so easy, why don't all Devs make a MacOS version?
I did bake the mac also, i am just limited with my internet. I live in the middle of no where and use my phone tethered to my computer so it takes a while to get things uploaded.

Paul Newmon

Registered
Threads
I did bake the mac also, i am just limited with my internet. I live in the middle of no where and use my phone tethered to my computer so it takes a while to get things uploaded.
My age is showing, I am sure, as the phrase "bake the mac" to me means you fried it....as in..you broke it. That happened more often when computers first came out. My first computer was a Commodore 64, with a tape deck for playing/storing games!! I later added a hard-drive. Talk about slow, that tape deck was slow--but the programs were not very sophisticated then either.

Mr. Mabeeno

Patreon
Game Developer
Threads
My age is showing, I am sure, as the phrase "bake the mac" to me means you fried it....as in..you broke it. That happened more often when computers first came out. My first computer was a Commodore 64, with a tape deck for playing/storing games!! I later added a hard-drive. Talk about slow, that tape deck was slow--but the programs were not very sophisticated then either.
Ha yes your age is really showing. Bake I mean that in context to create. I just got the macos version uploaded to google drive and it is now syncing with mega.
I had a tape drive in my ibm computer, tapes had more storage than hardrives but ya were terrible slow but good for storage.

signamax

Registered
Threads
Ha yes your age is really showing. Bake I mean that in context to create. I just got the macos version uploaded to google drive and it is now syncing with mega.
I had a tape drive in my ibm computer, tapes had more storage than hardrives but ya were terrible slow but good for storage.
Sadly. The Tapes in your computer were of a much more sophisticated and dense variety. The C64 Tape was a standard DAT cassette. IOWs.... The same type of tape used for Audio Cassettes.

Even sadder.... I still remember that shit despite being over 20years younger than the "old dude" talking about his tape above.

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Threads
Not what I was expecting at all. The scale of the story seems bigger and less school-centric than the teaser made me anticipate. Well-made, but maybe a bit too dark vibe-wise for my personal taste.

Ochi

SAPPHIRE
Threads
love the plot, love the characters design, can't wait for more. Well done !

altmas66

Registered
Threads
Please I don't have a pc. Can anyone do an android port? I'm really looking forward to get into this visual novel. Thanks in advance!

Tico7533on

Registered
Threads
Sadly. The Tapes in your computer were of a much more sophisticated and dense variety. The C64 Tape was a standard DAT cassette. IOWs.... The same type of tape used for Audio Cassettes.

Even sadder.... I still remember that shit despite being over 20years younger than the "old dude" talking about his tape above.
No, DAT is Digital Audio Tape, and the best you could get in those days were if the tape had Dolby NR, or use chrome tapes. But still, those cassettes were NOT digital, and had been around for a long time, when DAT tape arrived on the scene, in the early 90's. I know this because I worked in radio once, and we used DAT recorders and tapes, when we did field work outside of the studio, like interviews with artists/bands in town for a gig. Regular cassettes, were known as CC's or MC's, meaning Compact Cassette or Music Cassette, which eventually were replaced by DCC's, or Digital Compact Cassettes and DAT's. But, at least in my country, DAT never became a big thing, MiniDiscs did way better for music (commercially), but DAT were being used by professionals and audiophiles. But the tapes used in a C64, were regular old fashioned CC/MC cassettes, and were far more widespread than DAT ever became. And like I said, those were not digital tapes, just old school (Analog) magnetic tape. And also, DAT tapes are quite a bit smaller than the tapes used in the C64 tape deck.

Last edited:

Myuhinny

Registered
Threads

cebs

SAPPHIRE
Patreon
Game Porter
Threads
Here's my unofficial android port of Prime Time of Our Lives v0.01

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui