Price Increases

RizBiz

Registered
Lewd
Aug 22, 2023
LC COIN
I just donated $10 for 500 coins only to find out that it is no longer enough for members+. Why is it changing? Is it ever going to stop? Seems like a scam.

• Thumbs Down
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
It's 750 LCC for over 10 days now, the credits system isn't even 30 days old. so a third of its existence it had the same price (appart from the weekly discounts).

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

RizBiz

Registered
Lewd
Aug 22, 2023
LC COIN
Or, you could say it's increased in price by 50% in 20 days. That's bullshit. It shouldn't increase at all.

kalmasuzu

Registered
Lewd
Sep 9, 2023
LC COIN
It's 750 LCC for over 10 days now, the credits system isn't even 30 days old. so a third of its existence it had the same price (appart from the weekly discounts).
What is that thing below your reply?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

xXxNeospiritxXx

Bartender of the German AVN Community Pub
Banned
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Sep 15, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
by these standards, it almost feels like an eternity, perhaps it should be adjusted again :ROFLMAO:

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Or, you could say it's increased in price by 50% in 20 days. That's bullshit. It shouldn't increase at all.
In the first part it was still in progress of balancing and adjusting to all the ways user found out to abuse it.
I don't know what you mean?
by these standards, it almost feels like an eternity, perhaps it should be adjusted again :ROFLMAO:
Seems like a popular demant, everbody says the prices are rising and rising... so...

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
its a new system that was implemented over something bad. As for the increase, it to ensure enough and adequate engagment was made to the forums until you gain access to +content. sure you can purchase the coins. the purchasing of coins helps keeps the server up and running and is forever greatful. some would like to earn the coins.
Engaging in the community can bolster a huge improvement to the community we want to keep here. you may even find games you havent heard of yet, or even meet the devs here.

RizBiz

Registered
Lewd
Aug 22, 2023
LC COIN
I don't think increasing the price is increasing engagement. It's just resulting in a bunch of posts like this complaining about the increase, and a bunch of replies complaining about the increase, all to farm coins because of the increase. Zero added value to the community.

• Thinking
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 2 users

kalmasuzu

Registered
Lewd
Sep 9, 2023
LC COIN
thats his signature, you can make one in your profile settings
Ohh I see
In the first part it was still in progress of balancing and adjusting to all the ways user found out to abuse it.

I don't know what you mean?

Seems like a popular demant, everbody says the prices are rising and rising... so...
I thought you are pasting this everytime
You must be registered to see attachments

• Thinking

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
I don't think increasing the price is increasing engagement. It's just resulting in a bunch of posts like this complaining about the increase, and a bunch of replies complaining about the increase, all to farm coins because of the increase. Zero added value to the community.
correct, which is why we try to moderate THOSE types of threads. increasing the price of mem+ just means you have to engage more.. and ACTUALLY engage, not low effort, one word, an emoji here and there. actual conversations like this. you can get Mem+ in one week if you engaged enough.. (or yes..buy the difference in coins)

Tosser

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
If you're talking about what's in the picture I've inserted, it's one of the many ads that have overtaken the joint in the last few weeks. I'm running multiple ad block variants on Firefox and they're still overrunning the place.

• Wow

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
If you're talking about what's in the picture I've inserted, it's one of the many ads that have overtaken the joint in the last few weeks. I'm running multiple ad block variants on Firefox and they're still overrunning the place.
you get ads on firefox?
i havent had a single pop up or like that since i joined and im on FF too
I only get ads on mobile,

RizBiz

Registered
Lewd
Aug 22, 2023
LC COIN
I think it's setting a bad precedent. When I engage, I want it to be about the content.

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
I think it's setting a bad precedent. When I engage, I want it to be about the content.
YES, there you go. thats what we want. haha talk about your favorite game, go to the game thread and chat with others, share your favorite scenes (in the right sections). as long as you follow the rules, there wont be a need to worry about coins

kalmasuzu

Registered
Lewd
Sep 9, 2023
LC COIN
Is firefox lighweight than brave browser?

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Is firefox lighweight than brave browser?
ehh..this comp im burning 2-3gb of ram..
I dont touch chrome anymore, it swallows more than my ex...

• Haha

slashdash

Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2023
LC COIN
ehh..this comp im burning 2-3gb of ram..
I dont touch chrome anymore, it swallows more than my ex...
LOL all joking aside I've never really paid all that close attention to my browser ram use. maybe i should i guess.🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom